🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Limited IDF Withdrawal from Gaza?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newborns die all the time and it is just natures way of saying this child was flawed. The rate of newborn fatalities is higher in Islamic culture because of the close inbreeding that causes defective children. So start placing the blame for this one death were it belongs on the heads of the childs parents. Then look to all the other deaths with an open mind and see who is to blame for them.
This particular newborn died because some psychotic Jew blasted a rocket through the maternity ward her mother was sleeping in; just nature's way of saying some people are "chosen." Place the blame on the greedy Semites who believe all the land between the River and the sea belongs to them. Hasbara? Open minds??:cuckoo:

>>Shayma al-Sheikh Qanan, was killed after an airstrike had hit her house in the central Gaza town of Deir al-Balah<<.

Baby was delivered by C-section after the mother had been dead for more than ten minutes. Baby Shayma lived on life support for five days.

Taking a preemie outside to be photographed like that was criminal.

It's a shame how Hamas uses these children for propdaganda. Naturally Dhimmi George eats it up, but of course he is not interested in all the dead babies his new masters have murdered in Syria (many whose pictures have been used by Hamas to make people think they Gazan babies).. Meanwhile, here is an article about premature babies in this conflict.

Preemie births rise during Gaza op | The Times of Israel

Newborns die all the time and it is just natures way of saying this child was flawed. The rate of newborn fatalities is higher in Islamic culture because of the close inbreeding that causes defective children. So start placing the blame for this one death were it belongs on the heads of the childs parents. Then look to all the other deaths with an open mind and see who is to blame for them.
This particular newborn died because some psychotic Jew blasted a rocket through the maternity ward her mother was sleeping in; just nature's way of saying some people are "chosen." Place the blame on the greedy Semites who believe all the land between the River and the sea belongs to them. Hasbara? Open minds??:cuckoo:

>>Shayma al-Sheikh Qanan, was killed after an airstrike had hit her house in the central Gaza town of Deir al-Balah<<.

Baby was delivered by C-section after the mother had been dead for more than ten minutes. Baby Shayma lived on life support for five days.

Killing a pregnant woman in order to steal the land she died on is beyond criminal.
Only Jews WHINE when their victims represent or strike back.

Killing a pregnant woman in order to steal the land she died on is beyond criminal.

So how come Dhimmi George never says it is beyond criminal for all those incidents where children have been killed in the other Middle East countries? We all know the reason he is very quiet about the deaths of ten thousand plus Arab children -- he can't blame his favorite scapegoats, the Jews, for their murders and he really doesn't care about these children. And I think anyone with brains has picked it up way back that Dhimmi George uses these Arabs as pawns in his fight against his scapegoats. By the way, you have certainly been doing an awful lot of whining yourself, Dhimmi George, about your favorite scapegoas from early morning to late at night.

So how come Dhimmi George never says it is beyond criminal for all those incidents where children have been killed in the other Middle East countries? We all know the reason he is very quiet about the deaths of ten thousand plus Arab children -- he can't blame his favorite scapegoats, the Jews, for their murders and he really doesn't care about these children. And I think anyone with brains has picked it up way back that Dhimmi George uses these Arabs as pawns in his fight against his scapegoats. By the way, you have certainly been doing an awful lot of whining yourself, Dhimmi George, about your favorite scapegoas from early morning to late at night.
Try to remember what thread you're spamming on, Ha$bara $al.

"So Hamas today is both democratically representing what some Palestinians feel, but it's also representing an alternative to the policies that so far have not ended the occupation and the colonization.

"I still think the only way forward--and I think many people in the Hamas now seem to agree--the only way forward for the Palestinians is in a unity, a united leadership. And that kind of unity is what brought this present wave of violence from Israel's side.

"A united Palestinian leadership that bases the Palestinian demands on human rights and civil rights is something Israel would not be able to defeat.

"It's far more dangerous than any rocket the Qassam can launch into Israel."

Who Bears Responsibility for Civilian Deaths in Gaza?

"So Hamas today is both democratically representing what some Palestinians feel, but it's also representing an alternative to the policies that so far have not ended the occupation and the colonization.

"I still think the only way forward--and I think many people in the Hamas now seem to agree--the only way forward for the Palestinians is in a unity, a united leadership. And that kind of unity is what brought this present wave of violence from Israel's side.

