Like I said. Come join the new party

Dozens of ex-GOP officials in talks to form new party (aol.com)

1999 (2019 Remaster) - YouTube

You dopes believed that preplanned insurrection...................LOLOL

Bye Bye Mitch you traitorous turtle
new party same as the old [party,,
Perhaps. But anyone is better than Romney, Turtle, and the rest of those traitorous fossils.
that has yet to be determined,, their record isnt so great,,

Sure. Split the voters on the Right, easy win for the democrats no matter who it is.
You didnt see the thousands of freshly unemployed union workers that Biden with a stroke of his pen, created? President Trump got plenty of ex Democrats to vote for him, why wouldnt more follow a new party that looks for the people, not the state?
I also saw the many thousands of people that showed up for all those Trump rallies across the country. You don't need to create a 3rd party and split the GOP, you just need to find and support a better candidate that can beat him in the GOP primaries, assuming he runs in 2024. And if you can't do that, then you're fucked anyway and you're handing the democrats the WH.

Let me be clear here: I do not like Trump, but I do not like the democrats even more.

I doubt Trump will run in 2024 at 78 years old....only the Mexicrats are retarded enough to run an almost dead dude for the highest office.
Trump will however plug someone in to fill his void and essentially rollout Trump 2.0.

“I do not like Trump”
Which of his policies did you not like?

Biden ran at age 78, right? And won, and Trump is in better shape I think, mentally and physically.

Interesting question, would a Trump 2.0 generate the same support as the original? And if so, then why not run as a GOP candidate? Why create a 3rd party that splits the Right?

"Which of his policies did you not like?"

I liked most of his policies, wasn't too thrilled about the tariffs. I thought he shoulda found other ways to combat China, cuz American farmers got hurt by those tariffs. But my problem wasn't with his policies, but with his personality and character. I voted for him, twice, okay? But the man just can't keep his big mouth shut, he alienates so many people for such stupid and personal reasons, and IMHO that is why he lost his re-election. I don't doubt there was some election/voter fraud going on, maybe enough to cost his the election too, but IMHO he lostbecause he made himself into a worse candidate that Joe fucking Biden.

He only received 11 mil more votes than he did in 2016, and more votes than any presidential candidate in history...other than, coincidentally, Joe Biden
Difference is Biden received wayyy more dead votes, out of staters, minors, felons, and definitely derelicts than Trump

Sure. Split the voters on the Right, easy win for the democrats no matter who it is.
You didnt see the thousands of freshly unemployed union workers that Biden with a stroke of his pen, created? President Trump got plenty of ex Democrats to vote for him, why wouldnt more follow a new party that looks for the people, not the state?
I also saw the many thousands of people that showed up for all those Trump rallies across the country. You don't need to create a 3rd party and split the GOP, you just need to find and support a better candidate that can beat him in the GOP primaries, assuming he runs in 2024. And if you can't do that, then you're fucked anyway and you're handing the democrats the WH.

Let me be clear here: I do not like Trump, but I do not like the democrats even more.

I doubt Trump will run in 2024 at 78 years old....only the Mexicrats are retarded enough to run an almost dead dude for the highest office.
Trump will however plug someone in to fill his void and essentially rollout Trump 2.0.

“I do not like Trump”

Biden ran at age 78, right? And won, and Trump is in better shape I think, mentally and physically.

Interesting question, would a Trump 2.0 generate the same support as the original? And if so, then why not run as a GOP candidate? Why create a 3rd party that splits the Right?

I liked most of his policies, wasn't too thrilled about the tariffs. I thought he shoulda found other ways to combat China, cuz American farmers got hurt by those tariffs. But my problem wasn't with his policies, but with his personality and character. I voted for him, twice, okay? But the man just can't keep his big mouth shut, he alienates so many people for such stupid and personal reasons, and IMHO that is why he lost his re-election. I don't doubt there was some election/voter fraud going on, maybe enough to cost his the election too, but IMHO he lostbecause he made himself into a worse candidate that Joe fucking Biden.

