"Likely to weaponize intelligence": Experts alarmed as Trump poised to get security briefings again

Trump is a treasonous insurrectionist unfit to hold any public office – and certainly unfit to have any access to intelligence and security information.
What was Biden's DNI's risk assessment of Trump's documents?

After leaving the White House, Trump reportedly engaged in discussions regarding sensitive information concerning U.S. nuclear submarines with an Australian billionaire who was a member of his Mar-a-Lago Club. The disclosure was reported to special counsel Jack Smith's team during their investigation of Trump’s alleged hoarding of classified documents at Mar-a-Lago, ABC News reported.

“We often focus on Donald Trump's willful acts, but it seems like accidentally he has let slip or, at least not strategically, let slip information for his own ends,” Nichols said.
You carry water for a Regime that has LITERALLY weaponized the DOJ, FBI, IRS, HHS, CDC and the FDA. GMAFB

The grand jury only hears the DAs version of a crime.
Yes... then we have...

Wait for it

A trial where the defendant... defends.

You need more than "she fked the other guy". You have to show misconduct regarding the evidence or how the code of law was explained to the grand juries.

Which is not what is happening.

‘During Trump's prior administration, there were instances of individuals reportedly withholding information from him. However, what's more significant is the potential for a second Trump administration to influence intelligence information or to have individuals within the hierarchy, altering information to prevent Trump from being upset.

“One of the problems with intelligence with a president like Donald Trump is that he's very likely to want to get intelligence that confirms what he believes or to change intelligence information towards the arguments that he wants to make,” Nichols said. “We've heard reporting about how many [individuals] in his first administration didn't want to upset him by bringing him contradictory information.”’
"Reportedly" You know what that means?

I'll demonstrate:

C_Clayton_Jones is reportedly paid to come on this forum and tell lies.

It works like that, except that I actually link to the report, unlike you.

Mr. Trump did not pay much attention to them last time.

Unless it was about Putin and Russia.

I believe government will be following him and his behavior very closely this time.

Put a few false items in the briefings, and see where they pop out and from what source.

Trump is a treasonous insurrectionist unfit to hold any public office – and certainly unfit to have any access to intelligence and security information.
wdnwjsci7nmc1.jpeg

“Former President Donald Trump is set to receive national security intelligence briefings once he secures the Republican nomination despite being indicted on charges that he mishandled classified materials after leaving office.”

Subject to 31 charges under the Espionage Act and having committed treasonous, historic crimes: attempting to overturn a presidential election, disenfranchise millions of Americans, and disrupt the peaceful transfer of power, it would be unmitigated madness to allow Trump any access to intelligence or security information.

I wonder if they will brief him on all the ways the democrats have weaponized the FBI, DOJ, CIA, NSA, DOD against him and the rest of us....

National security is nothing to Trump. He wants to be popular..so he'll talk about anything to anybody.
Progs had a chance to defang all of those organizations. They did not. Dragging Christians out of their homes is not a good sign.

National security is nothing to Trump. He wants to be popular..so he'll talk about anything to anybody.

National security is nothing to the democrat party as they sell off all of our strategic resources and use up all of our munitions...

Joe Biden....Communist China's employee of the month for years .....

Now, after 11 years, the Biden administration is finally selling the reserve. The problem is that the shortages that will arrive with this sell-off (which cannot instantly be offset by the Minnesota reservoir) will join the Biden administration’s myriad deliberate actions affecting military readiness. (Note: I've been told that I was a bit confusing here. Let me rephrase it: I was trying to say that the sell-off wasn't Biden's policy. He's just doing what Congress instructed. Nevertheless, it seems that he did it in a bad way at a bad time.)

This sell-off gets added to the Biden administration’s decision to drain the Strategic Petroleum Reserve (SPR) in 2022, just in time for the midterms, to help offset the disastrous economic consequences of Biden’s drilling bans. As William Duncan explained, it takes decades to replenish what Biden sold. So far as I know, Biden hasn’t even attempted to refill the SPR now that he’s drained it.

Our modern military cannot function without petroleum resources. It is completely dependent on them for everything from food and uniforms to housing to transportation to communication to all weaponry.

But wait! There’s more.

Speaking of weaponry, who can forget the way the Biden administration has been giving our weapons away to Ukraine? Maybe it seemed like a good idea to clean out old supplies and make room for new ones, but the Pentagon is running out of money to replace what’s been given away.

Moreover, even if it were handed billions today (which I’m sure the weapons manufacturers are urging Congress to do), we face the same problem we do with the SPR: You cannot replenish massive stockpiles overnight. We’ll be at a deficit for quite a while.

Lastly, there’s Biden’s attack on our military’s human capital. Currently, the military is facing a dangerous recruiting crisis—and it’s driven by the fact that whites, especially white men, no longer want to join the military. This isn’t because this cohort is less patriotic than before. It’s because the military has become a hostile environment for them.

National security is nothing to the democrat party as they sell off all of our strategic resources and use up all of our munitions...

Joe Biden....Communist China's employee of the month for years .....

Now, after 11 years, the Biden administration is finally selling the reserve. The problem is that the shortages that will arrive with this sell-off (which cannot instantly be offset by the Minnesota reservoir) will join the Biden administration’s myriad deliberate actions affecting military readiness. (Note: I've been told that I was a bit confusing here. Let me rephrase it: I was trying to say that the sell-off wasn't Biden's policy. He's just doing what Congress instructed. Nevertheless, it seems that he did it in a bad way at a bad time.)

This sell-off gets added to the Biden administration’s decision to drain the Strategic Petroleum Reserve (SPR) in 2022, just in time for the midterms, to help offset the disastrous economic consequences of Biden’s drilling bans. As William Duncan explained, it takes decades to replenish what Biden sold. So far as I know, Biden hasn’t even attempted to refill the SPR now that he’s drained it.

Our modern military cannot function without petroleum resources. It is completely dependent on them for everything from food and uniforms to housing to transportation to communication to all weaponry.

But wait! There’s more.

Speaking of weaponry, who can forget the way the Biden administration has been giving our weapons away to Ukraine? Maybe it seemed like a good idea to clean out old supplies and make room for new ones, but the Pentagon is running out of money to replace what’s been given away.

Moreover, even if it were handed billions today (which I’m sure the weapons manufacturers are urging Congress to do), we face the same problem we do with the SPR: You cannot replenish massive stockpiles overnight. We’ll be at a deficit for quite a while.

Lastly, there’s Biden’s attack on our military’s human capital. Currently, the military is facing a dangerous recruiting crisis—and it’s driven by the fact that whites, especially white men, no longer want to join the military. This isn’t because this cohort is less patriotic than before. It’s because the military has become a hostile environment for them.

Lol…How many patents did China give Biden’s daughter? If there is one person who will sell out his country it is someone who owes $500,000,000.00. Trump is the type of individual who would sell out his own family for a buck.

oh Wait…. Trump tried to sell out his family for a buck…

Last edited:
Lol…How many patents did China give Biden’s daughter? If there is one person who will sell out his country it is someone who owes $500,000,000.00. Trump is the type of individual who would sell out his own family for a buck.

oh Wait…. Trump tried to sell out his family for a buck…

Trump would cheat his own family.

The allegations are included in an investigation published Tuesday by The Times, which said it reviewed thousands of tax documents and financial records. It found that Donald Trump received at least $413 million in today's dollars from his father and that the president and his family engaged in "instances of outright fraud" to enhance their wealth.

The Times reported that Donald Trump was earning $200,000 annually in today's dollars from his father's empire by the time he was 3 years old. By age 8, he was a millionaire, the report said.

Forum List

Back