Limbaugh gets Fluke(d) again

David Letterman in Hot Water; Willow and Bristol Palin Jokes Continues

Robert Dougherty
Robert Dougherty, Yahoo! Contributor Network
Jun 12, 2009 "Share your voice on Yahoo! websites. Start Here.".
More:
David Letterman

Flag

Post a comment

David Letterman and his jokes, whether they were about Willow Palin or Bristol Palin, continue to land David Letterman in hot water with Willow and Bristol's mother. What David Letterman said about Bristol Palin getting knocked up by A-Rod was one thing. But since Willow Palin was actually attending a Yankees game with Sarah Palin this week instead, David Letterman is being accused of encouraging underage rape, among other things.
Sarah Palin continued to try and stick up for Willow and Bristol by attacking David Letterman on the Today Show this morning. Palin did not buy Letterman's apology, or Letterman's claim that he was joking about Bristol Palin getting knocked up and not 14-year-old Willow.
David Letterman in Hot Water; Willow and Bristol Palin Jokes Continues - Yahoo! Voices - voices.yahoo.com

but he wasn't calling her a SLUT?..You lefties sure can FORGET and FORGIVE such tasteless talk about WOMEN, because letterman had to do an ON AIR apology you all said, ok he apologized we LOVE YOU don't do it again... same with Maher calling Palin a cxxt..you brush that off as he's a Comedian...so any of you whining about how Rush insulted this Fluke... are just being the two faced hypocrites like you are always are..

Democrats are mysogenists of the worst kind.

And world class hypocrits.

hahahah, slam dunk.

^ L.K applauds a swing and a miss.

And, as per usual, he cackles like a retarded crow.

^^haunted by crow cackling.

could be remedied by crow eating.

crows from cardiff and swansea make good eating.

Self-serving dishonest commentary from L.K. How typical.

Anyway, i am not haunted by your cackling, ya dimwit. I see the exposure of how retarded you are (as a crow or otherwise) as being pretty amusing.

David Letterman in Hot Water; Willow and Bristol Palin Jokes Continues

Robert Dougherty
Robert Dougherty, Yahoo! Contributor Network
Jun 12, 2009 "Share your voice on Yahoo! websites. Start Here.".
More:
David Letterman

Flag

Post a comment

David Letterman and his jokes, whether they were about Willow Palin or Bristol Palin, continue to land David Letterman in hot water with Willow and Bristol's mother. What David Letterman said about Bristol Palin getting knocked up by A-Rod was one thing. But since Willow Palin was actually attending a Yankees game with Sarah Palin this week instead, David Letterman is being accused of encouraging underage rape, among other things.
Sarah Palin continued to try and stick up for Willow and Bristol by attacking David Letterman on the Today Show this morning. Palin did not buy Letterman's apology, or Letterman's claim that he was joking about Bristol Palin getting knocked up and not 14-year-old Willow.
David Letterman in Hot Water; Willow and Bristol Palin Jokes Continues - Yahoo! Voices - voices.yahoo.com

but he wasn't calling her a SLUT?..You lefties sure can FORGET and FORGIVE such tasteless talk about WOMEN, because letterman had to do an ON AIR apology you all said, ok he apologized we LOVE YOU don't do it again... same with Maher calling Palin a cxxt..you brush that off as he's a Comedian...so any of you whining about how Rush insulted this Fluke... are just being the two faced hypocrites like you are always are..

Democrats are mysogenists of the worst kind.

And world class hypocrits.

lol. mysogenists. sure.

btw, it's hippogriphs.

Another "Rush is dead in the water because of Sandra Fluke" thread?

:lol:

001.jpg

'nuff said.

2013 - Heavy Hundred - TALKERS.COM

And we all should not forget Maher claiming that it was different when he called Palin a "**** and a dumb twat"....

No, actually it's another "Cumulus is losing money so they may flush Rush" thread. Gotta keep up.

And we all should not forget Maher claiming that it was different when he called Palin a "**** and a dumb twat"....

Maher isn't the topic here, but since you bring it up, it is different: Limblob broadcasts to the general public over (used to be, still close to) 600 radio stations; Maher's alleged comments on Palin (I say 'alleged' because there's no documentation) would have taken place in comedy clubs, where adults pay to get in and know in advance what they're getting.

Yeah I'd say that's different.