"A united Palestinian leadership that bases the Palestinian demands on human rights and civil rights is something Israel would not be able to defeat.

I swear, we really have to contact the L.A. Zoo to send one of their chimps over to Dhimmi George's place to teach him the other symbolcs on the keyboard. He seems stuck on the dollars sign to show us his lack of money, and doesn't want to learn another of the other symbols.

Have you forgotten, Dhimmi George, that this is the Middle East forum, and you have never given us any news about what your new masters are doing to innocent others in the rest of the Middle East? I know you can't blame your favorite scapegoats, the Jews, for the deaths of these tens and tens of thousands of innocent people who have died at the hands of your new masters, but give it s chance once in a while to fake the readers out that you are interested in the entire Middle East, not just the location where you can place the blame on your scapegoats.

I swear, we really have to contact the L.A. Zoo to send one of their chimps over to Dhimmi George's place to teach him the other symbolcs on the keyboard. He seems stuck on the dollars sign to show us his lack of money, and doesn't want to learn another of the other symbols.

Have you forgotten, Dhimmi George, that this is the Middle East forum, and you have never given us any news about what your new masters are doing to innocent others in the rest of the Middle East? I know you can't blame your favorite scapegoats, the Jews, for the deaths of these tens and tens of thousands of innocent people who have died at the hands of your new masters, but give it s chance once in a while to fake the readers out that you are interested in the entire Middle East, not just the location where you can place the blame on your scapegoats.
"Secondly, one has to understand the Palestinian perspective on the Israeli colonization of Palestine that started in the late 19th century.

"I think three generations later, Palestinians understand that the Israelis are there to stay.

"I don't think there is any serious Palestinian leader, including in the Hamas, that really believes that it can make the Israelis go, or that even want the Israelis to go.

"It's a question of what kind of regime would reign between the River Jordan and the Mediterranean.

"Now, the secular Palestinian forces led by the Fatah in the '60s and the '70s were moving towards the idea of a two-state solution with the hope that one day they will be able to live in one democratic state, to which the Palestinian refugees who were expelled in 1948 could return.

"Israel rejected any of these ideas, either a two-state solution or a one-state solution, and the occupation continued, and the Judaization, colonization of the West Bank expanded, in fact to such a degree that it's ridiculous today to talk about a two-state solution.

"So what you are left with is an equal number of Jews and Palestinians living between the River Jordan and the Mediterranean under one regime that discriminates in various ways towards anyone who is a Palestinian."

"Secondly, one has to understand the Palestinian perspective on the Israeli colonization of Palestine that started in the late 19th century.

"I think three generations later, Palestinians understand that the Israelis are there to stay.

"I don't think there is any serious Palestinian leader, including in the Hamas, that really believes that it can make the Israelis go, or that even want the Israelis to go.

"It's a question of what kind of regime would reign between the River Jordan and the Mediterranean.

"Now, the secular Palestinian forces led by the Fatah in the '60s and the '70s were moving towards the idea of a two-state solution with the hope that one day they will be able to live in one democratic state, to which the Palestinian refugees who were expelled in 1948 could return.

"Israel rejected any of these ideas, either a two-state solution or a one-state solution, and the occupation continued, and the Judaization, colonization of the West Bank expanded, in fact to such a degree that it's ridiculous today to talk about a two-state solution.

"So what you are left with is an equal number of Jews and Palestinians living between the River Jordan and the Mediterranean under one regime that discriminates in various ways towards anyone who is a Palestinian."

Why, Dhimmi George, of course you are not going to blame your new masters for the deaths that they cause, even though they use their people as human shields and don't care how many of them are killed. To them the more the better -- great for propaganda purposes. Meanwhile, can you tell us who you blame for the over 150,000 people killed in Syria, or don't you care what happened to them because you can't use them for your own propaganda purposes?

You lied about the mother and the bombing. don't you read a story before going on your rant against jews? Circumstances were worthy of the truth without your embellishments.

You lied about the mother and the bombing. don't you read a story before going on your rant against jews? Circumstances were worthy of the truth without your embellishments.
I made the mistake of assuming the mother's death occurred in one of the hospitals Jews have blasted in the last month; your people murdered the mother in her own house in order to steal her land for other Jews. You should be ashamed.

