🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Limbaugh gets Fluke(d) again

Limbaugh's net worth - $29 million.

I'm sure he could give a fuck-less what some message board Libberhoid flunkies think.
I realize that. I'm incredulous that anyone who considers himself well educated (or at least well read) and an adult would listen to such a contemptible bloviator as Mr. Limbaugh. I guess some folks don't share the standards of quality other do.

Coming from a probable Bill Mahr fan, i find that comical.

If he didn't compare her/call her a dog why did she talk about when he did and why did he apologize for it?
Chelsea Clinton tells how Rush Limbaugh made fun of her looks when she was 13 by comparing her to a dog | Mail Online

The lies you leftists tell;

{Rush commented that most of the other things on the days’ list were not funny, but that “one of them in particular” was. Rush quoted from the David Hinckley article

“In: A cute kid in the White House. Out: Cute dog in the White House.”

Could– could we see the cute kid? Let’s take a look at– see who is the cute kid in the White House.

A picture of the “cute dog” (Millie) appeared on the screen instead of the “cute kid” (Chelsea).

Rush immediately said

No, no, no. That’s not the kid.

Then a picture of Chelsea Clinton came on the screen and Rush said

That’s– that’s the kid.

Rush apologized several times and told a story about how he had learned early in his career the importance of not making fun of someone’s appearance. He then apologized again and said

I’m– I hope you will forgive me. I’m fatigued. I’m tired…

Before breaking to a commercial, Rush asked the audience what he could do to make amends for the incident and, in an odd, spontaneous joke, proceeded to spank himself.}

Did Limbaugh really call Chelsea Clinton a dog? - Page 2

After all these years, you keep repeating the long debunked lie.

You leftists simply have zero integrity. You seek to tell the same lies often enough to make them accepted as true.

I realize that. I'm incredulous that anyone who considers himself well educated (or at least well read) and an adult would listen to such a contemptible bloviator as Mr. Limbaugh. I guess some folks don't share the standards of quality other do.

Did you have that opinion programmed as you watched Jon Stewart last night?

I'm sure he could give a fuck-less what some message board Libberhoid flunkies think.

You need an "s" on the end of that word - other - brainiac.
As that is the only mistake in my post, I thank you.

Did you have that opinion programmed as you watched Jon Stewart last night?
No. I've held that opinion for 20 odd years now. It comes from experience, age, wisdom and deep consideration of my political opponents.

I can't afford HBO. I work for the county government.

Wasn't asking you for a bet. I know better.

You don't "know" any such thing. But I wouldn't trust one with your lack of honesty or integrity, anyway.

Besides, that's not the point. The point remains:

YOU put a lot of stock into the orchestrated effort to interfere with Rush's business. You WANT him silenced.

You petty tawdry lolberal hacks HATE the American Constitutional dedication to freedom of speech on the very matter (political thought) that it was designed most to serve.

I've never said any such thing about what I "want" or "put stock in". I've simply posted about what is.
We've done this before -- this is where I invite you to go fetch something that backs up your point, and you see you can't back it up, so you walk away.

It's kind of like a bet that you decide would be inconvenient to honor. Whatever that's like.

See ya next dance then.

:bye1:

You are such a transparent hack bitch liar.

You revel in ANY hint of "news" that Rush might have problems with his advertisers or with the corporation(s) that air his program.

You can't even be honest about it.

I understand. You are basically a dishonest lolberal. But I have a newsflash for you. when everything you do and say applauds the orchestrated attack on Rush, you HAVE made your declaration even if you are too fraudulent to come out and just say it directly, ya sissified bitch.

And by the way, you do NOT simply post what "is." You are far too dishonest for that claim. What you do instead is to post almost anything that might make it look like Rush's show is in financial trouble. You just happen not to give a rat's **** if your information has any actual merit or not.

You dishonest lolberal hack propagandist bitches are an interchangeable lot.

And no, ya bitch. No dances for you. Go back to your corner and return to pulling that joke little pud of yours. :thup:

Why wouldn't I? Here are some very good reasons to listen to Limbaugh:

1. He speaks the truth most of the time.
2. He speaks out against the government.
3. He makes liberals piss their panties.

Given a choice between listening to news outlets that are mouthpieces for the government (ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, NPR) and listening to news outlets that speak out against the government (FOX), I choose to listen to the voice of dissent. You sheep can listen to whatever you want to. Have fun with that.

I can't afford HBO. I work for the county government.

Doesnt answer the question of if you are a fan of his or not.

