Limbaugh: "Extreme Cold is Melting Polar Ice, not Warming"

May I once again point out that if you google the quote you only come back with this site. So the OP is not really telling the truth but we all know that but the liberals just keep on keeping on. Utterly amazing.

Have you ever heard the Fat Man make a direct, traceable quote?

Of course not, he embellishes every thought with a thousand word babble of idiocy

:)

Did a search on the words in the OP, apparently this was made up by the OP. Not surprising.
October 23, 2009
"RUSH: I'm also told that the blog containing the passage on Obama's thesis is a satire blog. So it's one of these sites like ScrappleFace or The Onion or some such thing... So we stand by the fabricated quote because we know Obama thinks it anyway.

Since the quotes in your sig originate, not with Rush, but with a radical left wing whackjob, it is just a fraction disingenuous for you to claim any outrage about what he says. Credibility..... fail.

May I once again point out that if you google the quote you only come back with this site. So the OP is not really telling the truth but we all know that but the liberals just keep on keeping on. Utterly amazing.

Have you ever heard the Fat Man make a direct, traceable quote?

Of course not, he embellishes every thought with a thousand word babble of idiocy

:)

Actually, if it is true... you should be able to source it to his show. Moron. That's kind of the whole point about a quote... that you can source it to the original speaker. However, since you are rapidly becoming the troll du jour, I am not surprised that you don't get that.

Did a search on the words in the OP, apparently this was made up by the OP. Not surprising.
October 23, 2009
"RUSH: I'm also told that the blog containing the passage on Obama's thesis is a satire blog. So it's one of these sites like ScrappleFace or The Onion or some such thing... So we stand by the fabricated quote because we know Obama thinks it anyway.

Since the quotes in your sig originate, not with Rush, but with a radical left wing whackjob, it is just a fraction disingenuous for you to claim any outrage about what he says. Credibility..... fail.
All brainwashed DittoNazis have been programmed to mindlessly claim that anyone who exposes their MessiahRushie as the worthless lying scum he is had to have gotten their info from some Left wing website and not directly from the lying POS.

I can source every one of my quotes directly to his website, I challenge YOU to source the Left wing websites you claim I got each of my quotes from. You won't because you can't. It is extremely rare for another website to use the same quotes I do, and in the rare occasion that they do use one of them, they never use it in the same way that I do and most likely got it from me. If you had taken the time to google the quotes I use, almost always you will find only my posts, places that cite my posts, and his website as the only sources of the quotes.

So until you can back up your programmed bullshit, STFU!!!! :asshole:

Last edited:
Leave it to their leader to guide dittoheads to intellectual freedom!

:cuckoo:

I can't say im shocked you didn't provide a citation in context. It probably makes you look like an idiot.

Especially considering it was Hollywood that made a movie claiming global warming was going to cause the next ice age.

And people on the left wonder why we question the stupidity of the global warming movement.

Limbaugh also once stated there's more American Indian people today in the United States continent than when the Mayflower landed. Like he'd know.

Perhaps Limbaugh was referring to the act of sublimation.

October 23, 2009

All brainwashed DittoNazis have been programmed to mindlessly claim that anyone who exposes their MessiahRushie as the worthless lying scum he is had to have gotten their info from some Left wing website and not directly from the lying POS.

I can source every one of my quotes directly to his website, I challenge YOU to source the Left wing websites you claim I got each of my quotes from. You won't because you can't. It is extremely rare for another website to use the same quotes I do, and in the rare occasion that they do use one of them, they never use it in the same way that I do and most likely got it from me. If you had taken the time to google the quotes I use, almost always you will find only my posts, places that cite my posts, and his website as the only sources of the quotes.

Everyone take notice, CG has already posted today but failed to show these Lib sites she has been mindlessly programmed to say I get my quotes from, so she has chosen to STFU!!!!!!!!
:rofl::lmao:

Everyone take notice, CG has already posted today but failed to show these Lib sites she has been mindlessly programmed to say I get my quotes from, so she has chosen to STFU!!!!!!!!

Im pretty sure she doesn't really give a damn what you think of anything he says, does or doesnt do.

Too funny, a fake quote, the left acts as real, told the truth, and the truth bounces off them like water on a duck. Too funny.

March 01, 2012
RUSH: To put it bluntly, dumb people are too dumb to know it." It's a blessing!

That applies to Rush fer sure :)

March 01, 2012

Oh I don't know. Rush was dodging the Vietnam War draft before he became a serial marriage wrecker and a dope addict. He's accomplished a lot in life!

March 01, 2012

Oh I don't know. Rush was dodging the Vietnam War draft before he became a serial marriage wrecker and a dope addict. He's accomplished a lot in life!

Yep easy to get your start in radio when your old man owns the station.

March 01, 2012

Yea, and easy to drop out of college too, which he did. Limbaugh has the credibility of a pandhandler.

Im pretty sure she doesn't really give a damn what you think of anything he says, does or doesnt do.
The POS cared enough to neg me and reply to my post, so you are obviously wrong.

Yea, and easy to drop out of college too, which he did. Limbaugh has the credibility of a pandhandler.

Which, of course, is why you attack him instead of his arguments.

The POS cared enough to neg me and reply to my post, so you are obviously wrong.

Which is why you are still waiting for a response.

Forum List

Back