Limp wristed liberal sissies says Maryland needs a new motto

The Calvert FAMILY motto on the scroll is "Fatti maschii parole femine".

What the hell is a US state using their family crest as its state emblem, anyway?

Disgusting pandering to the Cavaliers.

Maryland is a feminine name. Perhaps the genderlesspcfags would want the state renamed to something genderless?

I say we should use this topic to think up mottos for liberal dominated states.

57 genders, HIV positive. Pay more taxes!

My DeMilt and Delanoy ancestors came to New Amsterdam in the early 1600's. Thank God my G.G. Grandparents, Daniel and Sara (delanoy) DeMilt, left Kings New York, (now Brooklyn), and came to Port Leon Florida in 1839, or I might be a flaming Liberal! (actually I wouldn't even be here)

This is a true American Story of survival against odds: (the little girl, Elizabeth, survived and became my Great Grandmother): The Life, Travels and Adventures of an American Wanderer: A Truthful ... - Franklyn Y. Fitch - Google Books

What's this got to do with the Maryland Motto? Nothing, and that's how important the Maryland Motto is

The Calvert FAMILY motto on the scroll is "Fatti maschii parole femine".

What the hell is a US state using their family crest as its state emblem, anyway?

Disgusting pandering to the Cavaliers.

It is a neat looking flag though

I have very little faith in translators.

They are often agenda driven and prone to false interpretation In order to serve their own interests.

The second Lord Baltimore, Cecil Calvert, founded the Colony of Maryland as a secular Colony with separation of Church and State. That is worth noting on the State Seal.

I propose "Maryland: Come for the seafood, stay for the low level tyranny."

Forum List

Back