Lindsey Graham Doesn't Think Being Single Will Hurt His White House Chances

More gay bashing from the champions of gay rights and tolerance. They reveal themselves every time.
I don't know if the Graham is gay but liberals sure want to invade his bedroom and check.

This thread is proving that Democrats are just plain ole homo-phobes, bigots and wallowing in hypocrisy....
Little faggots like him still in the closet piss us off. Be a man Lindsey, and admit to what you so obviously are.

He may not be gay. He could be a closet priest.
With two little blonde altar boys in said closet...

How do ya'll feel about the Democratic Party and their Teachers Unions allowing sexual abuse of students?. The Catholic Church pales in comparison.

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), a 2016 Republican presidential candidate, would be just fine being single in the White House -- and he doesn't think voters will mind either.

Graham, who has never married, told The Huffington Post on Saturday that he didn't think his marital status would affect his chances of winning the presidency.

More: Lindsey Graham Doesn't Think Being Single Will Hurt His White House Chances

Being single is probably the least of his concerns.
how about being gay will that hurt his chances?
Who says Graham is gay?.....And why would that make a difference.
See, you guys stepped into the trap you set.
Start gnawing off your leg....

It's not a trap. Lindsey just doesn't have the guts to set the record straight. If he can't be honest about who or what he is - I sure as hell don't want him living in the White House. He knows the rumors are out there - so why doesn't he address them?
Because his private life is none of your business.
then why does your side care if two men want to enter into the same type of relationship that a man and woman can? and why the obsession with what they do in the bedroom is it your God? Maybe gays don't believe in that guy

Well. my "side" is libertarian and I'm non-religious. I don't care if you marry a goat and fuck it every night while burning effigies of Christ, Buddha, Shiva, and Mohammed in an BJ circle. Just keep it to yourself. What's so hard about that?

More gay bashing from the champions of gay rights and tolerance. They reveal themselves every time.
I don't know if the Graham is gay but liberals sure want to invade his bedroom and check.

This thread is proving that Democrats are just plain ole homo-phobes, bigots and wallowing in hypocrisy....
Little faggots like him still in the closet piss us off. Be a man Lindsey, and admit to what you so obviously are.

He may not be gay. He could be a closet priest.
With two little blonde altar boys in said closet...

How do ya'll feel about the Democratic Party and there Teachers Unions allowing sexual abuse of students?. The Catholic Church pales in comparison.
Bullshit. Teachers get nailed, priests get protected. No Teacher's union allows for the abuse of students, they defend teachers, which is their job. The Catholics just hid the abuse and told the kiddos to shut up, which why they have now paid out literally billions of dollars in settlements: Sex-abuse crisis is a watershed in the Roman Catholic Church s history in America - philly-archives

The hypocrisy from the left is amazing in this thread. Every one of them is bashing Graham, calling him "faggot" when they have no proof, and "hypocrite" for not announcing he's gay, even though there is no proof that he is, but remaining silent to the fact that the only candidate they have is a closet lesbian, whose husband signed the Defense of Marriage Act, barring same sex marriage. HYPOCRISY.

Then there's Governor Jerry Brown (who ran for president at least 3 times). Closet homosexual who dated Linda Ronstandt for cover. Also signed legislation to ban homosexuals from obtaining civil marriage licenses (1977). Silence from the left on that one too. HYPOCRISY.

Barney Frank, closet homosexual who came out of the closet only after being outed and caught running a male prostitution ring out of his townhouse. Again, not a word from the left except in defense of him. HYPOCRISY.

The hypocrisy from the left is amazing in this thread. Every one of them is bashing Graham, calling him "faggot" when they have no proof, and "hypocrite" for not announcing he's gay, even though there is no proof that he is, but remaining silent to the fact that the only candidate they have is a closet lesbian, whose husband signed the Defense of Marriage Act, barring same sex marriage. HYPOCRISY.

Then there's Governor Jerry Brown (who ran for president at least 3 times). Closet homosexual who dated Linda Ronstandt for cover. Also signed legislation to ban homosexuals from obtaining civil marriage licenses (1977). Silence from the left on that one too. HYPOCRISY.

Barney Frank, closet homosexual who came out of the closet only after being outed and caught running a male prostitution ring out of his townhouse. Again, not a word from the left except in defense of him. HYPOCRISY.
Barney makes Lindsey look like Mrs. Brady, with apron and spatula comforting Jan over Marsha, Marsha, Marsha...

Barney makes Lindsey look like Mrs. Brady, with apron and spatula comforting Jan over Marsha, Marsha, Marsha...
And you make Barney look like a lady's man.

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), a 2016 Republican presidential candidate, would be just fine being single in the White House -- and he doesn't think voters will mind either.

Graham, who has never married, told The Huffington Post on Saturday that he didn't think his marital status would affect his chances of winning the presidency.

More: Lindsey Graham Doesn't Think Being Single Will Hurt His White House Chances

Being single is probably the least of his concerns.

Luv the tolerance of the left. You're homophobia is telling.....:(

Not according to the wife, and for several decades she is the only one who has mattered my little man. Take your closeted faggot and go play hide and seek...

Not according to the wife, and for several decades she is the only one who has mattered my little man. Take your closeted faggot and go play hide and seek...
Look at the faggot trying to act straight, everybody! "The wife"? Yeah, sure. What's his name, faggot? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Look at the faggot trying to act straight, everybody! "The wife"? Yeah, sure. What's his name, faggot? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Her name is none of your damn business and aren't you the big PC-type for tolerance? Guess not, my little asswipe...

Her name is none of your damn business and aren't you the big PC-type for tolerance? Guess not, my little asswipe...
Did I upset the little faggot? I'm so sorry, please don't hit me with your purse, Shirley.

Maybe I should call Barney instead. He's more your type (a prostitute).
He's in the Congress, they all are, dummy.
No he's not, dummy. He's sucking dick full time now (sort of like you).
Even if I was, I wouldn't do infants, or those with a dick like yours that same size. Standards apply and you my little man got nothin' that matters, obviously.
WTF are you talking about now, weirdo?

Even if I was, I wouldn't do infants, or those with a dick like yours that same size. Standards apply and you my little man got nothin' that matters, obviously.
Nothing you need to understand there, baby dick. Just remember, being called a faggot doesn't offend me, it offends you and you get offended for the faggot Lindsey. Get over it.

Nothing you need to understand there, baby dick. Just remember, being called a faggot doesn't offend me, it offends you and you get offended for the faggot Lindsey. Get over it.
Really? Then why are you frothing at the mouth? That is froth, isn't it???

Really? Then why are you frothing at the mouth? That is froth, isn't it???
I'm anything but, and I'm out for the night so you'll have to play with yourself little fag...

Forum List

Back