Like I said. Come join the new party

I'll believe it when I see it.

Whatever you call your party, you're just going to vote down-ballot (R) regardless of who it is.

Good stuff.

Now there will be a normal center right party and a goofy cult of personality party.
Unfortunately, the goofy one has A LOT more people....
Trump only won the nomination in 16 with a plurality of republican voters. I was "fairly" confident in 17, that America would repudiate the 16 election. But probably Trump would have won but for covid, but if not for covid, there might have been a different crisis.

I've voted gop more often than not simply because it's seemed to me that their candidates are more "stable." I welcome a battle for the gop against the QAnon/Trumpists
The fact that you don't realize the uber-rich own Congress proves you're an idiot in regard to politics.
ANd you're an asshole whose response didn't have shit to do with my post, or perhaps you're too stupid/gullible to have noticed the effects of the last 4 years

Good stuff.

Now there will be a normal center right party and a goofy cult of personality party.
Trump only won the nomination in 16 with a plurality of republican voters. I was "fairly" confident in 17, that America would repudiate the 16 election. But probably Trump would have won but for covid, but if not for covid, there might have been a different crisis.

I've voted gop more often than not simply because it's seemed to me that their candidates are more "stable." I welcome a battle for the gop against the QAnon/Trumpists
I wouldn’t welcome such a battle if I were you. There are a lot more of them.
If there will still be a center right party, there's no real choice. And here in Miss, the governor was more popular than Trump. So I don't think the Trumpanzees have much staying power. They're a cult. Although the gop under W took a turn away from conservatism.

Good stuff.

A centrist party is what this country needs. Just like teh GOp was before the age of lunacy. Pre Bush Jr,
Centrist? No fucking way..That was how we got the Democrat Fascists and Republican Pussies of today. Need to get back to the original intent.
1. Personal Responsibility.
2. Actions have consequences.
3. Pursuit of ones own happiness.
4. No infringement on other people's rights.
5. FREEDOM.....

You post as a class A buffoon.
Put on your mask and STFU or I'll have a problem with you and you want no part of a problem with me.
Any fucking time, just let me know, i live just north of St Augustine and have no fucking problem meeting your pansy ass.

Good stuff.

I wouldn’t welcome such a battle if I were you. There are a lot more of them.
If there will still be a center right party, there's no real choice. And here in Miss, the governor was more popular than Trump. So I don't think the Trumpanzees have much staying power. They're a cult. Although the gop under W took a turn away from conservatism.
Funny how cults burn down cities, while normal law abiding citizens dont. Do you support cultists like BLM/ANTIFA?

Good stuff.

The fact that you don't realize the uber-rich own Congress proves you're an idiot in regard to politics.
ANd you're an asshole whose response didn't have shit to do with my post, or perhaps you're too stupid/gullible to have noticed the effects of the last 4 years
My post was straight to the point and you just proved you're an idiot.

St Augustine

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

How did you wind up in such a God-awful place?

Ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:abgg2q.jpg:
Never been there huh?

St Augustine had a cute little train ride around the historic district that I enjoyed. Down the road a ways I had a place just off A1a. Closer to Daytona than St Auggie.

I though about retiring there. In some ways it is very nice. I just did not want to give up all the culture of NYC.

St Augustine

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Never been there huh?

St Augustine had a cute little train ride around the historic district that I enjoyed. Down the road a ways I had a place just off A1a. Closer to Daytona than St Auggie.

I though about retiring there. In some ways it is very nice. I just did not want to give up all the culture of NYC.
Yeah, culture of NYC.

92-year-old woman randomly attacked in Gramercy Park, Manhattan - YouTube

NYPD: Suspect Caught On Camera Punching 78-Year-Old Woman In Head - YouTube

Shocking footage shows man sucker-punching a 69-year-old woman in Queens - YouTube

Thanks, but no thanks...You can keep your pansy ass right up there with the other assholes.

St Augustine

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

Never been there huh?

Yeah, culture of NYC.

92-year-old woman randomly attacked in Gramercy Park, Manhattan - YouTube

NYPD: Suspect Caught On Camera Punching 78-Year-Old Woman In Head - YouTube

Shocking footage shows man sucker-punching a 69-year-old woman in Queens - YouTube

Thanks, but no thanks...You can keep your pansy ass right up there with the other assholes.

don't be so scared. If you come up, I'll protect you.

Makes no sense to start another party, as 3rd parties can not succeed in US politics.

Nor is there a reason to try, since Trump is out now, and is irrelevant.

As a leftest, liberal, progressive, I would prefer Republican platforms to be more centrist, but the occupation of Congress was a good thing because Congress is totally corrupt, lies to us about things like WMD in Iraq, conducts the illegal War on Drugs, passed the illegal 3 strikes laws, etc.
Republicans are crazy. Only 5 senators have the sense to know Trump was awful. We only have one party now for sane people. More are needed

Nah.
Sure Trump was awful, but so was every president and all congresses since Carter.
Trump never lied about Iraqi WMD, sold out our manufacturing to China, imprisoned millions with a war on drugs, disenfranchised Black voters with 2 Strikes laws, etc.
In other words, as awful as he was, he was about average.
So what are you getting to hyped up about?
We don't have ANY party for sane people.
The Democrats have been crazy as well since Bill Clinton.

Makes no sense to start another party, as 3rd parties can not succeed in US politics.

Nor is there a reason to try, since Trump is out now, and is irrelevant.

As a leftest, liberal, progressive, I would prefer Republican platforms to be more centrist, but the occupation of Congress was a good thing because Congress is totally corrupt, lies to us about things like WMD in Iraq, conducts the illegal War on Drugs, passed the illegal 3 strikes laws, etc.
So you voted for Joe Biden? The guy who called blacks "Super Predators". That makes you a racist..

No, I said I was a leftist, liberal, progressive, so I did NOT vote for Biden.

Trumpism is a political evil.

It is the deliberate duping of people (cultists) by lies which appeal to the darkest regions of humanity.

Not at all.
I am an extreme leftist, liberal, progressive, but Trump essentially was a populist.
He mostly was talking about bringing jobs back.
Like all the consumer electronic Clinton sold out to China.
Trump was making lots of money for the US on oil and gas.
And the main thing is that unlike Obama and Clinton, he did not start any wars.
I can't tell yet what Biden is going to be like, but if he continues mandatory private health insurance, then he is not going to be any good.

Conservatives need to purge and replace RINOs in the GOP the same way Communists purged and replaced Democrats in the democrat Party

Forum List

Back