Lincoln Project Is a Scam

The Russians have had their fingerprints all over the Trump campaign since 2015.
Thats not true

trump is clean as a whistle when it comes to foreign ifluence

its joe biden who is intertwined with the chinese that is a security threat
Jack of No trades is not loyal to the USA..Please tell him nothing. He will probably report it to the Russians.
Says the guy with the Russian spelling of Victor. :laugh:
YOU ARE RETARDED.

It was founded by a Russian lobbyist

No it wasn't. It was founded by a bunch of high level republicans.

They were very effective in helping to take down trump so naturally the far right is out to get the Lincoln Project.

Your problem is that you are using lies that are very easy to refute and you make yourself look very foolish.

They were very effective in helping to take down trump so naturally the far right is out to get the Lincoln Project.

Your problem is that you are using lies that are very easy to refute and you make yourself look very foolish.

YOU CAN't READ

YOU CAN't READ

If I can't read, how in the world could I write?

How old are you? 12?

Grow up. I posted truths you can't stand and you make an even bigger fool of yourself.

Far be it from me to stop you, I'm having fun watching you melt down and make a fool of yourself.

Carry on. LOL.

Really? Is that why his first foreign policy advisor was caught lying to FBI about discussing sanctions with Russians and his second top foreign policy advisor says that Trump is heavily influenced by personal interests in Turkey?
Thats total bullshit

flynn did not lie to the FBI in the opinion of the agent who interviewed him

you think trump has heavy personal interests in Turkey?

dont make me laugh

Forum List

Back