I made the mistake of assuming the mother's death occurred in one of the hospitals Jews have blasted in the last month; your people murdered the mother in her own house in order to steal her land for other Jews. You should be ashamed.

Location! Location! Location!

But, Dhimmi George, your new masters have murdered other mothers in other Middle East countries. Don't you think these other mothers count too?

Actually, Dhimmi George cares nothing for this mother nor any mothers who die in the Middle East. He is using this dead mother in his war against his favorite scapegoats, the jews. If Dhimmi George actually cared about these Arabs, all along he would be giving us new about what has haplpened to them in the other Middle East counries. The only thing anyone hears from him on this Middle East forum is about the Jews plus the Arabs he uses as his pawns..

Why, Dhimmi George, of course you are not going to blame your new masters for the deaths that they cause, even though they use their people as human shields and don't care how many of them are killed. To them the more the better -- great for propaganda purposes. Meanwhile, can you tell us who you blame for the over 150,000 people killed in Syria, or don't you care what happened to them because you can't use them for your own propaganda purposes?
Zionist drove Arabs into Syria in 1948 too:

"'The tragedy of Zionism,' Walter
Laqueur wrote in his standard
history, 'was that it appeared on
the international scene when
there were no longer empty
spaces on the world map.'

"This is not quite right.

"Rather it was
no longer politically tenable to
create such spaces:
extermination had ceased to be
an option of conquest. (5)

"Basically the Zionist movement
could only choose between two
strategic options to achieve its
goal: what Benny Morris has
labeled 'the way of South Africa'
- 'the establishment of an
apartheid state, with a settler
minority lording it over a large,
exploited native majority' - or
the 'the way of transfer'- 'you
could create a homogenous Jewish
state or at least a state with an
overwhelming Jewish majority by moving or transferring all or
most of the Arabs out.'" (6)

Your people are still transferring Arabs today but not fast enough

5. Excerpt 2: ?An Introduction to the Israel Palestine Conflict? | michaellevinmusic | Michael Levin

"Rather it was
create such spaces:

5. Excerpt 2: ?An Introduction to the Israel Palestine Conflict? | michaellevinmusic | Michael Levin

Naturally Dhimmi George doesn't think it is a tragedy all over the Muslim world where his new masters have murdered millions and millions of innocent people in the name of their religion.

Meanwhile, Dhimmi George never wants to mention that these Arabs mainly came to what is now Israel because the Jews had jobs for them. It is the same reason why those Central Americans in his own Pico Union neighborhood traveled up North. No one wants to stay in their own impoverished countries when there are no jobs. So tell us, Dhimmi George, what do you think would have happened to those poor Arabs if there had been no jobs provided for them by the Jews. After all, you have to be very dense not to have taken notice of those poor Africans trying to reach Europe on those crafts which are not seaworthy so that many have drowned. People go where the jobs are if they are poor.

"Rather it was
create such spaces:

Naturally Dhimmi George doesn't think it is a tragedy all over the Muslim world where his new masters have murdered millions and millions of innocent people in the name of their religion.

Meanwhile, Dhimmi George never wants to mention that these Arabs mainly came to what is now Israel because the Jews had jobs for them. It is the same reason why those Central Americans in his own Pico Union neighborhood traveled up North. No one wants to stay in their own impoverished countries when there are no jobs. So tell us, Dhimmi George, what do you think would have happened to those poor Arabs if there had been no jobs provided for them by the Jews. After all, you have to be very dense not to have taken notice of those poor Africans trying to reach Europe on those crafts which are not seaworthy so that many have drowned. People go where the jobs are if they are poor.
One can only wonder why good Jews like Sally never want to discuss Israel's many crimes.
Maybe she's ashamed of what her people are doing in Palestine?
Probably she's a self-hater in denial?
:D

So many crimes!
Right of Return?
pasted-file-2-2_med.png

My people? Murder is to kill someone intentionally. Firing at hamas and perhaps missing it not the intentional targeting of the woman. She was killed as part of an ongoing military operation, unfortunately so are a lot of good people...............and a lot of hamas that were trying to kill innocent good Israeli civilians, including women and children.

No it was not murder, but it was a tragedy, a tragedy of war.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back