🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Limbaugh gets Fluke(d) again

OFF TOPIC PUBLIC SERVICE MESSAGE:

Liberals think they are smart. And, Zona is totally dishonest. "Zona" (not its actual username) knows the bet was voided, too. But Zona is always dishonest. Fact.

That is all.

:D

Gotta love photoshop, Edthedesperateliar....

You really think this is photo shop?

palin-no-makeup-59517895671.jpeg

Wow.

Really look at her. This, this is not good. What the fuck happened?

She's squinting into bright sunlight.
Bullshit! Most of her face is in shadow, the sun is to her left and behind her. that is what she looks like without an inch of makeup on her face.

Wow.

Bullshit! Most of her face is in shadow, the sun is to her left and behind her. that is what she looks like without an inch of makeup on her face.

translation of this post^ is I'm a dishonest hack please ignore everything I say ever

translation of this post^ is I'm a dishonest hack please ignore everything I say ever

Upon reading the original question "what the fuck happened" I was tempted to post:
"Sunlight"
(think about it -- we never see her in sunlight).

But I didn't, because that would have been as mindless as post 259.

Sometimes you come up with a good line but ethics keeps it offline.
If you have any ethics.

Last edited:
Post 258 was TRULY mindless: A stupid diseased twat like BodeyZona worrying about the effect of age on the physical attractiveness of a woman is NOT exactly MENSA material.

Post 258 was TRULY mindless: A stupid diseased twat like BodeyZona worrying about the effect of age on the physical attractiveness of a woman is NOT exactly MENSA material.

When you're right, you're right. They're both mindless.

Hey, that's twice today you've been right. What the fuck is going on?

It is a sign.

YOU are possibly getting smarter.

:cool:

Wow.

Give it up, you will never be able to get close to her, stop being so bitter.

Saturday afternoon argument about whether Sarah is a beauty or a nag. Somebody needs a beer or cocktail, or both.

Saturday afternoon argument about whether Sarah is a beauty or a nag. Somebody needs a beer or cocktail, or both.

She used to be hotter.

Age is funny, ain't it.

And geniuses like ZonaBodey cannot HELP but take notice --

when it involves a conservative, that is.

Skanky unobjective diseased twat that s/he is. ZonaBodeyPetey, I mean.

I wonder if it is aging well?

Like a fine board of plywood.

It is a sign.

Whew. For a moment I thought we had a trend. Thanks for clearing that up, here's where you're wrong:

I haven't changed.

:eusa_whistle:

It is a sign.

Whew. For a moment I thought we had a trend. Thanks for clearing that up, here's where you're wrong:

I haven't changed.

:eusa_whistle:

Wrong. I am the one who hasn't changed. :cool:

Ergo, since you are only now, belatedly, beginning the long, slow, painful process of recognizing my usual brilliant insights, you must be getting at least a tiny bit smarter. :thup:

It is so gradual that a small weak mind such as yours would not notice it happening, if it were not for the discomfort it causes you. But still, despite the pain and the time, it will eventually happen for you.

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.
-- Aeschylus

Which brings us back to the antagonist of this thread.

December 18, 2007
RUSH: will Americans want to sit around and watch a woman age that rapidly before their very eyes on television every day, as president of the United States?

Which brings us back to the antagonist of this thread.

December 18, 2007
RUSH: will Americans want to sit around and watch a woman age that rapidly before their very eyes on television every day, as president of the United States?

edthesickdick still can't grasp the concept of Rush using sarcasm and humor to make his points.

But, there is one small note of merit in edthesickdick's post:

Clearly a complete neanderthal douche like ZonaPeteyZona would be horrified at the notion of watching a female President AGE in the Oval Office as men so often age (prematurely at that) while serving as President.

I got to hear a bit of his radio show today. He said something about the claim that he is going to lose 40 radio station outlets. His comment? He said (while seeming to chuckle) that "it's not true."

He will come out of this fine. The orchestrated boycott shit from his free-speech-intolerant leftist opponents is going to prove to be a flop in the long run.

So it's funny when Limbaugh insults the children of Democrats and outrageous when the children of Republicans are insulted?

Limbaugh is a flame thrower, subtle as a prison riot and out to incite the insane Right to inexplicable political action based on fear, hatred, suspicion and contempt. What great values for the party of values.

And they excuse his many sins. From drug abuse and doctor shopping to insulting women and children with the sensitivity of 80 grit sandpaper. The insane Right eats it all up with a spoon.

And that gives them license to point out hypocrisy while ignoring their own. What wisdom! What values! What a crock.

:eusa_boohoo:
And that little animated emoticon is the absolute best argument the rabid right can muster. If it wasn't so starkly pitiful, it might be amusing. But that's the level of discourse preferred by the poorly educated, and thus Conservative American, of 2013.

Oh how I wish they were more articulate. Perhaps that way we could understand why they are motivated by fear, suspicion, ignorance, hatred and divisiveness.

Forum List

Back