Lindsey Graham Doesn't Think Being Single Will Hurt His White House Chances

No he's not, dummy. He's sucking dick full time now (sort of like you).
Even if I was, I wouldn't do infants, or those with a dick like yours that same size. Standards apply and you my little man got nothin' that matters, obviously.
WTF are you talking about now, weirdo?
Nothing you need to understand there, baby dick. Just remember, being called a faggot doesn't offend me, it offends you and you get offended for the faggot Lindsey. Get over it.
Really? Then why are you frothing at the mouth? That is froth, isn't it???
I'm anything but, and I'm out for the night so you'll have to play with yourself little fag...
"Out for the night", eh? I'm not surprised. :lol:

I don't know if the Graham is gay but liberals sure want to invade his bedroom and check.

This thread is proving that Democrats are just plain ole homo-phobes, bigots and wallowing in hypocrisy....
Little faggots like him still in the closet piss us off. Be a man Lindsey, and admit to what you so obviously are.

He may not be gay. He could be a closet priest.
With two little blonde altar boys in said closet...

How do ya'll feel about the Democratic Party and there Teachers Unions allowing sexual abuse of students?. The Catholic Church pales in comparison.
Bullshit. Teachers get nailed, priests get protected. No Teacher's union allows for the abuse of students, they defend teachers, which is their job. The Catholics just hid the abuse and told the kiddos to shut up, which why they have now paid out literally billions of dollars in settlements: Sex-abuse crisis is a watershed in the Roman Catholic Church s history in America - philly-archives
I didn't know you could actually link.. I'm going to have to do some research and thanks for the title.

"Democratic Party cover-up of Child Sexual Abuse in Public Schools..". Hell, according to your posts no real facts are required but I'll have them anyway.

I suppose I could start with the Democrats love and support for NAMBLA, plenty of facts there.

Last edited:
More gay bashing from the champions of gay rights and tolerance. They reveal themselves every time.
I don't know if the Graham is gay but liberals sure want to invade his bedroom and check.

This thread is proving that Democrats are just plain ole homo-phobes, bigots and wallowing in hypocrisy....
Little faggots like him still in the closet piss us off. Be a man Lindsey, and admit to what you so obviously are.

He may not be gay. He could be a closet priest.
With two little blonde altar boys in said closet...

How do ya'll feel about the Democratic Party and their Teachers Unions allowing sexual abuse of students?. The Catholic Church pales in comparison.
every child goes to school that every child in America goes to Catholic Church trust me the numbers of Catholic molestation are much greater considering the numbers

10672205_1536700586548145_7773640046402183457_n.jpg

Interesting. He's never married, either. Well shut mah mouth. I doooo declah, maybe Lindsey swings both ways, Ah just luv it, a bisexual president. The 'Pubes deserve nothing more.

So, now the left is denouncing him because he might be gay or bi?

Oh that's just priceless.

More gay bashing from the champions of gay rights and tolerance. They reveal themselves every time.

Why does it matter so much to you folks? Who fucking cares? Why are you so obsessed with who other people sleep with?

Geeze... get a life.

Why does it matter so much to you folks? Who fucking cares? Why are you so obsessed with who other people sleep with?

Geeze... get a life.
Faggots in the closet who are also public figures and anti-gay piss us off. Grow and be a man Lindsey, all the world knows your a faggot, just admit it.

Geeze... get a life.
Faggots in the closet who are also public figures and anti-gay piss us off. Grow and be a man Lindsey, all the world knows your a faggot, just admit it.

Jesus.. you obsess over the strangest shit.

Geeze... get a life.

Not at all. You are are simply only too happy to defend a faggot, if he's yours, just as you are Josh the child molester. If they were Dems you'd be calling for them to be burned at the stake, like all good American Taliban.

Geeze... get a life.

Not at all. You are are simply only too happy to defend a faggot, if he's yours, just as you are Josh the child molester. If they were Dems you'd be calling for them to be burned at the stake, like all good American Taliban.

Faggot? Josh the Child molester? Burning people at the stake?

You are one sick fuck....

Geeze... get a life.

That's nothing more than the history of the Christians, past and present.

Geeze... get a life.

Nope, sorry, puss for brains. Your blanket statement isn't holding water.

Graham is a butt poking faggot, and his chances of ever seeing the white house are about zero to the sun will burn out first.

You progtards should be lined up to suck his dick, but then again, I guess that wouldn't be in line with your two faced double standard you all live by.

Geeze... get a life.

Graham is a butt poking faggot, and his chances of ever seeing the white house are about zero to the sun will burn out first.

You progtards should be lined up to suck his dick, but then again, I guess that wouldn't be in line with your two faced double standard you all live by.
Since he's GOP he has to hide his life like a child. That's your problem, not mine.

Geeze... get a life.

That's nothing more than the history of the Christians, past and present.
Tell us again about who burns people alive, at PRESENT...

Watch The Most Horrific Video By ISIS Burning POW Jordanian Pilot - Walid Shoebat

Uh-oh... I guess we're not supposed to go there. Those are your BELOVED MUSLIMS. You progtards LUUUUUUV you some muslims.

Geeze... get a life.

Since he's GOP he has to hide his life like a child. That's your problem, not mine.
It's never been hidden, dumbass.

Oh right, that fag, who denies he is one, is out of the closet. I forgot.

Geeze... get a life.

He's in the closet himself. His rage really reflects the way he feels about himself, not Lindsey Graham.
I've been married roughly since Lindsey was getting into the tighty whities of the teenage boy next door.

Ya, you forgot.

It's been a known fact for decades.

Try another angle, shit for brains.

He's in the closet himself. His rage really reflects the way he feels about himself, not Lindsey Graham.
I've been married roughly since Lindsey was getting into the tighty whites of the teenage boy next door.
Hillary Clinton is married too, what's your point?

Ya, you forgot.

It's been a known fact for decades.

Try another angle, shit for brains.
We know it, he lies about. That's because he is a GOP pussy, not a man.

Forum List

Back