Lindsey Graham Doesn't Think Being Single Will Hurt His White House Chances

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), a 2016 Republican presidential candidate, would be just fine being single in the White House -- and he doesn't think voters will mind either.

Graham, who has never married, told The Huffington Post on Saturday that he didn't think his marital status would affect his chances of winning the presidency.

More: Lindsey Graham Doesn't Think Being Single Will Hurt His White House Chances

Being single is probably the least of his concerns.
how about being gay will that hurt his chances?
Who says Graham is gay?.....And why would that make a difference.
See, you guys stepped into the trap you set.
Start gnawing off your leg....
Fags who passed anti-gay legislation are the worst
View attachment 42248
They couldn't give a damn about past faggot haters, just current ones...

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), a 2016 Republican presidential candidate, would be just fine being single in the White House -- and he doesn't think voters will mind either.

Graham, who has never married, told The Huffington Post on Saturday that he didn't think his marital status would affect his chances of winning the presidency.

More: Lindsey Graham Doesn't Think Being Single Will Hurt His White House Chances

Faggots aren't out off the closet, real men are. Lindsey is a fag.
View attachment 42250
Not a faggot in the closet like Lindsey now is he? You lose...

Do we have any actual proof that Graham is gay yet? where's your proof, not innuendo... let's see it

View attachment 42247
You almost gotta laugh that the prog left would bring up marriage issues when the only real democrat candidate is an abused angry victim of an unhappy marriage.

That's the best cartoon I ever saw about the Clintons. I assume the author is in custody.

We-will-kill-you-last-funny-Obama-and-Hillary-cliton.jpg

View attachment 42250

Do we have any actual proof that Graham is gay yet? where's your proof, not innuendo... let's see it
Asking for proof of that faggot is like asking for proof that the sun will rise tomorrow...

Last edited:
View attachment 42250

do you need proof Richard Simmons is gay?

View attachment 42250

Asking fie proof of that faggot is like asking for proof that the sun will rise tomorrow...

In other words you've got nothing but a bad attitude and homo-phobic comments...just what I expected...

View attachment 42250

Asking fie proof of that faggot is like asking for proof that the sun will rise tomorrow...

In other words you've got nothing but a bad attitude and homo-phobic comments...just what I expected...
what we know he hangs around with John McCain and John McCain has been known to say horrible things about his wife and other women so clearly Lindsey Graham is the president of the she man woman haters club

View attachment 42250

Asking for proof of that faggot is like asking for proof that the sun will rise tomorrow...

Ignoring reality is never a good plan...

View attachment 42250

Nope, not the topic of discussion, the actual proof on Graham is..

Does this distraction technique of yours usually work? ...:laugh:

Last edited:

I agree but in this case your reality has zero actual facts...

View attachment 42250

Nope, not the topic of discussion, the actual proof on Graham is..

Does this distraction technique of yours usually work? ...:laugh:
we're just pointing out the obvious

we used to not care but then your dentist has her Mark Foley and Larry Craigs I'll came out of the closet after so much anti-gay legislation

I agree but in this case your reality has zero actual facts...
Dude, get a clue. Never married obvious faggot, what do you think he is, Ann Coulter?

what we know he hangs around with John McCain and John McCain has been known to say horrible things about his wife and other women so clearly Lindsey Graham is the president of the she man woman haters club
:eusa_doh:.. I'm sensing a hopeless yet humorous situation from you two....

More gay bashing from the champions of gay rights and tolerance. They reveal themselves every time.
I don't know if the Graham is gay but liberals sure want to invade his bedroom and check.

This thread is proving that Democrats are just plain ole homo-phobes, bigots and wallowing in hypocrisy....
Little faggots like him still in the closet piss us off. Be a man Lindsey, and admit to what you so obviously are.

He may not be gay. He could be a closet priest.

More gay bashing from the champions of gay rights and tolerance. They reveal themselves every time.
I don't know if the Graham is gay but liberals sure want to invade his bedroom and check.

This thread is proving that Democrats are just plain ole homo-phobes, bigots and wallowing in hypocrisy....
Little faggots like him still in the closet piss us off. Be a man Lindsey, and admit to what you so obviously are.

It's like a 3 Stooges reunion now...:laugh:

With two little blonde altar boys in said closet...

:eusa_doh:.. I'm sensing a hopeless yet humorous situation from you two....
I don't have a picture of him sucking John McCain's cock if that's what you're asking

It's not a trap. Lindsey just doesn't have the guts to set the record straight. If he can't be honest about who or what he is - I sure as hell don't want him living in the White House. He knows the rumors are out there - so why doesn't he address them?
Because his private life is none of your business.

It's not a trap. Lindsey just doesn't have the guts to set the record straight. If he can't be honest about who or what he is - I sure as hell don't want him living in the White House. He knows the rumors are out there - so why doesn't he address them?
Because his private life is none of your business.
then why does your side care if two men want to enter into the same type of relationship that a man and woman can? and why the obsession with what they do in the bedroom is it your God? Maybe gays don't believe in that guy

Forum List

Back