🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Limbaugh gets Fluke(d) again

Oh no I have been neged by a pussy who uses biased reports LOL.

^^ Doesn't even know the meaning of "transcript" :lmao:

The fact is, the word "sex" doesn't even appear in the document. The fact is, nobody's sex life appears in the document, Fluke's or anyone else's. The fact is, this is the kind of mental midget that is Lush Rimjob's audience. Too stupid to think for itself, it laps up whatever droppings Limblob leaves in the meadow. And looks like an idiot as a result.

Busted.

Last edited:

The fact is, the word "sex" doesn't even appear in the document. The fact is, nobody's sex life appears in the document, Fluke's or anyone else's. The fact is, this is the kind of mental midget that is Lush Rimjob's audience. Too stupid to think for itself, it laps up whatever droppings Limblob leaves in the meadow. And looks like an idiot as a result.

Busted.

Lmao that's what you got? Lol

Busted.

Lmao that's what you got? Lol

Do you eat from a dog dish?

OK, well you're the one who brought up the name, so... :cuckoo:

Oh I am, am I?

ROFL

Guess I'm the OP now...

Guess not. Guess short term memory is shot...
[B said:
Uncensored[/B]2008;7630010]

Her 15 minutes are over and now we have Rachel Jeantel as the role model of the DNC....

--- has nothing to do with the OP.

Ploddo conveniently forgets to note that the Uncensored's RESPONSIVE post was to ploddo's reference to -- Sandra Fluke. And Uncensored is not the author of the OP, so he is not the one who brought up HER name, as he correctly noted.

Pogo may not be honest, but at least he's not very bright, either.

He is, as aptly noted by his signature in a recent post, a "Dumb shit."

Oh I am, am I?

ROFL

Guess I'm the OP now...

[B said:
Uncensored[/B]2008;7630010]

Her 15 minutes are over and now we have Rachel Jeantel as the role model of the DNC....

Ploddo conveniently forgets to note that the Uncensored's RESPONSIVE post was to ploddo's reference to -- Sandra Fluke. And Uncensored is not the author of the OP, so he is not the one who brought up HER name, as he correctly noted.

Not content with dropping the ball on his own posts, the Welshman now insists on barging in to others'. Ah, the life of an authoritarian. Busy busy busy.

Uncensored is not the author of the OP, correct. That's what I just said there, Evelyn Wood. But he is the one who brought up that name, which does not appear in the OP but which does appear in his post.

Duh.

Maybe I need to write future posts at two reading levels: adults and Welsh.

Lie-ability: it's what's for dinner.

Not content with dropping the ball on his own posts, the Welshman now insists on barging in to others'. Ah, the life of an authoritarian. Busy busy busy.

Uncensored is not the author of the OP, correct. That's what I just said there, Evelyn Wood. But he is the one who brought up that name, which does not appear in the OP but which does appear in his post.

Dropping a ball on his own posts? :cuckoo:

I have refuted your silly blather. More like kicking YOUR balls, to be precise.

Anyway, this happens to be a MESSAGE Board, you vacant twit.

Therefore, unbeknownst to you (apparently), ANYBODY can make comments on the posts put up by anyone else. YOUR permission NOT required. Indeed, your "permission" is irrelevant.

Newsflash you silly troll shit: it is not "authoritarian" to respond to a post on a message board. Damn, you are one petty silly little twit.

And again: Uncensored mentioned Jeantel. YOU responded with a reference to FLUKE. Uncensored then responded to YOUR post which means the reference to "the name" refers back to the last-referenced individual (i.e. Fluke).

Do try to keep up, before spouting off your usual dose of stupidity next time.

You truly ARE a "Dumb shit." I commend you for that one display of honesty by you, clearly unintentional though it may have been.

Dropping a ball on his own posts? :cuckoo:

I have refuted your silly blather. More like kicking YOUR balls, to be precise.

Anyway, this happens to be a MESSAGE Board, you vacant twit.

Therefore, unbeknownst to you (apparently), ANYBODY can make comments on the posts put up by anyone else. YOUR permission NOT required. Indeed, your "permission" is irrelevant.

Newsflash you silly troll shit: it is not "authoritarian" to respond to a post on a message board. Damn, you are one petty silly little twit.

And again: Uncensored mentioned Jeantel. YOU responded with a reference to FLUKE. Uncensored then responded to YOUR post which means the reference to "the name" refers back to the last-referenced individual (i.e. Fluke).

Do try to keep up, before spouting off your usual dose of stupidity next time.

You truly ARE a "Dumb shit." I commend you for that one display of honesty by you, clearly unintentional though it may have been.

-- and this is why you need to stick to your own shit before stepping in others'.
The progression is there on the page; learn to read.

DaveStepsInShit.gif

None of your damn business anyway. Wasn't addressed to you.

Last edited:
Dumb shit said:
-- and this is why you need to stick to your own shit before stepping in others'.

Your fail is ALMOST complete, ya Dumb shit punk ass bitch.

Now, go have your meltdown in private and take a Midol.

Meanwhile, again, your permission is not required and I (like everybody else) can reply to ANY post. In fact, since it seems to be making your vagina bleed a bit harder, I promise you, I will. :thup:

Take TWO Midol, you prissy loser ****.

:lmao:

Dumb shit said:

Your fail is ALMOST complete, ya Dumb shit punk ass bitch.

Now, go have your meltdown in private and take a Midol.

Meanwhile, again, your permission is not required and I (like everybody else) can reply to ANY post. In fact, since it seems to be making your vagina bleed a bit harder, I promise you, I will. :thup:

Take TWO Midol, you prissy loser ****.

:lmao:

Hey, if you don't mind looking like a moron from failure of reading comprehension, be my jest :thup:

I'm sure everybody else is used to it by now.

Lie-ability: it's what's for dinner.

Dumb shit said:
Hey, if you don't mind looking like a moron from failure of reading comprehension, be my jest

I enjoy exposing your own lack of erudition and your pitiably deficient intelligence. I don't mind that I underscore the proof you consistently offer of what a moron you are. Nope. Not at all.

You are your own jest, ya Dumb shit. :thup:

th
th
th
th

Fact is democrat have no room to call any one ugly.

Plain is getting older and wrinkle are normal but still a very beautiful women the women I showed are ugly inside and out.

th
This one is a ugly thief.

Forum List

Back