Like the coward he is, Trump claims Obama never called the families of fallen soldiers as an...

This is what makes Trump's lying pathological. He didn't even have to mention Obama, but he did anyway, and lied. The man simply cannot stop himself from lying.

It's an addiction.

Do you even think he knows he is lying? Or is it so pathological that he doesn't know and believes his own dumbshit?

That is the real question to ask... Is he devious or mad?

Both?

Mad is worse than devious... Mentally unstable are hard to control and don't act to the same rules of normal behaviour...

Devious is pretty simple, as long as they see it as a win for them they usually pick that option. So if someone convinces him that actually running the country is his interest then he will attempt to do that. I say he lacks basic skills but he will try...

I say the stress of the job has severely clouded his judgement and add to that he surrounds himself with Alternative facts, he looks pretty bad.

So Trump never said Obama never called the families.

“I don’t know if he did,” the president said. “I was told he didn’t often, and a lot of presidents don’t. They write letters.”

“President Obama, I think, probably did sometimes and maybe sometimes he didn’t,” Mr. Trump continued. “That’s what I was told. All I can do is ask my generals.”

Trump Falsely Claims Obama Didn’t Contact Families of Fallen Soldiers
Are you really just stupid enough to believe everything Trump says? No one told him shit about Obama’s calls. You’re such a pawn.

Ever notice that when Trump is caught in a lie, he doesn't apologize, but rather doubles down and starts to talk about things he heard from others, and the others are never mentioned by name?

He won't take responsibility for ANYTHING.

I think media should follow his actual words... He always says this is what he was told.

Follow up question:
Who fed you this false information?

Will this person be disciplined?

How is the information given to you verified?

Do you accept being falsely informed is not a very serious issue?

Old Donny will start throwing more people under the bus. But get the name of the person who informed him and if he dances around it. The Dems should open an investigation on who is feeding the President of the United States false information. This false information is a direct threat to US Security.

Obama is the greatest of all time. Just absolutely wonderful in every way. Just so damn cool.

Trump...is a mfing fool moron dumb fuck asshole....crazy worthless little handed jackass.

....mimicking exacting what the .01% DNC media of the upper west side and Georgetown think and promote.

Obama was good...

But your second statement is far closer to the mark...

And your last statement is shite that is living in your head
If only you and so many others weren't so easily duped.

the question is, WHY did these highly decorated men die? What were they doing there in Niger? Was it a secret mission? One we are not suppose to know about? Why did it take 48 hours to find the 4th soldier? Was it AlQaeda?

the question is, WHY did these highly decorated men die? What were they doing there in Niger? Was it a secret mission? One we are not suppose to know about? Why did it take 48 hours to find the 4th soldier? Was it AlQaeda?

Ya know , "fighting terror ". Now stop asking questions you commie !!!

Are you really just stupid enough to believe everything Trump says? No one told him shit about Obama’s calls. You’re such a pawn.

Ever notice that when Trump is caught in a lie, he doesn't apologize, but rather doubles down and starts to talk about things he heard from others, and the others are never mentioned by name?

I think media should follow his actual words... He always says this is what he was told.

Follow up question:

Old Donny will start throwing more people under the bus. But get the name of the person who informed him and if he dances around it. The Dems should open an investigation on who is feeding the President of the United States false information. This false information is a direct threat to US Security.

Obama is the greatest of all time. Just absolutely wonderful in every way. Just so damn cool.

Trump...is a mfing fool moron dumb fuck asshole....crazy worthless little handed jackass.

....mimicking exacting what the .01% DNC media of the upper west side and Georgetown think and promote.

Obama was good...

If we are so easily duped, why does Trump need to lie over 70% of the time?

Follow up question:

Obama was good...

Of course Trump lies. That is what ALL politicians do.

Obama may have been the biggest liar ever, yet you guys on the left adored and respected him. If only you could see how easily the DNC media dupes you. You wouldn't accept your news and opinions from the R party, why do you from the D party?

Follow up question:

Obama was good...

Obama may have been the biggest liar ever, yet you guys on the left adored and respected him. If only you could see how easily the DNC media dupes you. You wouldn't accept your news and opinions from the R party, why do you from the D party?

