Limbaugh lying again

Driving home from town just ten minutes ago, I heard Rush Limbaugh claim Obama took the citizenship question off the Census.

No wonder Trumpettes are so stupid.
Gush Pimpballs is a known fabricator of information.

How's Air America working out for ya?

download (29).jpeg

There is nothing misleading about it. The old census can be found on census.gov website. It clearly asks about US citizenship in 2000. In 2010 it does not.

That means it was removed during the Hussein Regime.
Leftists usually fail a simple test of character. That test being what they do when proven wrong.

Do they admit their error? Disappear? Or double down on stupid?

Driving home from town just ten minutes ago, I heard Rush Limbaugh claim Obama took the citizenship question off the Census.

Hey, you lying sack of sh**, here is the year 2000 census, it asks point blank if the person is a US citizen. (Question 13)

https://www.census.gov/dmd/www/pdf/d02p.pdf

Now here is the 2010 census.
No question about place of birth or citizenship.

https://www.census.gov/2010census/pdf/2010_Questionnaire_Info.pdf

NIce try. You linked to the long form form 2000 and the short form from 2010.

Here's the form that was sent to 95% of households.

https://www.census.gov/dmd/www/pdf/d61a.pdf

So you are trying to claim the long from was illegal?

No. I'm saying the form you linked to was only sent to 5% of households in 2000.

In the end it will just cost the tax payer more money for the Census Bureau to send out more people to survey the areas that under report.

Even if true, that is irrelevant. The premise of the OP and moronic liberals arguing against the citizenship question is that it wasn’t there before or is somehow not important or even legal to ask. The question has appeared on several census questionnaires. It is a total fabrication to claim it wasn’t asked before. It is totally factual to say that it was removed during the 2010 census since it did not appear as a question on any form. You can spin it all you want, it doesn’t change the fact that there is nothing wrong or “unprecedented” asking about citizenship in the census. This is yet another case of double standards by leftwing Marxist maniacs like yourself, who can’t admit you welcome foreign invaders to be counted as citizens and giving more electoral votes to Dems.

Hey, you lying sack of sh**, here is the year 2000 census, it asks point blank if the person is a US citizen. (Question 13)

No. I'm saying the form you linked to was only sent to 5% of households in 2000.

In the end it will just cost the tax payer more money for the Census Bureau to send out more people to survey the areas that under report.

Even if true, that is irrelevant. The premise of the OP and moronic liberals arguing against the citizenship question is that it wasn’t there before or is somehow not important or even legal to ask. The question has appeared on several census questionnaires. It is a total fabrication to claim it wasn’t asked before. It is totally factual to say that it was removed during the 2010 census since it did not appear as a question on any form. You can spin it all you want, it doesn’t change the fact that there is nothing wrong or “unprecedented” asking about citizenship in the census. This is yet another case of double standards by leftwing Marxist maniacs like yourself, who can’t admit you welcome foreign invaders to be counted as citizens and giving more electoral votes to Dems.

Exactly, they can't handle it

Look, assfuck. My post was accurate.

The Census always had other surveys that did ask the citizenship question.

Now I understand what as fucking asshole you are trying to confuse the two issues.

The official Census that takes place every ten years did NOT have the citozenship question on it in 2000.

You are a lying fuck if you claim it was.

Now, pull your head out of your fucking lying ass & look at the census form from any year.

2000 - History - U.S. Census Bureau

Furthermore you God damn assfuck, if other Census suvbeys ask the citrizenship question, why are you & your assfuck buddies so intent on putting it on the ten year survey.. I mean other to be the cheating assfucks you have always been

Nothing mote pathetic than a Trumpette pretending to know shit.

Are you a citizen of the USA?

Bed wetting leftist parasites usually consider themselves to be"global citizens", they clearly have absolute zero loyalty to the USA.

They're treasonous parasites.

Actually liberals do consider themselves citizens and are proud of our country.

We are nor so fucking stupid to thing there is no world out there.

/—-/. post proof of your slander or STFU

Limbaugh lies every fucking day.

He was trying to blame epstein on Democrats.

If you believe that oversized, ex druggie, college dropout, uneducaded POS, it explains how freaking stupids you must be.

Your article is bullshit. The question was on the “long form” which is now known as the American Community Survey...and it is still on the ACS.

The long form, like the ACS was sent to less than 5% of the country.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
/——/ Sez you. I believe The Hill before any of your TDS rants,

1950 ring a bell?

Now I understand what as fucking asshole you are trying to confuse the two issues.

The official Census that takes place every ten years did NOT have the citozenship question on it in 2000.

Now, pull your head out of your fucking lying ass & look at the census form from any year.

Furthermore you God damn assfuck, if other Census suvbeys ask the citrizenship question, why are you & your assfuck buddies so intent on putting it on the ten year survey.. I mean other to be the cheating assfucks you have always been

Your post was not accurate, shitstain. You claimed Rush was lying.

I posted an actual census questionnaire from 2000 with the link.

B4717767-D0EF-4925-8921-5AFCDAF4CCE3.png

Are you trying to claim this is not the 2000 census?

It must hurt to be called out and exposed for being a moronic shitbag.

If you believe that oversized, ex druggie, college dropout, uneducaded POS, it explains how freaking stupids you must be.

Then why listen to him, doesn't your volt get FM?

/—-/ Thanks Dave, keep listening to Rush and keep us posted.

Your post was not accurate, shitstain. You claimed Rush was lying.

I posted an actual census questionnaire from 2000 with the link.

View attachment 268867

Are you trying to claim this is not the 2000 census?

It must hurt to be called out and exposed for being a moronic shitbag.

The subject was the Census forms being sent now.

You, being a dishonest fuck, made the claim it was on the 2000 Census forms but it was only on a small percentage.

Your shitstain buddy Trump wanted it on all & you & Limbaugh claimed it was until Obama changed it.

That makes El Rushbo & you liars & dishonest assfucks.

Forum List

Back