Lindsey Graham puts Obama on notice.

Welcome to the end times of obama and the spygate plotters.

The walls have begun tumbling down and democrats are still relying on the Mueller investigation. Trump will be behind bars. Just as soon as Mueller's REAL report comes out. The judge is just about to give Flynn a life sentence. Any day now. It will be BARR under investigation.

Any day now it will be Mueller TIME!

Meanwhile the democrats are falling apart and all they can think about is lashing out in fury at the public who betrayed them by being successtul.

Graham is all talk but no action.
Graham can only do so much. The Deep State protects it's own.
iv1d179a4eg41.jpg

lol Obamas gonna be a lil bitch!

they are all gonna turn on this traitorous little bitch too. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Didn’t that program start under Bush?
Which? Fast and Furious LMFAO that's OBAMA's and that bitche's alone.

lol Obamas gonna be a lil bitch!

they are all gonna turn on this traitorous little bitch too. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Didn’t that program start under Bush?
Which? Fast and Furious LMFAO that's OBAMA's and that bitche's alone.
Don't bother Coyote ALWAYS ignores the facts and keeps making the same claim over and over even when schooled about it repeatedly.

I think we will find that the Trump administration is the most corrupt in modern history.
Lol. He has had a proctolgy exam from Mueller, lawyers, the democrats. And so far the only thing any one has found is he was not on the democrat team.
We found he paid off a hooker to keep quiet and is trying to stop a DNA request to prove a rape case. No telling what else he has done.
Lol. We have found out that the last guy in office actually did things IN office that should have him behind bars.

Dumbo put his size 13 right in his big mouth this time.
( And he knows it. You always second-guess impulsive defense mechanism reactions. Oh, he's getting nervous now...you can tell. )

Here's the full interview.

The day a man like Obama will be afraid of the 2 faced lying pos Graham ,will be a cold day in hell

( And he knows it. You always second-guess impulsive defense mechanism reactions. Oh, he's getting nervous now...you can tell. )

While I would like to think that something will actually happen I just don't feel that it will. No matter how much they should be prosecuted there is one law for them and one for us.

Max I have to agree as shown by the kitchen sink trump ,barr etc etc have already gotten away with

It's laughable that Obama would criticize Barr after what he did with Holder. The Holder - Obama combo was easily the most racist and corrupt of all time. They set race relations and the rule of law back 60 years. And that's exactly why they are crying about Barr so much. They feel the noose is getting tighter and Barr could blow the lid off of their criminality. All Obama and Holder have left are imaginary legacies and Barr threatens that.

What is PittyPat bawling about now? People have moved on from Russia Russia Russia. Nobody cares.

Pitty is worried about his re-election.

I

I don’t think anyone has ever been intimidated by Lindsey and that sure as hell isnt changing now.

It's laughable that Obama would criticize Barr after what he did with Holder. The Holder - Obama combo was easily the most racist and corrupt of all time. They set race relations and the rule of law back 60 years. And that's exactly why they are crying about Barr so much. They feel the noose is getting tighter and Barr could blow the lid off of their criminality. All Obama and Holder have left are imaginary legacies and Barr threatens that.
Right. Remember how many times Obama got his AG to get his associates off the hook for their crimes?

Oh wait, that’s right. Never happened because Obama’s administration didn’t commit crimes.

Forum List

Back