🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Limited IDF Withdrawal from Gaza?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posing that child is obscene.
Murdering Arabs and their children for land and water is obscene.
End the occupation of Palestine.

I notice you use the word murder when talking about Palestinians killed in war.

So my question for you is: when there is a war between two or more belligerents, and civilians are killed on both sides, are those civilians always considered 'murder victims'?

attachment.php
Got a smaller shirt?
Modertor Edit: Please don't post morbid images, link them with a warning: Graphic/Morbid Image:
http://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/daily/i...louf/gaza-samar-abu-alouf-10.w529.h352.2x.jpg

:badgrin:

You are such a hypocrite, Dhimmi George. I hate to post dead children such as you will find in these photos, but in this case I will because you seem to be getting off on this one dead child and can't seem to get enough of it because you can drag in your favorite scapegoats, the Jews. If you cared about children, you will also have been posting about all the dead Syrian children such as those shown in these pictures. One question -- have you even gotten out at all this week or is Meals on Wheels (which delivers to Seniors who can't get ou meals for a very low price) supplying you with your meals because you don't want to spare a moment away from your computer and you constant bashing of your scapegoats?

https://www.google.com/search?q=pic...vKBYTcigL5u4CABg&ved=0CBwQsAQ&biw=771&bih=274

Last edited by a moderator:

Too fucking bad. You won't find that on CNN, the Commie News Network.
Here's another by the same photographer:
gaza-samar-abu-alouf-09.w1120.h750.jpg

She's a 30 year-old warrior who's been covering Gaza for the last five years:

"For Gazan freelance photographer Samar Abu Elouf, the grief of Operation Protective Edge is nothing new. The 30-year-old has been photographing Palestinian life and death in Gaza for five years, including Israel's last incursion during 2012's Operation Pillar of Defense.

"She says the child in the photo above, taken Monday, was named Shaima, after her 23-year-old mother.

'A baby with that name, born under the circumstances Abu Elouf describes, reportedly died on Wednesday.

"Like many images released from the region, Abu Elouf's work is part documentary, part politics, focusing exclusively on destruction caused by the Israeli operation. Frequently, her subjects are children and youths, many of whom, she adds, have lost parents or relatives in the conflict and have 'extreme fear' in their eyes."

The Heartbreaking Image of a Newborn in Gaza -- NYMag

To hell with them and you. End the Cease Fires and destroy the Hamas Dogs and take the dang place.

End it by FORCE.
What are you going to do with the 1.8 million Arabs living there?
Israel pulled its military and settlers out of Gaza in 2005 because its economy couldn't bear the cost of paying for a full-fledged West Bank style occupation.
In spite of everything Jews have done since 1948 to cleanse Palestine of its Arabs, there are nearly equal numbers of Jews and Arabs living there today.
More killing probably won't work.

Martial Law.................Peace with a dang Boot on the neck.

Like a Warsaw ghetto. Lovely.

What are you going to do with the 1.8 million Arabs living there?
Israel pulled its military and settlers out of Gaza in 2005 because its economy couldn't bear the cost of paying for a full-fledged West Bank style occupation.
In spite of everything Jews have done since 1948 to cleanse Palestine of its Arabs, there are nearly equal numbers of Jews and Arabs living there today.
More killing probably won't work.

I don't know if the IDF has that kind of manpower.
They're using thousands of reserves in Gaza right now.
Those people can't be kept on active duty indefinitely.
The action you're describing would not go unnoticed in other Arab states.
Things might heat up in Lebanon and Syria with new Arab alliances forming.
Hezbollah and IS, for example.
It makes more sense to me to put peacekeepers in Palestine for the next generation or two.

Holy cow! You just shot yourself in the foot.
Israel of 2014, with over 4 million Jews and over 500K troops DOESN'T HAVE THE MANPOWER TO MOVE 1.2 million Arabs?

Then how the Hell did 700K Jews, with FAR FEWER troops move 1.2 million Arabs in 1948?

Holy cow!

