Lindsey Graham puts Obama on notice.

obama/holder did it to get the guns into mexico so they could use it to push more gun control,,,

More conspiracy bullshit.
thank you for confirming the facts,,,
it was a conspiracy by obama and holder,,,thats been well proven,,,
If it was proven why isnt The GREAT OBAMA and Holder in prison?
that would take an honest republican to achieve,,,and besides they had presidential protection
Why didnt they impeach him like Drumpf got impeached?
why are you asking me???
I'm not a republican
I'm asking you because I want you to think. Why would the repubs that hated The GREAT OBAMA's guts not go after him?
who said they actually hated him???
Their actions for one. Their first comment was that they were going to make him a one term POTUS before he even made it to the white house.
thats funny cause all I remember was several of them helping obama,,,
OH I get it,,you only watch MSNBC so have a limited knowledge of what really happened,,,
No I dont like MSNBC. They arent even trying to be slick about their bias. So youre saying a republican didnt say they were going to make Obama a one term president?
"A" republican might have, but you said "THEY" did
He was speaking for all republicans. Do I need to show you the video?
no one speaks for everyone,,,

you really are one stupid fucker,,,
He does if he is appointed your leader. You live and die with his proclamations, statements etc
Unless they are dems then they don't right?
Nope. Even if they are dems.
And yet even if you havent dems all on this board have said that and you have never condemned them for it. EVER. I REPEAT did a Republican announce the day after the election they would impeach Obama? YES or NO.
I've never heard a dem say that. Can you show us an example of a dem saying that and I am on the thread involved in the conversation?
I have heard the claim but never seen an actual source.
Sure thing you wouldn't admit it if you did since you lie like a rug.
You could easily put this to rest by showing us the evidence of your claim.
I am not going back to look for unsaved video from National TV just so you can deny it some more. It happened and you can ignore it all you want.
OK if you say so.

obama/holder did it to get the guns into mexico so they could use it to push more gun control,,,

that would take an honest republican to achieve,,,and besides they had presidential protection
why are you asking me???
I'm not a republican
I'm asking you because I want you to think. Why would the repubs that hated The GREAT OBAMA's guts not go after him?
Their actions for one. Their first comment was that they were going to make him a one term POTUS before he even made it to the white house.
OH I get it,,you only watch MSNBC so have a limited knowledge of what really happened,,,
No I dont like MSNBC. They arent even trying to be slick about their bias. So youre saying a republican didnt say they were going to make Obama a one term president?

He does if he is appointed your leader. You live and die with his proclamations, statements etc
And yet even if you havent dems all on this board have said that and you have never condemned them for it. EVER. I REPEAT did a Republican announce the day after the election they would impeach Obama? YES or NO.
I've never heard a dem say that. Can you show us an example of a dem saying that and I am on the thread involved in the conversation?
Ok Cupcake gonna deny they tried to rig the Electoral College too? Remind me did any republicans try that with Obama either?

Dumbo put his size 13 right in his big mouth this time.
( And he knows it. You always second-guess impulsive defense mechanism reactions. Oh, he's getting nervous now...you can tell. )

Here's the full interview.

another graham empty threat.
The guy needs to be voted out of office

( And he knows it. You always second-guess impulsive defense mechanism reactions. Oh, he's getting nervous now...you can tell. )

another graham empty threat.
The guy needs to be voted out of office

He really should start DOING something.....instead of talking and talking.

why are you asking me???
I'm not a republican

Ok Cupcake gonna deny they tried to rig the Electoral College too? Remind me did any republicans try that with Obama either?
The electoral college is already rigged. It doesnt always follow the vote of the general population.

why are you asking me???
I'm not a republican

The electoral college is already rigged. It doesnt always follow the vote of the general population.
Name one person that was ever made President with out the required number of electoral votes, one will do. If you say popular vote you and I both know the popular vote HAS NEVER elected a President EVER, in fact until 1832 most states didn't even vote for President the State legislature picked the electoral voters.

why are you asking me???
I'm not a republican

Answer the question did a Republican try to change the votes in the Electoral college to prevent Obama from being President it is really a simple question.

why are you asking me???
I'm not a republican

Name one person that was ever made President with out the required number of electoral votes, one will do. If you say popular vote you and I both know the popular vote HAS NEVER elected a President EVER, in fact until 1832 most states didn't even vote for President the State legislature picked the electoral voters.
Your first request will not be honored on the grounds that it is a strawman. Same with your second statement. My point is that the electoral college should follow the general population. If it doesnt then its rigged.

why are you asking me???
I'm not a republican

Answer the question did a Republican try to change the votes in the Electoral college to prevent Obama from being President it is really a simple question.
I wasnt there but with the amount of rage and frustration the republicans had at Obamas election and reelection I would say its a pretty good possibility.

why are you asking me???
I'm not a republican

Your first request will not be honored on the grounds that it is a strawman. Same with your second statement. My point is that the electoral college should follow the general population. If it doesnt then its rigged.
No it is not you blazing MORON it does EXACTLY what it was created to do. By the way dumb ass if you don't like it, get an amendment and change it.

why are you asking me???
I'm not a republican

No it is not you blazing MORON it does EXACTLY what it was created to do. By the way dumb ass if you don't like it, get an amendment and change it.

"it does EXACTLY what it was created to do "

Correct. It was created to rigg the election.

Its not that big a deal for me. I've got better things to do with my time.

That demented lawn gnome can't do shit to president Obama.

Jesus, when do you sleep?

In all honesty I only sleep a few hours a night. Always have. Don't seem to need more.

What does that have to do with anything?

W
I think we will find that the Trump administration is the most corrupt in modern history.
"Will find"?

I think you're being extremely over cautious.

I think a lot will come out after he has left office.

And if nothing comes out I'm sure you loons will make it up.
No one will have to make anything up. Stop trying to look for a way out of the things you know are coming.

Yep, and you idiots haven't made up anything these last 3-4 years...fricken idiot.
We haven't needed to.

70 million assholes voted for Obama in2008.

I am guessing 65 million of you stupid assholes will vote for Biden.
Incredible though it is I voted for him in 2008. I thought here’s a shot for him to be bigger and better than Dr King . Instead he went on the apology tour first and finally proud second and cops dumb third and the next and next with the opportunity squandered.

Forum List

Back