LilOlLady's Everlasting Gobstopper Illegal Immigration Thread

Buoys strung on border canal to prevent drownings
Elliot Spagat, Associated Press – 1 hr 2 mins ago

CALEXICO, Calif. – A government agency on the front lines of the immigration debate has begun installing lifesaving buoys in a fast-moving canal along the U.S.-Mexico border where migrants drown each year as they sneak into the country illegally.

The debate over the lifelines has long presented authorities with a moral dilemma: Is it acceptable to do nothing when so many immigrants are dying in the water? Or do lifesaving devices lull immigrants into a false sense of security that they can conquer the channel while giving them extra motivation to enter the country illegally?
Buoys strung on border canal to prevent drownings - Yahoo! News

WHAT THE HELL?:

Personally, LilOlLady, I don't think the buoys will trick any of them into thinking it's safer to cross there. And if we can save their lives, we should. I know I'm an ass with a foul mouth who does nothing but cuss about our illegal immigration woes, but I do believe in saving their lives whenever, and wherever possible. They are still human beings and they die far too often en route to cities in the U.S.

Originally posted by Speeddemon22
Personally, LilOlLady, I don't think the buoys will trick any of them into thinking it's safer to cross there. And if we can save their lives, we should. I know I'm an ass with a foul mouth who does nothing but cuss about our illegal immigration woes, but I do believe in saving their lives whenever, and wherever possible. They are still human beings and they die far too often en route to cities in the U.S.

The key to understand so many people wishing death on illegal immigrants is the growing frustration caused by the inaction of the US government, demon.

It goes more or less like this:

5 years of failure to control the border and effectuate mass deportations:

Average american citizen: "We should cut diplomatic ties with Mexico."

10 years of failure etc, etc...:

Average american citizen: "We should jail all illegals and throw away the key."

15 years etc, etc...:

Av. am. cit.: "We should shoot illegals on sight."

20 years etc, etc...:

"We should declare war on Mexico."

30 years of failure to etc, etc...:

"We should nuke Mexico and the rest of Latin America for good measure."

etc, etc, etc...

Originally posted by Tank
That canal is saving alot of Americans from Hispanic violence

Says the morally depraved monkey who cannot separate the minority of hardcore criminals from the vast majority of illegals.

Perfect example of what I just said.

The american people gets extremely frustrated with the giant dereliction of duty on the part of the US government and some of them (not all) take out their frustrations on illegal immigrants.

Damn it... why you got to go and make me feel like an animal?

:lol:

Yeah, its a terrible thing for someone to drown, but when do you let personal reponsiblity rule the day?

I mean... if there is traffic roaring by me, Im not going to walk into it. Give me a bridge and I will cross it there... Should the nanny state have to tell me not to cross there?

It is very easy to see the overwelming amount of crime the Hispanic people commit compared to other races of people.

The shithole countrys that Hispanics created and risk their lives to leave, is what they will create wherever they go.

I've got 2 ideas on this. Please vote for one or the other
1. Alligators.
2, anchor the buoy lines in the center of the canal and tie off the other end to anchor points on the Mexican side. If they find that they can't get up the bank of the Northern side, the can cross back to the Mexican side and use the buoy line to climb out there.

1. Alligators.
2, anchor the buoy lines in the center of the canal and tie off the other end to anchor points on the Mexican side. If they find that they can't get up the bank of the Northern side, the can cross back to the Mexican side and use the buoy line to climb out there.

:clap2:

Originally posted by Tank
It is very easy to see the overwelming amount of crime the Hispanic people commit compared to other races of people.

It doesn't change the fact that hardcore criminals constitute a minority among illegal immigrants (5%?, 10%?, 15%?, 30%?... pick your favorite numbers, they'll still be the minority except in the mind of extreme delusional racists).

The mere fact that tank, Infidel and associated scoundrels are on a message board wishing death on illegals indiscriminately is a living testament and a sad consequence of more than 3 decades of dereliction of duty on the part of the US government.

Had the US government been doing its job for the last 30 years they wouldn't even be aware of the presence of a small number of illegal immigrants in the US, let alone, wishing them death.

Originally posted by Ernie S.
1. Alligators.

How about a third option, anglo?

Bend over and spread your buttcheeks wide open because now it's your turn to take it up the ass. :lol: :lol:

1. Alligators.

The idea of anchoring the buoys with lines leading back to the Mexican side of the waterway was ruled out...

Some wanted the lines placed at 45-degree angles and pointed downstream toward Mexico. That way, anyone who grabbed a line would be pushed by the currents away from the U.S. and back to Mexico.

The angled buoy plan was eventually scrapped in a victory for John Hunter, a suburban San Diego physicist who has been the leading advocate for the buoys.

Hunter, whose brother Duncan pushed for tougher immigration enforcement as a U.S. congressman, argued that the angled lines would only be more deadly for migrants who are determined to make it across. The lines are being placed straight across.

José;3164055 said:
Bend over and spread your buttcheeks wide open because now it's your turn to take it up the ass.
Does that mean you already have?

José;3164055 said:
Originally posted by Ernie S.
1. Alligators.

How about a third option, anglo?

Bend over and spread your buttcheeks wide open because now it's your turn to take it up the ass. :lol: :lol:

Bring it on beaner. Tell you what: When you get to the house, just walk right in.

José;3163700 said:
Originally posted by LilOlLady
Jose, Does Mexican narrow it down for you?

You can continue to pretend I was not replying to Tank's post, lilolady... but what's the point in doing so?

Tank believes these two mexican girls

1g.jpg

due to their white heritage have much more right to share the american dream (a nation founded by people of THEIR RACE) than this american citizen:

puff_daddy.jpg

and this american citizen:

native-indian-girl_9474.jpg

and this american citizen:

480px-Daniel_Inouye%2C_official_Senate_photo_portrait%2C_2008.jpg

Tank would gladly roll out the red carpet to those two white mexican girls while buying your entire tribe a one way ticket to Bolivia :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And quite frankly... a substantial fraction of the american people would do the same... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jose, your citizenship is not determined by your race. It is what country you are born in. White and black people born south of the border are not american citizens because of their race.
Afro-American do not have a claim on Africa?????

Last edited:

Forum List

Back