🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Limited IDF Withdrawal from Gaza?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You lied about the mother and the bombing. don't you read a story before going on your rant against jews? Circumstances were worthy of the truth without your embellishments.
I made the mistake of assuming the mother's death occurred in one of the hospitals Jews have blasted in the last month; your people murdered the mother in her own house in order to steal her land for other Jews. You should be ashamed.

My people? Murder is to kill someone intentionally. Firing at hamas and perhaps missing it not the intentional targeting of the woman. She was killed as part of an ongoing military operation, unfortunately so are a lot of good people...............and a lot of hamas that were trying to kill innocent good Israeli civilians, including women and children.

No it was not murder, but it was a tragedy, a tragedy of war.
Jews have been stealing land and water in Palestine since 1948, at least.
That's the tragedy playing out in Gaza today.
Your people will never possess all the land between the River and the sea regardless of how many babies you kill.
Maybe you should just give up on Greater Israel?

I made the mistake of assuming the mother's death occurred in one of the hospitals Jews have blasted in the last month; your people murdered the mother in her own house in order to steal her land for other Jews. You should be ashamed.

My people? Murder is to kill someone intentionally. Firing at hamas and perhaps missing it not the intentional targeting of the woman. She was killed as part of an ongoing military operation, unfortunately so are a lot of good people...............and a lot of hamas that were trying to kill innocent good Israeli civilians, including women and children.

No it was not murder, but it was a tragedy, a tragedy of war.
Jews have been stealing land and water in Palestine since 1948, at least.
That's the tragedy playing out in Gaza today.
Your people will never possess all the land between the River and the sea regardless of how many babies you kill.
Maybe you should just give up on Greater Israel?

Give up when we can so easily annoy you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back