"Likely to weaponize intelligence": Experts alarmed as Trump poised to get security briefings again

“Former President Donald Trump is set to receive national security intelligence briefings once he secures the Republican nomination despite being indicted on charges that he mishandled classified materials after leaving office.”

Subject to 31 charges under the Espionage Act and having committed treasonous, historic crimes: attempting to overturn a presidential election, disenfranchise millions of Americans, and disrupt the peaceful transfer of power, it would be unmitigated madness to allow Trump any access to intelligence or security information.
LevelofProjection.jpg

Anyone who isn't disturbed by CHeeto Jesus getting classified intelligence again is a brain damaged functional moron.
The Biden administration has supported war criminal Netanyahu every step of the way. A vote for Biden is a vote for the mass murder of children.

Oh my Gawd! 😂

In the nineties, I worked in an MI unit in Germany. We had classified documents on our desks. We didn’t have to lock them up at night because the whole part of the building was a secure location.

I certainly never “took files home to study.” If I had, I might be getting out of Leavenworth right about now.

I was a senior executive. I did study files at home.

The Biden administration has supported war criminal Netanyahu every step of the way. A vote for Biden is a vote for the mass murder of children.

A. this is a deflection from the conversation and a sure sign you know you're in the wrong.

2. YOu and I both know you don't care how many Palestinians die.

III. If Joe Biden hadn't supported israel you'd be having kittens about that.

Next disingenuous fauxrage please.

A. this is a deflection from the conversation and a sure sign you know you're in the wrong.

We know you don’t care about Palestinians because you support someone who has aided the mass murder of Palestinian children.

I have been criticizing Israeli apartheid for years.

Biden is between a rock and a hard place with Israel.

But, Israel has betrayed the US many times.

We know you don’t care about Palestinians because you support someone who has aided the mass murder of Palestinian children.

I have been criticizing Israeli apartheid for years.
If you had paid attention you would know that while I love israel,I hate their government.

I've been there many times and have friends on both sides of the wall.

If you had paid attention you would know that while I love israel,I hate their government.

I've been there many times and have friends on both sides of the wall.
Okay you hate the Israeli government. Yet you back the Biden administration which has been so subservient to Netanyahu. Do you see why people might think you are a ridiculous hypocrite indifferent to the mass slaughter of Palestinian children?

Okay you hate the Israeli government. Yet you back the Biden administration which has been so subservient to Netanyahu. Do you see why people might think you are a ridiculous hypocrite indifferent to the mass slaughter of Palestinian children?
I disagree with the US foreign policy on Israel.

I have for decades.

Forum List

Back