He only received 11 mil more votes than he did in 2016, and more votes than any presidential candidate in history...other than, coincidentally, Joe Biden
Difference is Biden received wayyy more dead votes, out of staters, minors, felons, and definitely derelicts than Trump

Right, that's what I was getting at.

“I do not like Trump”

Right, that's what I was getting at.
hehehehehe..Me no beats around da bush....lolol.......Of course unless it is with the wife...hehehehehehe

Which GOP policies/ideals do you consider to be “lunacy”?

Clue, teh GOP has none. They had no campaign platform in 2020.

They need to get back to basics and jettison the insanity that is TRumpism.

How about we start with a sincere drive to balance the budget? When we have the presidency????

That would be novel, wouldn't it?
TRumpism...
Presuming you're not mentally ill, please Elaborate.

Dozens of ex-GOP officials in talks to form new party (aol.com)

1999 (2019 Remaster) - YouTube

You dopes believed that preplanned insurrection...................LOLOL

Bye Bye Mitch you traitorous turtle
This is confusing.
This would be an anti-Trump Party AND an anti-McConnell Party?

Would it consist of "never Trumpers"?
I guess 75 million LIVING voters who voted for Trump will do whatever the fuck he tells them Right?

I bet a ton of moderate libs are getting fed up with all this shit too.

Still confused my friend?

Good stuff.

Now there will be a normal center right party and a goofy cult of personality party.

A centrist party is what this country needs. Just like teh GOp was before the age of lunacy. Pre Bush Jr,
Centrist? No fucking way..That was how we got the Democrat Fascists and Republican Pussies of today. Need to get back to the original intent.
1. Personal Responsibility.
2. Actions have consequences.
3. Pursuit of ones own happiness.
4. No infringement on other people's rights.
5. FREEDOM.....

You post as a class A buffoon.
Put on your mask and STFU or I'll have a problem with you and you want no part of a problem with me.
You are a pussy. The Dems never meet in the middle, they pull hard left. I fought against people who were hard left back in the 1970s.

OIP.jpg

Good stuff.

Now there will be a normal center right party and a goofy cult of personality party.
Unfortunately, the goofy one has A LOT more people....
Trump only won the nomination in 16 with a plurality of republican voters. I was "fairly" confident in 17, that America would repudiate the 16 election. But probably Trump would have won but for covid, but if not for covid, there might have been a different crisis.

I've voted gop more often than not simply because it's seemed to me that their candidates are more "stable." I welcome a battle for the gop against the QAnon/Trumpists

I guess 75 million LIVING voters who voted for Trump will do whatever the fuck he tells them Right?

I bet a ton of moderate libs are getting fed up with all this shit too.

Still confused my friend?
Yea. Your OP linked to an ANTI Trump movement and here you are talking about a pure Trump Party.

Last edited:
Good stuff.

If the Republicans continue down the Trump lane, they will cease to be an effective counter balance to the Democrats and become the Party of Lunacy, represented by those like Marjorie Greene.

Unfortunately, it has already happened. They just haven't split yet.

Good stuff.

Trump only won the nomination in 16 with a plurality of republican voters. I was "fairly" confident in 17, that America would repudiate the 16 election. But probably Trump would have won but for covid, but if not for covid, there might have been a different crisis.

I've voted gop more often than not simply because it's seemed to me that their candidates are more "stable." I welcome a battle for the gop against the QAnon/Trumpists
I wouldn’t welcome such a battle if I were you. There are a lot more of them.

Good stuff.

The fact that you don't realize the uber-rich own Congress proves you're an idiot in regard to politics.

The Dems never meet in the middle, they pull hard left. I fought against people who were hard left back in the 1970s.

Good ole Joe is a centrist. This is fact.

Now I know you Trumpist screwballs have an aversion to facts but it is what it is.

peace, loser
How does a centrist go ahead with 40 executive orders completely ignoring the rest of the government who is supposed to represent the people? Oh yeah, a centrist(you are a dick for sure) doesnt go and destroy jobs of union workers, for some insane Marxist idea called Global Warming, err Climate Change...

New Topics

Forum List

Back