🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Limbaugh gets Fluke(d) again

Nope. He implied that that the fucking dog was cuter than the young girl.

Classless? Yep. No doubt.

But calling Chelsea a "dog?" Nope.

Actually it was an unfortunate accident. Rush was talking about Chelsea when someone put the wrong picture on the screen. It was unintended.

I should have read post #94 before I posted. But it does reinforce my statement.

Actually it not so much "reinforces" your statement as "devastates" it. Right there in the video you can see Limblob glancing off stage left (0:03) to make sure the graphic is up on the confidence monitor before going to that graphic, at which point he holds a nice pregnant pause to let it sink in. It ain't no "accident".

Anyway as somebody else pointed out, it wasn't the only time he played this particular broken record.

My statement was truthful and accurate. You have no idea what Rush was looking at, you're merely speculating.

So it's funny when Limbaugh insults the children of Democrats and outrageous when the children of Republicans are insulted?

Limbaugh is a flame thrower, subtle as a prison riot and out to incite the insane Right to inexplicable political action based on fear, hatred, suspicion and contempt. What great values for the party of values.

And they excuse his many sins. From drug abuse and doctor shopping to insulting women and children with the sensitivity of 80 grit sandpaper. The insane Right eats it all up with a spoon.

And that gives them license to point out hypocrisy while ignoring their own. What wisdom! What values! What a crock.

:eusa_boohoo:

The serious Right wants to ignore Limbaugh. the insane Right wants to hoist him on their narrow shoulders and celebrate him as a scion of truth. The rest of us want to know why so much is made of a former disc jockey and why so many resources have been deployed to clean up after him.

He went explosive when he called Ms. Fluke a slut for testifying before Congress. Why? Because women should know their place and stay away from anything like Congressional testimony. And it will stir the shit pot in which so many of the insane Right live. Anything that wakes up the insane and makes them howl in unison is good for ratings.

There's no punditry at stake here. No enlightenment. No pragmatic answers for today's problems. Only demagoguery and sensationalism and an agitator for the insane Right wing.

oh my gawd...they want to hoist him on their shoulders and celebrate him. you people have some imagination...women should know their place...so much bs

so what is your psychoanalysis on Maher calling Palin a cxxt? and why does the leftwing host him on their narrow shoulders and celebrate him

Last edited:
Actually it was an unfortunate accident. Rush was talking about Chelsea when someone put the wrong picture on the screen. It was unintended.

I should have read post #94 before I posted. But it does reinforce my statement.

Actually it not so much "reinforces" your statement as "devastates" it. Right there in the video you can see Limblob glancing off stage left (0:03) to make sure the graphic is up on the confidence monitor before going to that graphic, at which point he holds a nice pregnant pause to let it sink in. It ain't no "accident".

Anyway as somebody else pointed out, it wasn't the only time he played this particular broken record.

My statement was truthful and accurate. You have no idea what Rush was looking at, you're merely speculating.

Actually I do. I've set up and produced shows like that many a time. When you look off camera, you're looking at a confidence monitor to make sure the next event is ready before you introduce it. That's how broadcast events are done: serially, one event goes on; next event cued up on deck; event after that getting ready in the hole. So when Limbo looks stage left and sees that the dog is cued up, that's when he introduces it. As planned.

Now if he had seen the dog and that wasn't the intended graphic, the host would have stalled until they got the right one up, or gone on to something else. Not rocket surgery.

Then there's the timing and holding the image. AWK-ward...

Last edited:

Oh, i doubt that. It was scripted. But it really was nothing - extremely innocent. The shit spewed by Colbert and Stewart every fucking day is 10 times more offensive.

This is just faux outrage supported with outright lies.

Did Limbaugh call Chelsea a dog? Nope, he called her a "cute kid."

Is Pogo a shameless fucking liar?

Yep - he's a democrat all right...

The serious Right wants to ignore Limbaugh. the insane Right wants to hoist him on their narrow shoulders and celebrate him as a scion of truth. The rest of us want to know why so much is made of a former disc jockey and why so many resources have been deployed to clean up after him.

He went explosive when he called Ms. Fluke a slut for testifying before Congress. Why? Because women should know their place and stay away from anything like Congressional testimony. And it will stir the shit pot in which so many of the insane Right live. Anything that wakes up the insane and makes them howl in unison is good for ratings.

There's no punditry at stake here. No enlightenment. No pragmatic answers for today's problems. Only demagoguery and sensationalism and an agitator for the insane Right wing.

oh my gawd...they want to hoist him on their shoulders and celebrate him. you people have some imagination...women should know their place...so much bs

Nosmo King wrote, "There's no punditry at stake here. No enlightenment. No pragmatic answers for today's problems. Only demagoguery and sensationalism and an agitator for the insane Right wing."

A clear, concise and accurate depiction of Limbaugh.

He needed to add Limbaugh is arrogant, self serving and solely without empathy. Lacking empathy and being thrice divorced and unable to accept criticism suggests he is one sick puppy.

Stephanie wrote, "oh my gawd...they want to hoist him on their shoulders and celebrate him. you people have some imagination...women should know their place...so much bs"

Methinks she's brain dead.

Sarah should have never put her pregnant teenager in that position.

Hey, if she didn't want to marched off to a death camp, she shouldn't have questioned authority.

images

Spiritual leader of the democrats...

Oh, i doubt that. It was scripted. But it really was nothing - extremely innocent. The shit spewed by Colbert and Stewart every fucking day is 10 times more offensive.

You're the liar. Or else so easily brain washed you never question anything broadcast or written by the right wing. Maybe both.

Chelsea Clinton tells how Rush Limbaugh made fun of her looks when she was 13 by comparing her to a dog | Mail Online

dem·o·crat
[dem-uh-krat] Show IPA
noun
1.an advocate of democracy.
2.a person who believes in the political or social equality of all people.
( initial capital letter ) Politics.
a. a member of the Democratic party.
b. a member of the Democratic-Republican party.

Small d noted, so I'll accept that. Thanks :thup:

Please to link "the shit spewed by Colbert and Stewart every fucking day". Not all of it, just an example.
Oh wait, we're still waiting for you to post my previous "lie" at the beginning of this tangent you've engineered to get the spotlight off Lush.
Oh wait, we're still waiting for you to quote the "lie" back here.
boredsmiley.gif

Bereft of basis, bereft of point.

Last edited:

Actually I do. I've set up and produced shows like that many a time. When you look off camera, you're looking at a confidence monitor to make sure the next event is ready before you introduce it. That's how broadcast events are done: serially, one event goes on; next event cued up on deck; event after that getting ready in the hole. So when Limbo looks stage left and sees that the dog is cued up, that's when he introduces it. As planned.

Now if he had seen the dog and that wasn't the intended graphic, the host would have stalled until they got the right one up, or gone on to something else. Not rocket surgery.

Assumptions prove nothing, but do keep trying.

Assumptions prove nothing, but do keep trying.

Actually you're the one who claimed it's an "accident" and "unintended". Therefore the burden of proof isn't on me -- it's on you.

Rotsa ruck with that.

Last edited:
I was talking about Bristol Palin being insulted and demeaned by the left, but yeah, Sarah suffered it too. But that's ok to the democrats, because they are a bunch of ignorant hypocrits.

Sarah should have never put her pregnant teenager in that position.

no kidding... but how was she to know you on the left would viciously attack her daughter...see up in Alaska the people have more respect, morals and class... but she found out the hard way about you classless people who live down in the lower 48 and belong to the Democrat party..the Democrat party of old used to respect family is off limits...boy NOT TODAY...hell you people even attack someones horses...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back