So my question for you is: when there is a war between two or more belligerents, and civilians are killed on both sides, are those civilians always considered 'murder victims'?
Are you talking about two sovereign states, each with their own army, navy, air force?
Or are you talking about Israel's occupation of Gaza?
Israel v Gaza is not a war.
It's how Jews expect to gain all the land between the River and the sea.
And you know it.

I don't know if the IDF has that kind of manpower.
They're using thousands of reserves in Gaza right now.
Those people can't be kept on active duty indefinitely.
The action you're describing would not go unnoticed in other Arab states.
Things might heat up in Lebanon and Syria with new Arab alliances forming.
Hezbollah and IS, for example.
It makes more sense to me to put peacekeepers in Palestine for the next generation or two.

Holy cow! You just shot yourself in the foot.
Israel of 2014, with over 4 million Jews and over 500K troops DOESN'T HAVE THE MANPOWER TO MOVE 1.2 million Arabs?

Then how the Hell did 700K Jews, with FAR FEWER troops move 1.2 million Arabs in 1948?

Holy cow!
Arabs trusted their Jewish neighbors enough to give them the keys to their homes and businesses in '48.

Arabs aren't running anymore.

And the Jews have no where to move 3.5 to 4 million Arabs today.

Do you think the world will tolerate genocide on that scale today?(outside the US)

Are you talking about two sovereign states, each with their own army, navy, air force?
And you know it.

Dhimmi George is trying to come up with the music to his new lyrics "Between the River and the Sea." He is humming a few bars to see if it sounds OK. By now he should have come up with something since he has mentioned this title a gazillion times already on this forum. I think it is his mantra.

And you know it.

Dhimmi George is trying to come up with the music to his new lyrics "Between the River and the Sea." He is humming a few bars to see if it sounds OK. By now he should have come up with something since he has mentioned this title a gazillion times already on this forum. I think it is his mantra.

In fact it's really close to " making the desert bloom " :lol:

And you know it.

Dhimmi George's new masters don't seem capable to do that.

no but the Israeli's can . We've been hearing that bromide for decades now. :lol:

no but the Israeli's can . We've been hearing that bromide for decades now. :lol:

Well I know little two-bit anti-Semites don't bother about what Israel actually does to help other, but perhaps you can take some time and read about the help they are giving to people in Africa. My goodness, they are even helping the Vietnamese with dairy farming. Can you tell us what the Arabs have come up with lately which will help all mankind. I really would love to see a list, and I am sure you can accommodate me.

Well I know little two-bit anti-Semites don't bother about what Israel actually does to help other, but perhaps you can take some time and read about the help they are giving to people in Africa. My goodness, they are even helping the Vietnamese with dairy farming. Can you tell us what the Arabs have come up with lately which will help all mankind. I really would love to see a list, and I am sure you can accommodate me.

Bombs:
You can't build without first demolishing.

You don't get it do you? Hamas does not care about their children. Why do you suppose they are hanging them on a building in the middle of a war zone?
Where's your proof that was Hamas?
Even if it was, they wouldn't need human shields if Israel wasn't occupying Palestine.

Maybe if the Palestinians had not decided that war, violence and bloodshed were the way to go then Israel would not need to occupy the west bank. Giving in to Palestinian demands does not work either as shown by gaza in August 2005 when the rockets increased in numbers because the gazans saw Israel as weak.

As they say pay back is a bitch

You do understand that "withdrawing from Gaza" means backing up your tank a few blocks????
Yeah.
"Redeploy" would have been a better word to choose.
Some accounts indicate Israel believes it has blasted all the tunnels.
If that's true, the assault may slow down for mid-terms?

Now it is time to fill them with H.E. and push the button, that way they can be sure that they have them all and expire a few hundred more hamas terrorists. Do it on the gaza side so the ground becomes unstable and liable to collapse, and put a few anti personnel devices down there as well.

End the violence as proscribed in the UN resolutions and Geneva conventions and the occupation will end. Until the Palestinians can learn to live in peace with their neighbours they will be the subject of military law as laid down in INTERNATIONAL LAW.
By the way the Palestinians steal and waste more water per capita than the Israelis use themselves. Time to bill them for the full amount, and cut them of when they refuse to pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back