"Likely to weaponize intelligence": Experts alarmed as Trump poised to get security briefings again

Nobody said there has been any trials yet, genius.
Shut the fuck up liar
Yes... then we have...

Wait for it

A trial where the defendant... defends.

You need more than "she fked the other guy". You have to show misconduct regarding the evidence or how the code of law was explained to the grand juries.

Which is not what is happening.
There hasn't been a trial yet
The only thing we have is fanis bullshit made up tainted evidence

Shut the fuck up liar

There hasn't been a trial yet
The only thing we have is fanis bullshit made up tainted evidence
Lol 😂 The evidence is solid. 85 witnesses all Republicans. Did Trump pay his 83 million dollar fine yesterday?

All decent Americans should be alarmed.

This is the guy who stole top secret information as a private citizen and STILL has not returned all of it.

How exactly did Trump steal the information as a private citizen?

Joe willfully took top secret information when he was a Senator. It was blatantly unlawful. Just because he may have forgotten that he did so doesn’t make it any less wrong.

How exactly did Trump steal the information as a private citizen?

Joe willfully took top secret information when he was a Senator. It was blatantly unlawful. Just because he may have forgotten that he did so doesn’t make it any less wrong.

When Trump ran off to Florida with the documents he was no longer president.

Biden returned the overlooked documents without a bunch of lies. He didn't claim he owned them or the FBI planted them.

Do you really want to defend what Trump has done?

Biden returned the overlooked documents without a bunch of lies.
“overlooked?”

How did Joe lawfully bring those classified at the highest level documents to his unsecured garage, that he could then “overlook” them?

“overlooked?”

How did Joe lawfully bring those classified at the highest level documents to his unsecured garage, that he could then “overlook” them?

Haven't you ever taken files home to study? Maybe you didn't have that kind of job.

Haven't you ever taken files home to study? Maybe you didn't have that kind of job.
Oh my Gawd! 😂

In the nineties, I worked in an MI unit in Germany. We had classified documents on our desks. We didn’t have to lock them up at night because the whole part of the building was a secure location.

I certainly never “took files home to study.” If I had, I might be getting out of Leavenworth right about now.

“Former President Donald Trump is set to receive national security intelligence briefings once he secures the Republican nomination despite being indicted on charges that he mishandled classified materials after leaving office.”

Subject to 31 charges under the Espionage Act and having committed treasonous, historic crimes: attempting to overturn a presidential election, disenfranchise millions of Americans, and disrupt the peaceful transfer of power, it would be unmitigated madness to allow Trump any access to intelligence or security information.
Sorry, that desperation is really getting smelly now.
If Poopeypants gets them Trump surely can.

Oh my Gawd! 😂

In the nineties, I worked in an MI unit in Germany. We had classified documents on our desks. We didn’t have to lock them up at night because the whole part of the building was a secure location.

I certainly never “took files home to study.” If I had, I might be getting out of Leavenworth right about now.
Exactly, as anyone is the military knows.
Clinton would never have left Leavenworth.....

LOL

Biden stole classified material for decades. Some was stored for a while in DC's Chinatown, other was stored at the Penn-Biden Center, which has been heavily subsidized by the CCP. He sees current classified material.
But White likes Biden....

“Former President Donald Trump is set to receive national security intelligence briefings once he secures the Republican nomination despite being indicted on charges that he mishandled classified materials after leaving office.”

Subject to 31 charges under the Espionage Act and having committed treasonous, historic crimes: attempting to overturn a presidential election, disenfranchise millions of Americans, and disrupt the peaceful transfer of power, it would be unmitigated madness to allow Trump any access to intelligence or security information.

That is silly.
I am far left, but these claims of crimes by Trump are themselves the worst crimes in US history.
Clearly Trump could not possibly have violated any classified doc laws because he is specifically exempt by EO 13526.
Jan 6 could not possible have been an "insurrection" since the inauguration was still 2 weeks away.
No loan applicant is ever required to do a valuation.
It is impossible to rig fraudulent electors.

am far left, but these claims of crimes by Trump are themselves the worst crimes in US history.
What hilarious and absurd nonsense.

And you don't know anything about the charges or about lending.

That is silly.
I am far left, but these claims of crimes by Trump are themselves the worst crimes in US history.
Clearly Trump could not possibly have violated any classified doc laws because he is specifically exempt by EO 13526.
Jan 6 could not possible have been an "insurrection" since the inauguration was still 2 weeks away.
No loan applicant is ever required to do a valuation.
It is impossible to rig fraudulent electors.

Forum List

Back