But wait, here's a better comparison:

This is your brain:
250px-Gray728.svg.png

This is your brain on hypocrisy:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUb-NiwcmrE]Ted Nugent Goes Off On Obama And Hillary! - YouTube[/ame]

-- any questions?

Last edited:

No, actually it's another "Cumulus is losing money so they may flush Rush" thread. Gotta keep up.

Maher isn't the topic here, but since you bring it up, it is different: Limblob broadcasts to the general public over (used to be, still close to) 600 radio stations; Maher's alleged comments on Palin (I say 'alleged' because there's no documentation) would have taken place in comedy clubs, where adults pay to get in and know in advance what they're getting.

This is your brain:
250px-Gray728.svg.png

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUb-NiwcmrE]Ted Nugent Goes Off On Obama And Hillary! - YouTube[/ame]

-- any questions?

Good effort, but sorry, I'm not buying it.

It's about the outrage. The left is outraged that Rush called her that and they call him a mysogenist, an asshole, and other things but they have no outrage over the left's treatment of republican women and their families. That is where the hypocrisy lies. Where the inult occurs, and who watches it is irrelevant. The left are a bunch of ignorant hypocrits.

This is your brain:
250px-Gray728.svg.png

-- any questions?

It's about the outrage. The left is outraged that Rush called her that and they call him a mysogenist, an asshole, and other things but they have no outrage over the left's treatment of republican women and their families. That is where the hypocrisy lies. Where the inult occurs, and who watches it is irrelevant. The left are a bunch of ignorant hypocrits.

Uh.......... really?

Ed Schultz referred to Laura Ingraham (a public figure, not a college student) as a "slut" (one time) and he not only apologized, he got suspended off the air for a week by MSNBC. Even though it didn't happen on their airwaves (it was on a radio show).

Now remind me again what kind of suspension Lush Rimjob got for calling Fluke a "slut" 53 times over the course of three days.
Can you spell "hypocrite"?

Last edited:

This is your brain:
250px-Gray728.svg.png

Ted Nugent Goes Off On Obama And Hillary! - YouTube

-- any questions?

Uh.......... really?

Ed Schultz referred to Laura Ingraham (a public figure, not a college student) as a "slut" (one time) and he not only apologized, he got suspended off the air for a week by MSNBC. Even though it didn't happen on their airwaves (it was on a radio show).

Now remind me again what kind of suspension Lush Rimjob got for calling Fluke a "slut" 53 times over the course of three days.
Can you spell "hypocrite"?

He retracted his stupid comment.

If Fluke was all that injured, she could have sued.

Of course, I suppose the fact that she had MADE herself a public figure (contrary to your faux claim) might have handicapped that option.

This is your brain:
250px-Gray728.svg.png

-- any questions?

Oh piss off that it's ok for Maher on HBO to call Palin a **** and a dumb twat and then turn around and be insulted over Fluke.

Bite me. :lol:

Back to Cumulus trying to blame Rush for all their troubles...

This year, Limbaugh is drawing new advertisers and recovering well after the major boycott he faced in response to his broadcasts on Fluke, Premiere Radio senior vice president and director of talk radio sales Dan Metter told the Talkers New York 2013 conference.

And here's the key. Rush is still absolutely positively number one in the country. :eusa_whistle:

The Rush Limbaugh Program is reportedly considering ending its affiliation agreement with Cumulus Media in response to Dickey laying the blame on advertising losses on the conservative talker.

Limbaugh’s program is still the highest rated talk radio show in the country.

Distributor: Rush Limbaugh doing ?very well? - Mackenzie Weinger - POLITICO.com

This is your brain:
250px-Gray728.svg.png

-- any questions?

Oh piss off that it's ok for Maher on HBO to call Palin a **** and a dumb twat and then turn around and be insulted over Fluke.

Bite me. :lol:

Back to Cumulus trying to blame Rush for all their troubles...

This year, Limbaugh is drawing new advertisers and recovering well after the major boycott he faced in response to his broadcasts on Fluke, Premiere Radio senior vice president and director of talk radio sales Dan Metter told the Talkers New York 2013 conference.

And here's the key. Rush is still absolutely positively number one in the country. :eusa_whistle:

The Rush Limbaugh Program is reportedly considering ending its affiliation agreement with Cumulus Media in response to Dickey laying the blame on advertising losses on the conservative talker.

Limbaugh’s program is still the highest rated talk radio show in the country.

