Lincoln Chafee finally says it: Hillary’s too corrupt to be president

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
Oh good, they are beginning to eat their own :)

He has virtually no chance to get the Democratic nomination but former Rhode Island Governor and Senator Lincoln Chafee deserves credit. He finally said what all responsible Democrats need to acknowledge about their inevitable nominee:

It’s a long record going back over decades of questionable ethical practices. People groan when I bring up Whitewater and all these things, the Rose Law Firm records; it seems like it never stops. Now, we are into the tenure of secretary of State and the emails and of course the Clinton Foundation donations at the same time the State Department is making critical decisions, combined with some of those donations by the Clinton Foundation. It’s just too close and too many ethical questions. Over my 30-year record in public office, I’ve never had any ethical questions about my behavior.

Well, good for him. There are a few critical points worth noting here.

Lincoln Chafee finally says it Hillary s too corrupt to be president - The Washington Post

Liberals are corrupt in general. Why would they care if their representatives are corrupt?

He has virtually no chance to get the Democratic nomination but former Rhode Island Governor and Senator Lincoln Chafee deserves credit. He finally said what all responsible Democrats need to acknowledge about their inevitable nominee:

It’s a long record going back over decades of questionable ethical practices. People groan when I bring up Whitewater and all these things, the Rose Law Firm records; it seems like it never stops. Now, we are into the tenure of secretary of State and the emails and of course the Clinton Foundation donations at the same time the State Department is making critical decisions, combined with some of those donations by the Clinton Foundation. It’s just too close and too many ethical questions. Over my 30-year record in public office, I’ve never had any ethical questions about my behavior.

Lincoln Chafee finally says it Hillary s too corrupt to be president - The Washington Post

I'm trying to find where he actually says "too corrupt to be president."

Could you please point it out.

Thanks

Then your thread will have value.

Apparently you have no ability to comprehend what you read in a linear manner.

Oh hell, Hillary doesn't consider herself "corrupt" - she considers herself "entitled".

just give it time, so long as we can get five guys to run against her, her numbers will eventually drop, I am rooting for O'Malley, only cause he looks like Putin.

That makes him what, the 47,342,738th person to figure that out?

Always right there on the cutting edge, isn't he?

So much for Hillary waltzing in uncontested.

The Coming Democratic Panic

Watch what happens if Hillary Clinton falls behind in the polls.

When a CNN poll last week showed Hillary Clinton leading Rand Paul by a single percentage point (48-47) and only three points ahead of Marco Rubio (49-46) and Scott Walker (49-46), it was mildly shocking. In April, her lead over the three Republican presidential candidates had been in double digits: Paul (58-39), Rubio (55-41), and Walker (59-37).

But wait. If the next CNN survey shows Clinton actually behind one or two or three of the GOP candidates, it won’t be just shocking. It will send Democrats into a near-panic over the possibility of losing the White House in 2016, even with their preferred candidate, Clinton, as nominee.

Such a poll result isn’t far-fetched as we watch Clinton’s campaign deteriorate. True, head-to-head matchups this early in the presidential cycle are almost never predictive. But in this case, it’s the psychological impact that matters.

The Coming Democratic Panic The Weekly Standard

That makes him what, the 47,342,738th person to figure that out?

Always right there on the cutting edge, isn't he?

LOL Well you have to remember Dems are a tad slow on the uptake

If the next CNN survey shows Clinton actually behind...

THAT, will never happen, CNN will lie their ass off to show she is always ahead by a few points even it behind by double digits reported by any other news source. :up:

I'm anxiously awaiting for the debate where one of the republicans looks her dead in the eye and asks her this: "Mrs Clinton, did you get a good night's sleep while the Ambassador and his detail were being murdered because you failed to provide additional security for them?"

Forum List

Back