Lindsey Graham: "I'm glad" the NSA is spying on us.

...."We are under attack" from Islamic terrorists, he told Fox News. "It is happening in our own backyard, and I am glad that NSA is trying to find out what terrorists are up to overseas and inside the country."...

Page 2: The Government?s Phone, Text, and Email Spying, Explained - ABC News

In spite of all the outrage and hyperbole coming from the right, here's one of their own revealing the truth about what they REALLY think.

Uh no, that's what Lindsey Gram thinks, and isnt he the lefts favorite republican? I Thought he was one of those cross the isle types you love so much.

I'm pretty sure Lindsey Graham might see one of these soon (hopefully the NSA reports this post and brings it to his attention):

guillotine.jpg

Lindsay Graham? The man makes my skin crawl. The only bottom Graham knows is in the mirror.

When one thinks of Bush League enablers, his picture comes to mind. Beside a smiling, agreeing Hilary Clinton.

Last edited:
...."We are under attack" from Islamic terrorists, he told Fox News. "It is happening in our own backyard, and I am glad that NSA is trying to find out what terrorists are up to overseas and inside the country."...

In spite of all the outrage and hyperbole coming from the right, here's one of their own revealing the truth about what they REALLY think.

So, we tell you what we think in no uncertain terms. Many of us here flat out hate the patriot act. Many here have condemned its use but now, because Graham said so, you know what we REALLY think.

Well then, I guess I’ll just go some far left wackaloons so that I can find out what you really think….

Perhaps Pelosi can give me some insight what you think about this collection effort….

Graham is being a moron of the utmost regard. He only speaks for himself and I do not accept the government spying on me in the name of war on terror.

In order for conservatives to be consistent they must condemn Graham as aggressively as they have Obama.

That won’t happen, of course.
Except it already has. Wipe that egg off your face.

Well you'll notice that the people who are outraged want the government to "keep" this power, they just want Obama out.

I want the these new powers repealed.

Well you'll notice that the people who are outraged want the government to "keep" this power, they just want Obama out.

well your buddy Obama promised to get rid of it--talk to him.

Desperate times call for desperate distortions. The left wing hypocrites were outraged that Bush was monitoring targeted selected overseas conversations but now it's fine that the Obama administration monitors everyone. The "intelligence" A-holes who are so interested in our conversations and E-mail couldn't even find a terrorist in Boston when the Russians gave them the names.

point to a liberal saying this is ok? I havent seen one yet.

godboy

Who?

we the people need to go start kicking OUT some of these arrogant asses like Lindsey , etc etc..

THIS government is out of control and in our face

The right can’t be collectively ‘outraged’ at programs initiated by a republican president and republican Congress and currently supported by many republicans and conservatives, such as Graham.

In fact, with regard to the FISA Amendments Act Reauthorization Act of 2012, 97% of House republicans voted to reauthorize, and 93% of Senate republicans.

H.R. 5949 (112th): FISA Amendments Act Reauthorization Act of 2012 (On Passage of the Bill) -- GovTrack.us

Clearly this is only about the right’s efforts to attack Obama, having little to do with concerns about Americans’ privacy.

Desperate times call for desperate distortions. The left wing hypocrites were outraged that Bush was monitoring targeted selected overseas conversations but now it's fine that the Obama administration monitors everyone. The "intelligence" A-holes who are so interested in our conversations and E-mail couldn't even find a terrorist in Boston when the Russians gave them the names.

Might that be because they did not want to find them? After all, the American sheeple are so much easier to persuade that such surveillance is necessary if the terrorist threat is right here at home, aren't they?
Bah, baaahhh, baaahhh!

The right can’t be collectively ‘outraged’ at programs initiated by a republican president and republican Congress and currently supported by many republicans and conservatives, such as Graham.

In fact, with regard to the FISA Amendments Act Reauthorization Act of 2012, 97% of House republicans voted to reauthorize, and 93% of Senate republicans.

H.R. 5949 (112th): FISA Amendments Act Reauthorization Act of 2012 (On Passage of the Bill) -- GovTrack.us

Clearly this is only about the right’s efforts to attack Obama, having little to do with concerns about Americans’ privacy

yeah that must be it and your post is only to attack republicans..
the dear leader and Democrats could of put a stop to this..,instead, Obama lied to you people AGAIN...I guess that's Republicans fault too

Last edited:

Clearly this is only about the right’s efforts to attack Obama, having little to do with concerns about Americans’ privacy.

Of course.

On this very board several posters have said they don't have a problem with the Patriot Act or President Bush's use of it. What they have a problem with is President Obama and the Patriot Act.

Shit don't work that way.

Either it works for both..or it works for neither.

Talk to him?

Seriously?

WTF is wrong with you people?

This is basically something almost everyone has a problem with.

Check out MSNBC..each one of the shows have been fuming about this.

And this is EXACTLY what liberals were talking about when the Patriot Act was passed. That one day..someone you may not like, will have these powers.

It's not the President.

It's the legislation.

Of course.

On this very board several posters have said they don't have a problem with the Patriot Act or President Bush's use of it. What they have a problem with is President Obama and the Patriot Act.

really? you went back on the Bush years on the board?
why can't you just comment on what your dear leader is doing instead of dragging other people in to this...

Talk to him?

Seriously?

WTF is wrong with you people?

This is basically something almost everyone has a problem with.

Check out MSNBC..each one of the shows have been fuming about this.

And this is EXACTLY what liberals were talking about when the Patriot Act was passed. That one day..someone you may not like, will have these powers.

It's not the President.

It's the legislation.

He operates quite well without legislation.

Of course.

really? you went back on the Bush years on the board?
why can't you just comment on what your dear leader is doing instead of dragging other people in to this...

No.

They are actually stating this today.

Check out Flopper's posts. A couple of others have said the same things. They like the law. They don't like the President.

Forum List

Back