But you guys voted for agent Orange because he wasn't a politician.

Obama was good...

But you guys voted for agent Orange because he wasn't a politician.
Exactly...but he is one now.

We, unlike you guys, knew your girl was a crooked fucking crazed lying fool.

I questioned that too? What's up now? Why are they there? Our media is completely letting us down. No natural curiousity to go after a story like this.

Trump sympathies are with only those who are able to do something for him.

BN-PE053_KHAN07_P_20160728214810.jpg

Donald Trump is outrageous for lying about a man who constantly lied. But you had no problem with him lying because you liked his lies.

Its hard to take you guys seriously

Alyssa Mastromonaco, Obama's deputy chief of staff:
"that's a fucking lie. to say president obama (or past presidents) didn't call the family members of soldiers KIA - he's a deranged animal."

Strongly and well said.
This cretin just can't stop lying.

Donald Trump is outrageous for lying about a man who constantly lied. But you had no problem with him lying because you liked his lies.

Its hard to take you guys seriously
Whenever you guys say that and get challenged all you ever come up with is a handful of "Obama lies", most of them open to debate and subjective interpretation. Trump tells lies every day to the tune of an average of five per day. Provable, non- debatable, lying is a trait the nation has had to deal with and accept from trump. There is simply no comparison to the pathological lying and more lying of trump to any other President in the history of America. Only the propagandized delusional cult of trump refuses to face the reality of having such a mentally ill liar as a President.

"He's a deranged animal," Alyssa Mastromonaco, a former deputy chief of staff to President Barack Obama, tweeted about Trump.

Trump falsely says predecessors didn't honor fallen soldiers, eliciting heated response

Obama's official photographer, Pete Souza, tweeted that he photographed Obama "meeting with hundreds of wounded soldiers, and family members of those killed in action." Others recalled his frequent visits with Gold Star families, and travels to Walter Reed, Dover and other venues with families of the dead and with the wounded.

Trump addressed the matter when asked why he had not spoken about the four soldiers killed in Niger. They died when militants thought to be affiliated with the Islamic State group ambushed them while they were patrolling in unarmored trucks with Nigerien troops.

"I actually wrote letters individually to the soldiers we're talking about, and they're going to be going out either today or tomorrow," he said, meaning he wrote to the families of the fallen soldiers. He did not explain why letters had not been sent yet, more than a week after the attack.

"If you look at President Obama and other presidents, most of them didn't make calls," Trump said.

-----------------------------

Donald Trump used the deaths of four Americans to score political points in his vendetta against Obama. His intense hatred of the first black president.

-------------------------

Trump, who went golfing on Saturday and Sunday, said he was “going to call” the families of the fighters when the time is right, and that he’d written their families letters which are “going to be going out either today or tomorrow.”

Trump falsely claims Obama didn't call grieving military families

---------------------------

Trump didn't contact the families of those who died because the time wasn't "right"? He wasn't finished with his golf game.

This is the swine the GOP elected president. A liar in chief. An animal. He has no feelings for anyone other then himself.

And right wingers here have the nerve and the gall to call Obama names? And how come no one has brought up Benghazi? I'm still waiting for that.

Trump spit on those soldiers using them to score political points and lie. He is one of the most disgusting people I have ever heard of. Course, you have someone here right on the USMB that used a picture of a dead child as his Avatar. I'm sure that person sees Trump as a role model.

I want to see right wingers defend this.

You want to bet that tonight, someone in the White House is busy scribbling out FAKE letters of condolence?

Trump is the perfect role model for the GOP. He's perfect. They are just like him. No wonder they admire him so much.

His lies are getting more mean spirited by the day.
Having zero legislative achievements after 9 months is driving him mad.

Trump sympathies are with only those who are able to do something for him.

BN-PE053_KHAN07_P_20160728214810.jpg
The Khan's were the most moving moment of the presidential campaign. For that animal T to come out and attack this Gold Star family for telling the truth was one of the most reprehensible things I've ever seen.
When even THAT didn't deter the Deplorables from voting for him, it was obvious what kind of sick people his supporters were.

Forum List

Back