lindsey graham Mobbed By Angry Trump Supporters At DC Airport

So now the trump people are attacking lindsey graham at the airport calling him a traitor and all kinds of names.

Wow you trump people are now turning on your own. graham has been an avid trump supporter for years. He finally says truths that the election wasn't stolen and you trump people attack him at the airport.

If you guys destroy the republican party you will destroy our constitutional democratic republic.

We can't have our form of freedom and democracy with only one major political party.

I'm surprised you people don't khttps://nypost.com/2021/01/08/lindsey-graham-mobbed-by-trump-supporters-at-dc-airport/now this.

Gee an intelligent thinking person (which isn't you) would be looking at the images of the flight of people yelling TRAITOR TRAITOR TRAITOR at graham as a sign that Trump supporters make up most of the country. I mean what would be the odds otherwise of getting on a flight to DC where most of the people are obvious trump supporters.

The Election was FRAUD-----------

People voicing their discontent towards elected officials to those elected officials.

Oh my, it gives me the vapors!

Good grief.

Forum List

Back