🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Limbaugh gets Fluke(d) again

I got to hear a bit of his radio show today. He said something about the claim that he is going to lose 40 radio station outlets. His comment? He said (while seeming to chuckle) that "it's not true."

And Richard Nixon said "Well I'm not a crook."
And the check is in the mail.
etc etc etc...

He will come out of this fine. The orchestrated boycott shit from his free-speech-intolerant leftist opponents is going to prove to be a flop in the long run.

Then why are you having meltdowns over it?
He will "come out of" what?

I got to hear a bit of his radio show today. He said something about the claim that he is going to lose 40 radio station outlets. His comment? He said (while seeming to chuckle) that "it's not true."

etc etc etc...

He will come out of this fine. The orchestrated boycott shit from his free-speech-intolerant leftist opponents is going to prove to be a flop in the long run.

I don't give a shit about Limbaugh - but clearly he is very important to your pathetic little life.

Guess not. Guess short term memory is shot...

Guess you're a fucking moron with no integrity

>>>
Her 15 minutes are over and now we have Rachel Jeantel as the role model of the DNC....

--- has nothing to do with the OP.

Idiot - the OP brings Fluke into the conversation.

You're such a desperate and dishonest little troll.

Does Sandra Fluke go by the name "Rachel Jeantel"? :dunno:

Because that name isn't in the OP. It's not in the thread at all until you bring it up.

etc etc etc...

I don't give a shit about Limbaugh - but clearly he is very important to your pathetic little life.

I wasn't posting about Limblob. Cheerful Prince was.
Or is that who you were talking to?

etc etc etc...

The genius that IS all things pogo seems to grasp tht some people have lied. Ergo, in his petty universe, nobody (at least not those with whom he disagrees) could possibly speak the truth. Check.

So far, I haven't had any. So maybe the better question is what compels you to lie when you have nothing of value to offer?

The boycott efforts.

Do try to keep up, pogo.

etc etc etc...

The genius that IS all things pogo seems to grasp tht some people have lied. Ergo, in his petty universe, nobody (at least not those with whom he disagrees) could possibly speak the truth. Check.

Non sequitur. Check.

etc etc etc...

Non sequitur. Check.

Maybe. But, if so: it's all yours. :eusa_hand:

I quoted (or at least paraphrased) Rush.

Your attempt at a come back was to quote Richard Nixon. :cuckoo:

Check.

Does Sandra Fluke go by the name "Rachel Jeantel"? :dunno:

Because that name isn't in the OP. It's not in the thread at all until you bring it up.

Pogo, you should avoid huffing the gold spray paint, it's destroying your last remaining braincell...

No answer then?
Thanks for playin', and be sure to play the foot-in-mouth board game at home.

There is no point in "answering" your already asked AND answered "question" AGAIN.

You are really bad at this, pogo. Uncenored and others exposed you a while ago on that one. Try to keep up and stop repeating your stupid questions. (Not that you have any other kind.)

It's amazing who the left can turn into some hero...A nobody 30 year old professional student up before congress fluking on over gawd knows what and instant HERO because she was "supposedly" insulted...can you believe it....well not really, look at Obama...he was a NOBODY and they worship him and put him in charge of us and our country...scary

the left is some of the shallowest people I have ever seen

Last edited:

Non sequitur. Check.

Maybe. But, if so: it's all yours. :eusa_hand:

I quoted (or at least paraphrased) Rush.

Your attempt at a come back was to quote Richard Nixon. :cuckoo:

Check.

Thanks. Didn't mean to show you up. :thup:

It's amazing who the left can turn into some hero...A nobody 30 year old professional student up before congress fluking on over gawd knows what and instant HERO because she was "supposedly" insulted...can you believe it....well not really, look at Obama...he was a NOBODY and they worship him and put him in charge of us and our country...scary

the left is some of the shallowest people I have ever seen

SHE seeks to get called before Congress to testify. THEN she has supporters whining on her behalf that she's "not a public figure."

Except -- uhm -- yes she is. She MADE herself one.

Rush's comment WAS wrong, to be candid, and out it was also of line. But, even so, Fluke was hardly injured by it.

Pogo, you should avoid huffing the gold spray paint, it's destroying your last remaining braincell...

No answer then?
Thanks for playin', and be sure to play the foot-in-mouth board game at home.

There is no point in "answering" your already asked AND answered "question" AGAIN.

You are really bad at this, pogo. Uncenored and others exposed you a while ago on that one. Try to keep up and stop repeating your stupid questions. (Not that you have any other kind.)

"Uncenored".... hmm... "Uncentered", got it. Thanks, I'm gonna run with that one. :beer:

So Uncentered is trying to claim this Rachel Jeantel (which he brought in) has something to do with the OP. And all he can come back with to acknowledge his usual wrongitude is "sniffing gold paint".

Not exactly Richard Nixon material, is it?

"Uncenored".... hmm... "Uncentered", got it. Thanks, I'm gonna run with that one. :beer:

So Uncentered is trying to claim this Rachel Jeantel (which he brought in) has something to do with the OP. And all he can come back with to acknowledge his usual wrongitude is "sniffing gold paint".

Not exactly Richard Nixon material, is it?

Wow, you sure are a desperate little troll, pigo.

Standard Disclaimer: Yeah, we're laughing AT you....

That is not quite what your MessiahRushie said. Basically he agreed with a commentator who said Clear Channel and Cumulus were negotiating in public. And he said he would not lose 40 stations, but he could lose 39 stations and still be right. He was saying that if he is booted from the 40 stations, some other stations will pick him up, but that doesn't mean it will happen in all 40 markets.

No matter whether he is dropped or not, he will get less money in the end, just like he got less money in his last contract. He's losing audience and sponsors which means a smaller contract in his future no matter how many stations he keeps.

August 5, 2013
RUSH: Anyway, the bottom line from all of this is that it isn't about conservatism, and no matter what happens, I am not going to be on 40 fewer radio stations, no matter what happens here.

That is not quite what your MessiahRushie said. Basically he agreed with a commentator who said Clear Channel and Cumulus were negotiating in public. And he said he would not lose 40 stations, but he could lose 39 stations and still be right. He was saying that if he is booted from the 40 stations, some other stations will pick him up, but that doesn't mean it will happen in all 40 markets.

No matter whether he is dropped or not, he will get less money in the end, just like he got less money in his last contract. He's losing audience and sponsors which means a smaller contract in his future no matter how many stations he keeps.

August 5, 2013
RUSH: Anyway, the bottom line from all of this is that it isn't about conservatism, and no matter what happens, I am not going to be on 40 fewer radio stations, no matter what happens here.

I find it amusing that you Obamunists listen to every word by Rush.

You are by far his most faithful listeners.

August 5, 2013

I find it amusing that you Obamunists listen to every word by Rush.

You are by far his most faithful listeners.
We like to know in advance what you Limbotomized drones will be parroting.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back