🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Limbaugh gets Fluke(d) again

no kidding... but how was she to know you on the left would viciously attack her daughter...see up in Alaska the people have more respect, morals and class... but she found out the hard way about you classless people who live down in the lower 48 and belong to the Democrat party..the Democrat party of old used to respect family is off limits...boy NOT TODAY...hell you people even attack someones horses...

Yeah, but how could she not know that democrats are the scum of the Earth? It's not like they were decent people a few weeks prior - then became the shameful pukes they are today...

I was talking about Bristol Palin being insulted and demeaned by the left, but yeah, Sarah suffered it too. But that's ok to the democrats, because they are a bunch of ignorant hypocrits.

Sarah should have never put her pregnant teenager in that position.

It's Sarah's fault that Bristol was insulted? Please explain how that is.

You are asking a hypocrit to explain? They need no explanation.

Sarah should have never put her pregnant teenager in that position.

It's Sarah's fault that Bristol was insulted? Please explain how that is.

If my daughter was pregnant at 17 I would choose to protect her and not put her in the public eye. Your first job is to protect your children.
I remember the emotional roller coaster my friend went through when she got pregnant our senior year, I can't imagine how worse it would have been if some asshole was making fun of her on national news.
Palin had been involved in politics for awhile, she knew how hateful people can be. She should have passed. She is young, she could have built her national career later on. When you become a parent you put your children first.

The hypocrisy is incredible. Why do you lefties hate women?

The treatment of Sandra Fluke by Limbaugh = Outrageous
The treatment of Bristol Palin by the MSM = No problem.

Hypocrit, thy name is Democrat.

I don't recall the MSM calling Bristol Palin a "Slut". Maybe I'm wrong, post a link if you know better. Or ...

So it has to be name calling and it HAS to be that one word is that it? You actually believe that there is no other way to insult, abuse or belittle women?

Limbaugh is an asshole, anyone who defends him is an asshole too.

And anyone who insults him is an asshole.

There. I think we got everyone covered.

Calling an asshole and asshole isn't an insult; it's a tautology.

You call him an asshole because he exposes your liberal heros as frauds and liars, of course you don't like him. No one really gives a shit what a partisan hack like you thinks.

The treatment of Sandra Fluke by Limbaugh = Outrageous
The treatment of Bristol Palin by the MSM = No problem.

Hypocrit, thy name is Democrat.

I don't recall the MSM calling Bristol Palin a "Slut". Maybe I'm wrong, post a link if you know better. Or ...

So it has to be name calling and it HAS to be that one word is that it? You actually believe that there is no other way to insult, abuse or belittle women?

Of course I do. Your Red Herring won't divert. As I recall Bristol Palin wasn't insulted, abused or belittled by the MSM - if she was and you can post a link proving that I'll apologize. Until then ...

David Letterman in Hot Water; Willow and Bristol Palin Jokes Continues

Robert Dougherty
Robert Dougherty, Yahoo! Contributor Network
Jun 12, 2009 "Share your voice on Yahoo! websites. Start Here.".
More:
David Letterman

Flag

Post a comment

David Letterman and his jokes, whether they were about Willow Palin or Bristol Palin, continue to land David Letterman in hot water with Willow and Bristol's mother. What David Letterman said about Bristol Palin getting knocked up by A-Rod was one thing. But since Willow Palin was actually attending a Yankees game with Sarah Palin this week instead, David Letterman is being accused of encouraging underage rape, among other things.
Sarah Palin continued to try and stick up for Willow and Bristol by attacking David Letterman on the Today Show this morning. Palin did not buy Letterman's apology, or Letterman's claim that he was joking about Bristol Palin getting knocked up and not 14-year-old Willow.
David Letterman in Hot Water; Willow and Bristol Palin Jokes Continues - Yahoo! Voices - voices.yahoo.com

but he wasn't calling her a SLUT?..You lefties sure can FORGET and FORGIVE such tasteless talk about WOMEN, because letterman had to do an ON AIR apology you all said, ok he apologized we LOVE YOU don't do it again... same with Maher calling Palin a cxxt..you brush that off as he's a Comedian...so any of you whining about how Rush insulted this Fluke... are just being the two faced hypocrites like you are always are..

Last edited:

Robert Dougherty
More:
David Letterman

Flag

Post a comment

David Letterman and his jokes, whether they were about Willow Palin or Bristol Palin, continue to land David Letterman in hot water with Willow and Bristol's mother. What David Letterman said about Bristol Palin getting knocked up by A-Rod was one thing. But since Willow Palin was actually attending a Yankees game with Sarah Palin this week instead, David Letterman is being accused of encouraging underage rape, among other things.
Sarah Palin continued to try and stick up for Willow and Bristol by attacking David Letterman on the Today Show this morning. Palin did not buy Letterman's apology, or Letterman's claim that he was joking about Bristol Palin getting knocked up and not 14-year-old Willow.
David Letterman in Hot Water; Willow and Bristol Palin Jokes Continues - Yahoo! Voices - voices.yahoo.com

but he wasn't calling her a SLUT?..You lefties sure can FORGET and FORGIVE such tasteless "jokes" when you want to..and to top it off it was her little NINE year old daughter that was actually at the game

Yeah yeah, Palin's Checkers speech, yawn...

And anyone who insults him is an asshole.

There. I think we got everyone covered.

You call him an asshole because he exposes your liberal heros as frauds and liars, of course you don't like him. No one really gives a shit what a partisan hack like you thinks.

Apparently right wing hacks like you and Uncensored do care what I think. Otherwise you and he would be off on another thread trying to rewrite history.

Of course I do. Your Red Herring won't divert. As I recall Bristol Palin wasn't insulted, abused or belittled by the MSM - if she was and you can post a link proving that I'll apologize. Until then ...

You are laboring under the delusion that I give a shit what you think.

Robert Dougherty
More:
David Letterman

Flag

Post a comment

but he wasn't calling her a SLUT?..You lefties sure can FORGET and FORGIVE such tasteless "jokes" when you want to..and to top it off it was her little NINE year old daughter that was actually at the game

Yeah yeah, Palin's Checkers speech, yawn...

ah, so it's yawn about this with a CHILD, But the world ends with Rush saying Fluke a 30 year old woman was ACTING like a slut...

oh we get it...

Apparently right wing hacks like you and Uncensored do care what I think. Otherwise you and he would be off on another thread trying to rewrite history.

Wrong again dumbass. I'm here to educate. You don't want to learn anything, too bad for you. I'm not here to listen to your pathetic excuses and rationalizations.

Forum List

Back