🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lindell's Symposium Live

The Left will do their best to ignore this and once they can't manage it, they'll bring the levers of power in DC against every state and every citizen that keeps the light shining on this crime. They are consolidating their power and are setting up infrastructure for their voters to use online to report their neighbors for "radicalism". I don't know how people roll out in the mountain west or midwest but down south, we are getting closer to exploding than I've ever seen in my 60 years. We've had ENOUGH. We are simple folks and don't demand a lot. When DC gets to the place where they REFUSE to live and let live, where they begin kicking in doors because some Stasi wannabe dropped a dime because they got "disrespected online", the shitstorm they set off is going to stun them.
lol

The "left" isn't ignoring it, they're laughing at it.

No moral imperative. Just a grasp of the facts. Which Lindell obviously did not.
You are of the Village and Floyd. There are people who are Visionaries and are Lindell. Two individuals who were scum. One remained a scum till death while the other reformed himself and became a creator of jobs for many. you will see when a massive depression ever happens and ends this false utopia emboldened by more and more government payouts.

You are of the Village and Floyd. There are people who are Visionaries and are Lindell. Two individuals who were scum. One remained a scum till death while the other reformed himself and became a creator of jobs for many. you will see when a massive depression ever happens and ends this false utopia emboldened by more and more government payouts.

Horseshit. I am all for what Lindell has done to turn his life around, and seen people fail at it and succeed.

But his lies and hyped craziness about Trump are insane. To continually claim he had rock solid proof, and that he would release it at this symposium, only to have the symposium fold like a cheap tent is not worthy of any praise. He has pushed buttons that continue to divide us.

Forum List

Back