🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Limbaugh gets Fluke(d) again

lol, hurts the cause
and Maher being a MILLION dollar donor to Obama calling a Vice President candidate a cxxt doesn't hurt your all cause? well as we see, no you didn't give on shit about it (most of you probably agreed) and you still went out and voted for the community organizer...so you can take "this cause" and put to rest...all two faced hypocrites is your cause of the Democrats..

Exactly what important issue did calling Palin the C-word distract from?

What brilliant point as Palin making at the point Maher called her that?

Oh, wait. Palin doesn't make brilliant points. She doesn't even make good points.

Palin was a public figure. Fluke was not.

This is the difference you don't seem to get.

i guess she shouldn't have went in public demanding we pay for the tons of sex she had

...aaaand you just demonstrated JoeB's point. :clap2:

Fluke didn't even talk about herself, let alone her sex life, yet you've been fed this line and you swallowed. Even after a year and a half to figure it out.

That tells us a lot. The gift of Limblab that keeps on giving.

Oh, wait. Palin doesn't make brilliant points. She doesn't even make good points.

i guess she shouldn't have went in public demanding we pay for the tons of sex she had

Fluke didn't even talk about herself, let alone her sex life, yet you've been fed this line and you swallowed. Even after a year and a half to figure it out.

you people having this obsession with Limbaugh is the gift to him all they way to the bank...If you and the media didn't go ape shit over him he wouldn't get as many new listeners...

you should pat yourself on the backs for MAKING him RICH...such fools

He IS stupid when it comes to women just like most men are. He keeps marrying down. His first wife was a secretary, second a college kid/usherette, 3rd was a 3x-married aerobics instructor and 4th was a "VIP liaison". LOL! VIP liaison. I wouldn't call any of them "trophy wives". If this one ends in divorce he should stop getting married. Most people are not happy/challenged/passionate about marriage after the first year or so.

Again, you dishonestly try to use a 1992 video and transcript to deny what happened in 1993. :cuckoo:

Edtheliar fabricating events out of thin air - again.

This has already been pointed out to you, and lacking all integrity, you continue to spew the same lie! :eusa_liar:

ROFL

Even your fellow Obamunists don't support you in this lie, ed.

Your partisanship defines reality for you.

And he just celebrated his twenty-fifth anniversary on air yesterday!

My bet is that he'll remain on air, driving the left nuts, for as long as he wants!!!

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

you people having this obsession with Limbaugh is the gift to him all they way to the bank...If you and the media didn't go ape shit over him he wouldn't get as many new listeners...

This shows the lack of critical thinking of a large segement of the right. Certainly the ditto heads. The left uses Rush and his comments as tools to identify the right as liars and horrible hateful people. He might make his fans happy, but the majority, and particularly those undecided voters find him and his kind to be just plain crude propagandist. Rush doesn't care. He is in it for the money. He glowed in the power and influence he had in the past, but he doesn't have that anymore. The Fluke situation neutralized his influence and still does. It really does make the far right look like suckers when they try to defend the indefensible and refuse to admit Rush is imperfect and can be a total jerk sometimes. Folks know he misrepresented the Fluke story and plain lied about her and what she said. He did it in a way that makes him look like a disgusting bully. And posters here are still repeating those lies and misrpresentations. That paints the right with a broad brush, an undeserving one IMO. Defending Rush is not the same as defending the agenda of the right. Defending Rush is just spending resources of defending a radio talker. Rush may beinifit, but the agenda's of the right suffer for it.

What do you think pisses progressive off more? The fact that Rush said this woman was calling herself a slut or that fact the most of the country thinks the same way as evidenced by his ratings?

This shows the lack of critical thinking of a large segement of the right. Certainly the ditto heads. The left uses Rush and his comments as tools to identify the right as liars and horrible hateful people. He might make his fans happy, but the majority, and particularly those undecided voters find him and his kind to be just plain crude propagandist. Rush doesn't care. He is in it for the money. He glowed in the power and influence he had in the past, but he doesn't have that anymore. The Fluke situation neutralized his influence and still does. It really does make the far right look like suckers when they try to defend the indefensible and refuse to admit Rush is imperfect and can be a total jerk sometimes. Folks know he misrepresented the Fluke story and plain lied about her and what she said. He did it in a way that makes him look like a disgusting bully. And posters here are still repeating those lies and misrpresentations. That paints the right with a broad brush, an undeserving one IMO. Defending Rush is not the same as defending the agenda of the right. Defending Rush is just spending resources of defending a radio talker. Rush may beinifit, but the agenda's of the right suffer for it.

And yet is the lefts point of view was what the people wanted Rush wouldn't have ratings as high as they are....face it the American people also think Fluke is a slut.

Maybe if you hold your breath until you're blue, you'll get your way?

lol, hurts the cause
and Maher being a MILLION dollar donor to Obama calling a Vice President candidate a cxxt doesn't hurt your all cause? well as we see, no you didn't give on shit about it (most of you probably agreed) and you still went out and voted for the community organizer...so you can take "this cause" and put to rest...all two faced hypocrites is your cause of the Democrats..