Dodge, Dip, Duck, Dive......and Dodge.

If he didn't compare her/call her a dog why did she talk about when he did and why did he apologize for it?
Chelsea Clinton tells how Rush Limbaugh made fun of her looks when she was 13 by comparing her to a dog | Mail Online

{Rush commented that most of the other things on the days’ list were not funny, but that “one of them in particular” was. Rush quoted from the David Hinckley article

Could– could we see the cute kid? Let’s take a look at– see who is the cute kid in the White House.

A picture of the “cute dog” (Millie) appeared on the screen instead of the “cute kid” (Chelsea).

Rush immediately said

That’s– that’s the kid.

Rush apologized several times and told a story about how he had learned early in his career the importance of not making fun of someone’s appearance. He then apologized again and said

Before breaking to a commercial, Rush asked the audience what he could do to make amends for the incident and, in an odd, spontaneous joke, proceeded to spank himself.}

Which you just unbunked line by line. :lmao: This just in: TV programs are scripted. Who knew.

Now why would he be apologizing if in Bizarroworld it never happened?

"learned early in his career" no doubt refers to his telling a calller "take that bone out of your nose and call me back".
(It's true that caller was black, but in Limblob's defense, I believe she was also female, so it's OK since women are known to wear dangling cartilidge objects :eusa_shhh: )

Last edited:
The Liberals MUST silence Limbaugh and the rest. These people speak out against the government and against liberals. Liberals cannot abide independant thought. They have to destroy it. It doesn't matter to them if they have to lie out of their asses to do it.

Which you just unbunked line by line. :lmao: This just in: TV programs are scripted. Who knew.

What a fucking loser you are.

You lied - and again were exposed.

Limbaugh not only did not call Chelsea a dog - he called her a "cute kid."

Only you scumbags could twist it to that point.

Now why would he be apologizing if in Bizarroworld it never happened?

As you said, it was scripted, the apology was part of the comedy.

You stick up the ass leftists think that jokes about raping Sarah Palins 14 year old are just fucking cool - but a joke in which the Clinton kid is actually called "cute" - oh horrors.

Oh but we both know this isn't the case - what Limbaugh said was innocent enough - which is why you and Luissa lie about it - the facts warrant a "ho hum," so you spice it all up.

Rush immediately said

That’s– that’s the kid.

You leftists simply have zero integrity. You seek to tell the same lies often enough to make them accepted as true.

Then perhaps we should just ... watch it:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtUlEfuM-xU]Limbaugh Calls 12 Year Old Chelsea Clinton a Dog - YouTube[/ame]

:oops:

I bet you feel like H.W. when he described his rival Ronald Reagan as pushing "Voodoo economics" -- and then when he was picked by Reagan for VP, started denying he ever said it... only to find out NBC had video of him saying it.
352gegl.jpg

Last edited:

Rush immediately said

That’s– that’s the kid.

Then perhaps we just just ... watch it:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtUlEfuM-xU]Limbaugh Calls 12 Year Old Chelsea Clinton a Dog - YouTube[/ame]

I bet you feel like H.W. when he described his rival Ronald Reagan as pushing "Voodoo economics" -- and then when he was picked by Reagan for VP, started denying he ever said it... only to find out NBC had video of him saying it.
352gegl.jpg

It's always entertaining to see overconfident posters get beech slapped. 'Specialy when they are trying to defend the lies.

Rush immediately said

That’s– that’s the kid.

Then perhaps we just just ... watch it:

352gegl.jpg
• "Socks is the White House cat. But did you know there is also a White House dog?"
— while holding up a photograph of 13-year-old Chelsea Clinton on his 1993 television show, Rush Limbaugh
http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1882947,00.html

"Socks is the White House cat. But did you know there is also a White House dog?" Limbaugh said on his television show before showing an image of the young Clinton.
http://abcnews.go.com/m/blogEntry?id=16057811&ref=https://www.google.com/

'Socks is the White House cat. But did you know there is also a White House dog?' he had said, before showing an image of the young Clinton.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Rush-Limbaugh-fun-looks-13-comparing-dog.html

The Times, ABC, and the DailyMail along with Chelsea Clinton are repeating a debunked lie?

352gegl.jpg

No change - you still lied and Limbaugh did nothing untoward.

Rush immediately said

That’s– that’s the kid.

That's a completely different dog comparison incident. That is from 1992, the picture of Chelsea with her very wavy long hair blown in front of her face passed off as the WH dog was 1993.

Forum List

Back