Lindsey Graham Doesn't Think Being Single Will Hurt His White House Chances

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), a 2016 Republican presidential candidate, would be just fine being single in the White House -- and he doesn't think voters will mind either.

Graham, who has never married, told The Huffington Post on Saturday that he didn't think his marital status would affect his chances of winning the presidency.

More: Lindsey Graham Doesn't Think Being Single Will Hurt His White House Chances

Being single is probably the least of his concerns.
how about being gay will that hurt his chances?
Who says Graham is gay?.....And why would that make a difference.
See, you guys stepped into the trap you set.
Start gnawing off your leg....

It's not a trap. Lindsey just doesn't have the guts to set the record straight. If he can't be honest about who or what he is - I sure as hell don't want him living in the White House. He knows the rumors are out there - so why doesn't he address them?
Lindsay is a reminder that Republicans really don't care about gay or straight or black or white or Jewish or Christian or Muslim or woman or man all they care about is money so we c gay Republicans all the time Bruce Jenner's another one their conservative and you know what Republicans they only use issues like gays to divide us into rally their conservative base of course

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.), a 2016 Republican presidential candidate, would be just fine being single in the White House -- and he doesn't think voters will mind either.

Graham, who has never married, told The Huffington Post on Saturday that he didn't think his marital status would affect his chances of winning the presidency.

More: Lindsey Graham Doesn't Think Being Single Will Hurt His White House Chances

Fags who passed anti-gay legislation are the worst
So it's license for you lefties to use gay bashing slurs.....Great.....
Go get your after market accessories repaired.

It's not a trap. Lindsey just doesn't have the guts to set the record straight. If he can't be honest about who or what he is - I sure as hell don't want him living in the White House. He knows the rumors are out there - so why doesn't he address them?
Lindsay is a reminder that Republicans really don't care about gay or straight or black or white or Jewish or Christian or Muslim or woman or man all they care about is money so we c gay Republicans all the time Bruce Jenner's another one their conservative and you know what Republicans they only use issues like gays to divide us into rally their conservative base of course
Oh...Now it's money......Facepalm.

Yes..it is a trap.....I said its a trap.....
Hey peyote smoker..I won't support Graham either because I think he's too single issue( National security) oriented.

So it's license for you lefties to use gay bashing slurs.....Great.....
Go get your after market accessories repaired.
when I want black people to have fair access to the workforce and better schools it gives me the right tell me once in awhile they are racist thing now and again when I defend gay people it allows me to use the word f***** every once in awhile I know it's not right but at least they know my heart is in the right place and they say the same thing about yours no.

Hey peyote smoker..I won't support Graham either because I think he's too single issue( National security) oriented.

Graham is a closet coward.

You almost gotta laugh when the marriages (or lack of them) among republican candidates would even be an issue in the radical prog world. Are they so ignorant or are they counting on the lib media for circling the wagons around the strange relationship between Arkansas hillbilly Bubba Bill Clinton and his (estranged?) wife who swallowed her pride and supported his world class infidelity in exchange for political power during her entire adult life.

Real coward, closet fag.

and that would be okay if you wasn't homophobic in his voting record. the only thing that bothers me about gay Republican is that the anti gay. I can understand not wanting people to know that you're gay if I was gay I wouldn't want my parents to know or my brother or any of my friends I get that. but I'm not a Republican voting against gay people every day. that's hypocritical. Mark Foley Dennis Hastert probably Lindsey Graham how many of these Republicans are gay?

You almost gotta laugh when the marriages (or lack of them) among republican candidates would even be an issue in the radical prog world. Are they so ignorant or are they counting on the lib media for circling the wagons around the strange relationship between Arkansas hillbilly Bubba Bill Clinton and his (estranged?) wife who swallowed her pride and supported his world class infidelity in exchange for political power during her entire adult life.
people who live in glass houses should not throw stones

Real coward, closet fag.
I had a gay bar who wanted to vote Republican so bad and I told him all the anti gay things if the Republicans you he leaving here and I don't think any Rich gay person hears 50th and greedy conservative Republican gene in them go overlooked the anti-gay talk because they don't care they just use that as a wages you divide the divide us the people who should never be voting Republican based on financial reasons solely on you with wedges shoes like God gave guns and racism

Hillary-Cartoon.jpg
You almost gotta laugh that the prog left would bring up marriage issues when the only real democrat candidate is an abused angry victim of an unhappy marriage.

This is getting ridiculous. Why not just have every Republican Senator, Governor, and former living Governor on the ballot. Hell, make it interesting and just put the Ghost of Strom Thurmond on there. Bet he would get more votes than half the people running.
Democrats have no choice, only Hillary, how pathetic is that?

download (3).png

Faggots aren't out off the closet, real men are. Lindsey is a fag.
11350600_392599097598170_6435863685316577541_n.jpg

View attachment 42248
we all know politicians change with voters opinions unfortunately Republicans are way behind on this issue. but I see Republicans softening on this issue I think it's time for them to focus on other issues like guns racism abortion don't worry when the Republicans just about go too far they move on to another issue

Faggots aren't out off the closet, real men are. Lindsey is a fag.
View attachment 42250
Not a faggot in the closet like Lindsey now is he? You lose...

Forum List

Back