I guess you shouldn't go in public by posting on this thread and expecting anyone to believe you're not a jerk. How about proving Ms. Fluke had "tons of sex"? Name names or STFU.

And yet is the lefts point of view was what the people wanted Rush wouldn't have ratings as high as they are....face it the American people also think Fluke is a slut.[/QUOTE]

And this is what is meant by "living in a bubble". You think those ratings have some importance. The ratings only indicate how many people who listen to talk radio, listen to Rush. You think because he beats out the jazz station and he has higher ratings than the rock station and higher ratings than the muzak station and higher ratings than the whatever station it's a big deal. He doesn't beat out all the other stations combined. Not even close. More people are not listening to him than are listening to him. His listeners may believe Fluke is a slut, but the rest of America doesn't care about Fluke or even the issue she is connected to. It just doesn't matter. What matters is that the left has a tool to use to make the right look mean and nasty. The left doesn't about what Rush listeners believe. They know most normal folks don't want women spoken of in such a crude way and when they here about a girl being attacked in such a nasty way it turns them off.

I guess you shouldn't go in public by posting on this thread and expecting anyone to believe you're not a jerk. How about proving Ms. Fluke had "tons of sex"? Name names or STFU.

Fluke was a party hack, planted in the hearings to promote the party goals of Obama's fascist care and the revocation of the 1st amendment.

Her 15 minutes are over and now we have Rachel Jeantel as the role model of the DNC....

Fluke was a party hack, planted in the hearings to promote the party goals of Obama's fascist care and the revocation of the 1st amendment.
Her 15 minutes are over and now we have Rachel Jeantel as the role model of the DNC....

Haha! Priceless! LOL! Yeah, she hot. Has a neck like a linebacker...

Rachel__Jeantel.jpg

It's Sarah's fault that Bristol was insulted? Please explain how that is.

If my daughter was pregnant at 17 I would choose to protect her and not put her in the public eye. Your first job is to protect your children.
I remember the emotional roller coaster my friend went through when she got pregnant our senior year, I can't imagine how worse it would have been if some asshole was making fun of her on national news.
Palin had been involved in politics for awhile, she knew how hateful people can be. She should have passed. She is young, she could have built her national career later on. When you become a parent you put your children first.

Using your logic every child in the public eye is fair game to be insulted and ridiculed.

And you do not put a career on hold because of children, they're the reason you seek out a career in the first place. And it doesn't matter if it's in the public or private sector.

Using my logic?
No not every child, only ones that are going through the hardest thing they will ever go through.
And sometimes you have to put a career on hold because of your children. My father passed on a promotion because of his children and I doubt he has regretted it once. He put us first, not himself.

The right always assume liberal women are sluts, don't ya know?

Fluke was just a hack.

Why do you call her a hack? Do you know the meaning of the word? How can you expect to ever make a point or dispel the notion that the far right is made of of uninformed stupid people when you refuse to even learn the definitions of words? A hack is a person in business or politics that is a "hatchet man" that will do whatever he or she is ordered to do without concern for the person or people his or her actions effect. They will without concern. They are just people who do what they are told. Issue's and moral's and wrong and right don't mean anything. So you want to convince people that Fluke never cared about the issue and was just a worker for the left following commands. She never believed in what she said and does not care about the outcome. She could turn around tomorrow and take a different side or opinion on the issue. She is just a hack. So which is it, you don't know the meaning of words, but use them anyhow. You are to lazy to look up definintions or not able comprehend the meanings? Are you just stuck on what you were told by Rush and worship him to the point where you just repeat his misinformation without regard? Do you actually believe everyday folks approve of people who call women sluts just because the differ on political issue's? Do you think you are respected? And you wonder why people view ditto heads and the far right the way they do. You had a stage full of far right candidates trying to get a presidential nomination and they were rejected in mass by conservatives and Republicans. They would rather have Romney that be associated and seen supporting anyone from the far right. Stay in your bubble if it makes you feel good. You have all the knowledge and wisdom you need and don't need to be learnin' no more.

Of course, you only have the word of the pathological liar that he is getting "new" listeners. Before Fluke he claimed to have 40 million a day, then after Fluke he claimed he didn't lose any of his 22 million per week, the largest he says it has ever been. The liar actually claims to have 50 million listeners now! :eusa_liar: Obviously the liar just makes the numbers up as he pulls them from his fat ass!

May 26, 2011
RUSH:. According to reports at the peak of The Oprah's popularity, her show had 40 million weekly viewers. Now, that's not bad. That's almost as many as we have every day here. So our hat's off to The Oprah, 40 million viewers a week, not bad.

March 28, 2012
RUSH: We haven't lost any audience in this program. The audience is larger than it's ever been... But the advertisers who've really been hurt are the ones who've abandoned here. I just assume everybody understood that. Let me tell you: We have 22 million people here

November 07, 2012
RUSH: Hey, any of you guys in there want to come sit in my chair today? Anybody? Nobody wants to come sit in my chair here? None of you? I mean, I'm giving you a golden opportunity to speak to, what, 50 million people.

Forum List

Back