"Likely to weaponize intelligence": Experts alarmed as Trump poised to get security briefings again

Look what Trump did immediately with Cuba, Iran, the TPP and the Paris Accords. He's an imbecile. He should not have access to anything. He can't read.
He fixed the fuck ups of the Obama bull shit

Are there consequences to Israeli apartheid and murder?

Your silly cut and paste apartheid™ slogan needs to be retired.

So, you don’t want acknowledge that the Islamic terrorist beat down was a direct result of an act of war.

Your silly cut and paste apartheid™ slogan needs to be retired.

So, you don’t want acknowledge that the Islamic terrorist beat down was a direct result of an act of war.
Are you really unaware of the brutality of the Israeli apartheid regime?

Are you really unaware of the brutality of the Israeli apartheid regime?

Are you really unaware that your silly apartheid™ slogan is a waste of time.

Well you like to posture as someone who opposes U.S. foreign policy. Yet you support Biden who has armed Netanyahu the war criminal.
I'm no bloody tRumpling, I can disagree with a portion of his actions and still approve of others..

Israel isn't my top priority, my home country, which Joe Biden is the President of, is.

I'm no bloody tRumpling, I can disagree with a portion of his actions and still approve of others..

Israel isn't my top priority, my home country, which Joe Biden is the President of, is.
The death of 13,000 children does seem trivial. Imagine if Biden isn’t elected some transgenders might not feel sufficiently affirmed! That should be our priority. And how can Biden start WW III if he isn’t elected?

Forum List

Back