Distributor: Rush Limbaugh doing ?very well? - Mackenzie Weinger - POLITICO.com

Maher didn't do it on HBO; he did it in a comedy club (if he did so at all), so bite ME. And I didn't claim to be "insulted". The advertisers did.

Meanwhile I can't believe you went back to this well after it's been exposed as dry twice: As it says right in the article, "Premiere Radio senior vice president and director of talk radio sales Dan Metter told the Talkers New York 2013 conference"

-- he's the SELLER of the program, addressing potential buyers. WTF do you think he's going to say while hawking his own product??
"We're in trouble"??

Same thing over and over, expect different results... hard to believe, Harry...

You don't even want to go into where these alleged "ratings" come from (hint: same source). We did that earlier. Summed up in post 70.

Last edited:
So it has to be name calling and it HAS to be that one word is that it? You actually believe that there is no other way to insult, abuse or belittle women?

Of course I do. Your Red Herring won't divert. As I recall Bristol Palin wasn't insulted, abused or belittled by the MSM - if she was and you can post a link proving that I'll apologize. Until then ...

You are laboring under the delusion that I give a shit what you think.

Not at all. It's the FACT that you and others on the mentally challenged right wing get so upset when your beliefs are challenged. If you had an IQ over 89 you might understand.

That you don't is sad. That your believe otherwise is pitiful.

You're the liar. Or else so easily brain washed you never question anything broadcast or written by the right wing. Maybe both.

Chelsea Clinton tells how Rush Limbaugh made fun of her looks when she was 13 by comparing her to a dog | Mail Online

Chelsea Clinton being a scumbag democrat doesn't alter the facts.

You have video and transcripts

All you lack is so much as a hint of integrity.
Again, you dishonestly try to use a 1992 video and transcript to deny what happened in 1993. :cuckoo:

This has already been pointed out to you, and lacking all integrity, you continue to spew the same lie! :eusa_liar:

Rush ain't going anywhere.

He's the head of the GOP and conservatives in general.

The Koch brothers are backing him. He could lose more money then the Conservatives lost during the Bush administration and still get backing.

So he's like Howard Beale and the Koch brothers are like Ned Beatty's character in Network?

So does that make Cumulous Robert Duvall?

I'll say this again for the dense.

Limbaugh's quest for ratings and attention actually hurts your cause.

There actually WAS a valid policy point related to the Fluke issue. Should religious institutions be compelled to pay for birth control or other medical treatments that go against their religious doctrines.

All of which got drowned out when Limbaugh called Fluke a "slut".

And it got worse. Because the GOP primaries were still going on at that point, none of the major contenders were able to get the issue back on track by denouncing Limbaugh. So guys who wanted to be leader of the free world were unable to denounce one lout on the radio.

How did this help you guys again?

There actually WAS a valid policy point related to the Fluke issue. Should religious institutions be compelled to pay for birth control or other medical treatments that go against their religious doctrines.

And it got worse. Because the GOP primaries were still going on at that point, none of the major contenders were able to get the issue back on track by denouncing Limbaugh. So guys who wanted to be leader of the free world were unable to denounce one lout on the radio.

lol, hurts the cause
and Maher being a MILLION dollar donor to Obama calling a Vice President candidate a cxxt doesn't hurt your all cause? well as we see, no you didn't give on shit about it (most of you probably agreed) and you still went out and voted for the community organizer...so you can take "this cause" and put to rest...all two faced hypocrites is your cause of the Democrats..

lol, hurts the cause
and Maher being a MILLION dollar donor to Obama calling a Vice President candidate a cxxt doesn't hurt your all cause? well as we see, no you didn't give on shit about it (most of you probably agreed) and you still went out and voted for the community organizer...so you can take "this cause" and put to rest...all two faced hypocrites is your cause of the Democrats..

Exactly what important issue did calling Palin the C-word distract from?

What brilliant point as Palin making at the point Maher called her that?

Oh, wait. Palin doesn't make brilliant points. She doesn't even make good points.

Palin was a public figure. Fluke was not.

This is the difference you don't seem to get.

lol, hurts the cause

Exactly what important issue did calling Palin the C-word distract from?

What brilliant point as Palin making at the point Maher called her that?

Oh, wait. Palin doesn't make brilliant points. She doesn't even make good points.

Palin was a public figure. Fluke was not.

This is the difference you don't seem to get.

i guess she shouldn't have went in public demanding we pay for the tons of sex she had

Forum List

Back