🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Limbaugh gets Fluke(d) again

oh well that's different...and only the people who listen to Limbaugh would of heard his comment if the media and the left wing moonbats hadn't shit themselves with it..

so this thing with fluke is just it, a friggen FLUKE...her fifteen minutes of fame is up

Her 15 minutes were up a long time ago, even though Limblob did all he could to extend them. This was never about Fluke. It's a about Lush Rimjob. Fluke didn't go in front of Congress and call Limblob a 'slut' for three days.

yeah yeah, whatever...he APOLOGIZED but that is never good enough for you on the left...

you people kill me how long you hold a grudge over some petty crap like the Fluke..anything to hit people over the head with for someone you don't like (Limbaugh)...

"Grudge"? What "grudge"? We're all spectators here.

133088807972456.png

Last edited:
The serious Right wants to ignore Limbaugh. the insane Right wants to hoist him on their narrow shoulders and celebrate him as a scion of truth. The rest of us want to know why so much is made of a former disc jockey and why so many resources have been deployed to clean up after him.

He went explosive when he called Ms. Fluke a slut for testifying before Congress. Why? Because women should know their place and stay away from anything like Congressional testimony. And it will stir the shit pot in which so many of the insane Right live. Anything that wakes up the insane and makes them howl in unison is good for ratings.

There's no punditry at stake here. No enlightenment. No pragmatic answers for today's problems. Only demagoguery and sensationalism and an agitator for the insane Right wing.

Rush will be on the radio, with his commanding audience and be making tons of money when Sandra Fluke has passed on from an incurable STD.

Rush will be on the radio, with his commanding audience and be making tons of money when Sandra Fluke has passed on from an incurable STD.

You want to set Rush Limbaugh up as your paradigm of morality? Really? Rush Limbaugh? you want to take what you believe is the moral high ground under the aegis of Rush Limbaugh? Really? Limbaugh?

Once he makes the switch to Clear Channel, he'll be on 200 more stations.

Wanna bet?

Ploddo ^ has a LOT of faith in the orchestrated effort to talk advertisers out of contracting with Rush.

He has considered it and is firmly dead set against free speech!

I doubt Clear Channel will be increasing the number of stations on which Limbaugh will be spewing his nonsense...

...Limbaugh still claims to be the talk radio ratings leader but-----but I have to ask; where do these ratings (or ratings claims) come from, most of us are at work when Limbaugh is gasping and wheezing into his mic.

9-27-12-40.png

Based on the above audience profile, only 27% of Limbaugh's audience is retirement age. Does that mean the rest of his audience are wasting their employers time listening to the radio instead of focusing on their work? (Is wasting an employers time stealing?)

Maybe, or-----or it could be, like so much of the "I don't have facts to back this up, but..." party, it could be that the Limbaugh Show numbers are only as real as Limbaugh's PR company chooses to make them.

"Limbaugh's show reaches 15 - 20 million people weekly across more than 600 radio stations on which he is syndicated, it is frequently reported.

Or does it?

We asked Arbitron, the radio ratings measurement service, to give us data for Limbaugh. This is what spokesperson Kim Myers said:

"Unfortunately, we don't have show specific data for network programs. The syndicators, Premiere Radio Networks, are the only ones that have the station clearances. Without that, we can't figure out the show ratings data."

"If you want to look at the number of different listeners tuning into Rush's show, you'll want to look at CUME [the cumulative number of people who listen to the show weekly].Again, the only place you can get that information is through Premiere Radio Networks which is based in Los Angeles."

To put that simply, the only reason we "know" that 15 million people listen to Limbaugh is because the company that gets paid for syndicating Limbaugh tells us so. A message asking PRN to explain their methodology was not immediately returned."

The serious Right wants to ignore Limbaugh. the insane Right wants to hoist him on their narrow shoulders and celebrate him as a scion of truth. The rest of us want to know why so much is made of a former disc jockey and why so many resources have been deployed to clean up after him.

He went explosive when he called Ms. Fluke a slut for testifying before Congress. Why? Because women should know their place and stay away from anything like Congressional testimony. And it will stir the shit pot in which so many of the insane Right live. Anything that wakes up the insane and makes them howl in unison is good for ratings.

There's no punditry at stake here. No enlightenment. No pragmatic answers for today's problems. Only demagoguery and sensationalism and an agitator for the insane Right wing.

Indeed - the same guy who coined "Feminazis", referred to a 13-year-old Chelsea Clinton as the "White House dog" and immediately after Fluke went on to Tracie McMillan, the "overeducated authorette".

Not that there's any, you know, pattern there... :eusa_whistle:

Indeed - the same guy who coined "Feminazis", referred to a 13-year-old Chelsea Clinton as the "White House dog" and immediately after Fluke went on to Tracie McMillan, the "overeducated authorette".

