🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Limbaugh gets Fluke(d) again

The irony of this thread, and the chutzpah of you leftists is precious.

First Pogo lies - and since it is a lie that is part of the party dogma, you jump in. Then I post a transcript that refutes the lie, and Pogo posts a video that refutes his own lies - as if as long as he makes enough noise, reality will contort to fit party goals.

All over a 20 year old comedy bit, because you party hacks are so desperate to go after Limbaugh on anything - no matter how aburd.

Then Derideo_Te comes stumbling in to decare "conservatives just don't understand comedy and satire." :huh:

:lol::lol::lol:

Sometimes I suspect the whole lot of you are paid by the GOP to make a mockery of what the mindless left is....

And what was that "lie" then, liar?

Drowning in de river of deNial...

The treatment of Sandra Fluke by Limbaugh = Outrageous
The treatment of Bristol Palin by the MSM = No problem.

Hypocrit, thy name is Democrat.
When did the MSM boogeyman call Ms. Palin a "slut"?

So it has to be name calling and it HAS to be that one word? Because there's no other way to demean, abuse or belittle women except that one word?:cuckoo:

Dumbass.

When did the MSM boogeyman call Ms. Palin a "slut"?

Are you fucking kidding, you mindless partisan hack?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEvkOPidWkY]David Letterman calls Governor Sarah Palin a slut - Late Show - YouTube[/ame]
I had no idea that David Letterman was held in the same esteem as Rush Limbaugh! Do you think that people tune into Letterman's show to hear his opinions and then take those opinions to heart? Do you think there are people eager to support Letterman just as some Conservatives support Limbaugh?

Do you think that folks take Letterman's political opinions as not only true, but accurate in the same manner as Limbaugh fans do?

But then again, if calling someone a partisan hack and peppering that expression with obscenities is the benchmark of smart and credible, anything is possible.

At first I thought you a delusional and desperate moron - who even after proven to be lying - continues with the lie.

But then I realized this is the method of you sleazy fucks in the DNC - an evolution of the "Big Lie" technique. As you are exposed as liars , you simply become more shrill.

You figure you can pretend you weren't exposed until people grow tired of pointing you up - at which time a meme can be established from your lies.

What we of the right and center need to remember is that you of the left truly have no integrity or ethics - exposure as a liar doesn't shame you - you merely redouble your efforts and tell the same lies just exposed...

Honor; it just isn't part of the left.

At first I thought you a delusional and desperate moron - who even after proven to be lying - continues with the lie.

But then I realized this is the method of you sleazy fucks in the DNC - an evolution of the "Big Lie" technique. As you are exposed as liars , you simply become more shrill.

You figure you can pretend you weren't exposed until people grow tired of pointing you up - at which time a meme can be established from your lies.

What we of the right and center need to remember is that you of the left truly have no integrity or ethics - exposure as a liar doesn't shame you - you merely redouble your efforts and tell the same lies just exposed...

Honor; it just isn't part of the left.

So... can't find it huh?
What a shocker.
yawn.gif

Did not call Chelsea the "White House Dog.'

No he just implied she was.

Nope. He implied that that the fucking dog was cuter than the young girl.

Classless? Yep. No doubt.

But calling Chelsea a "dog?" Nope.

Actually it was an unfortunate accident. Rush was talking about Chelsea when someone put the wrong picture on the screen. It was unintended.

I should have read post #94 before I posted. But it does reinforce my statement.

Last edited:
I was talking about Bristol Palin being insulted and demeaned by the left, but yeah, Sarah suffered it too. But that's ok to the democrats, because they are a bunch of ignorant hypocrits.

Actually it was an unfortunate accident. Rush was talking about Chelsea when someone put the wrong picture on the screen. It was unintended.

I should have read post #94 before I posted. But it does reinforce my statement.

It was not intended on a taped show?

I was talking about Bristol Palin being insulted and demeaned by the left, but yeah, Sarah suffered it too. But that's ok to the democrats, because they are a bunch of ignorant hypocrits.

Sarah should have never put her pregnant teenager in that position.

Nope it wasn't intended. They left it in because it was funny.

Actually it not so much "reinforces" your statement as "devastates" it. Right there in the video you can see Limblob glancing off stage left (0:03) to make sure the graphic is up on the confidence monitor before going to that graphic, at which point he holds a nice pregnant pause to let it sink in. It ain't no "accident".

Anyway as somebody else pointed out, it wasn't the only time he played this particular broken record.

Last edited:
So it's funny when Limbaugh insults the children of Democrats and outrageous when the children of Republicans are insulted?

Limbaugh is a flame thrower, subtle as a prison riot and out to incite the insane Right to inexplicable political action based on fear, hatred, suspicion and contempt. What great values for the party of values.

And they excuse his many sins. From drug abuse and doctor shopping to insulting women and children with the sensitivity of 80 grit sandpaper. The insane Right eats it all up with a spoon.

And that gives them license to point out hypocrisy while ignoring their own. What wisdom! What values! What a crock.

It's Sarah's fault that Bristol was insulted? Please explain how that is.

If my daughter was pregnant at 17 I would choose to protect her and not put her in the public eye. Your first job is to protect your children.
I remember the emotional roller coaster my friend went through when she got pregnant our senior year, I can't imagine how worse it would have been if some asshole was making fun of her on national news.
Palin had been involved in politics for awhile, she knew how hateful people can be. She should have passed. She is young, she could have built her national career later on. When you become a parent you put your children first.

Nope it wasn't intended. They left it in because it was funny.

So they intentionally left it in because it was funny? Laughs are worth more than the feelings of 13 year old girl?

It's Sarah's fault that Bristol was insulted? Please explain how that is.

If my daughter was pregnant at 17 I would choose to protect her and not put her in the public eye. Your first job is to protect your children.
I remember the emotional roller coaster my friend went through when she got pregnant our senior year, I can't imagine how worse it would have been if some asshole was making fun of her on national news.
Palin had been involved in politics for awhile, she knew how hateful people can be. She should have passed. She is young, she could have built her national career later on. When you become a parent you put your children first.

Using your logic every child in the public eye is fair game to be insulted and ridiculed.

And you do not put a career on hold because of children, they're the reason you seek out a career in the first place. And it doesn't matter if it's in the public or private sector.

Forum List

Back