No he didn't - but lying is what you do - so have at.

I've nailed you before for this blatant lie, but you persist.

Like most, if not all of the left, you are devoid of integrity.

Wanna bet?

Ploddo ^ has a LOT of faith in the orchestrated effort to talk advertisers out of contracting with Rush.

He has considered it and is firmly dead set against free speech!

I doubt Clear Channel will be increasing the number of stations on which Limbaugh will be spewing his nonsense...

...Limbaugh still claims to be the talk radio ratings leader but-----but I have to ask; where do these ratings (or ratings claims) come from, most of us are at work when Limbaugh is gasping and wheezing into his mic.

9-27-12-40.png

Based on the above audience profile, only 27% of Limbaugh's audience is retirement age. Does that mean the rest of his audience are wasting their employers time listening to the radio instead of focusing on their work? (Is wasting an employers time stealing?)

Maybe, or-----or it could be, like so much of the "I don't have facts to back this up, but..." party, it could be that the Limbaugh Show numbers are only as real as Limbaugh's PR company chooses to make them.

"Limbaugh's show reaches 15 - 20 million people weekly across more than 600 radio stations on which he is syndicated, it is frequently reported.

Or does it?

We asked Arbitron, the radio ratings measurement service, to give us data for Limbaugh. This is what spokesperson Kim Myers said:

"Unfortunately, we don't have show specific data for network programs. The syndicators, Premiere Radio Networks, are the only ones that have the station clearances. Without that, we can't figure out the show ratings data."

"If you want to look at the number of different listeners tuning into Rush's show, you'll want to look at CUME [the cumulative number of people who listen to the show weekly].Again, the only place you can get that information is through Premiere Radio Networks which is based in Los Angeles."

To put that simply, the only reason we "know" that 15 million people listen to Limbaugh is because the company that gets paid for syndicating Limbaugh tells us so. A message asking PRN to explain their methodology was not immediately returned."

Good point, and this has been brought into question before:

>> Last year, Crain’s New York Business reported that Rush Limbaugh’s ratings were down 33%. The portable people meters have been expanding to different markets throughout these years (they didn’t just replace all of the diaries instantly in 2007, it’s taken a while). So, it’s unclear how much Rush was hurt by the more accurate readings last year and how much people just stopped listening to him.

Cenk concludes that “Rush is in big trouble now as more and more advertisers peel off. He’s in a tail spin. Why else would you triple down on the “slut” comments from Wednesday to Friday and then issue an apology on Saturday? He has over-reached (in his offensive comments) and undelivered (in his ratings). That’s a lethal combo.”

“So,” Uygur continues, “I’m issuing a challenge to him – show us your ratings. He won’t do it because he’s embarrassed by them. He has never produced evidence of his ratings and he certainly won’t do it now. In fact, I’ll make a Mitt Romney like wager. I’ll give him $10,000 if he can show us his 20 million listeners.” <<

Assigning "quality" to Limbaugh because of his ratings is way short sighted even for a Conservative! Imagine if that was the only criteria of "quality"!

Why Lady Gaga should be more highly regarded than Mozart if sales was the criteria for "quality".

No he didn't - but lying is what you do - so have at.

I've nailed you before for this blatant lie, but you persist.

Like most, if not all of the left, you are devoid of integrity.

Didn't do what?

Assigning "quality" to Limbaugh because of his ratings is way short sighted even for a Conservative! Imagine if that was the only criteria of "quality"!

Why Lady Gaga should be more highly regarded than Mozart if sales was the criteria for "quality".

In that Bizarro World, Jerry Springer would be a more worthy TV program than Bill Buckley.
McDonald's would be haute cuisine, with Krispy Kreme a close second.
Maxwell House would be the best coffee you could buy. Budweiser would be considered "beer".

Etc etc etc....

Last edited:

In that Bizarro World, Jerry Springer would be a more worthy TV program than Bill Buckley.
McDonald's would be haute cuisine, with Krispy Kreme a close second.
Maxwell House would be the best coffee you could buy. Budweiser would be considered "beer".

Etc etc etc....
But that's precisely the dynamic Conservatives use when praising their peculiar heroes: Rush Limbaugh and Fox News.

Limbaugh's net worth - $29 million.

I'm sure he could give a fuck-less what some message board Libberhoid flunkies think.

I'm sure he could give a fuck-less what some message board Libberhoid flunkies think.
I realize that. I'm incredulous that anyone who considers himself well educated (or at least well read) and an adult would listen to such a contemptible bloviator as Mr. Limbaugh. I guess some folks don't share the standards of quality other do.

I realize that. I'm incredulous that anyone who considers himself well educated (or at least well read) and an adult would listen to such a contemptible bloviator as Mr. Limbaugh. I guess some folks don't share the standards of quality other do.

You need an "s" on the end of that word - other - brainiac.

Forum List

Back