Lindsey Graham: Trump Leading Because 40% Of GOP Voters Think Obama Is Kenyan Muslim

Well in fairness, you are just lying.
breitbart-obama-booklet.jpg

Obama bin Lying

The only one we know for certain that is lying is you- Frankie Baby.

You claimed that President Obama "did tell his colleges and Universities that he was born in Kenya"

And of course you have no proof of that- nothing to support that lie at all- EXCEPT-

A 1991 booklet- which says he was born in Kenya- a booklet which never went to any college or University- a booklet that came out after Law Student Barack Obama got widespread publicity in 1990, after he was elected to the Harvard Law Review- and in interviews around the country told people he was born in Hawaii

New York Times,February 6, 1990 - daily circulation- 1,586,757- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, February 7, 1990- daily circulation 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Washington Post, February 8, 1990- daily circulation 507.615- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, May 3, 1990-- daily circulation 15,190- Obama born in Hawaii

Columbia Today, Fall 1990- Obama born in Hawaii

Obscure promotional pamphlet says Obama born in Kenya- 1991

Like I said- the only one lying is you Frankie- what makes you need to lie about President Obama so much?

Obama told his publisher that he was born in Kenya. There's no way he would have been accepted to anything other than a Community college as an American -- but a Kenyan! Wow!

Obama told his publisher that he was born in Kenya.....according to who? Not his publisher.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, the only biography publisher that suddenly decided to made up a country for a nobody author.

Or it was a fact checking error.....as the woman who edited the document clearly indicated:

“You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time. There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.”

Miriam Goderich

So she clearly contradicts you. Who then are you quoting?

Laughing...let me guess? Yourself!

Well in fairness, you are just lying.

Obama bin Lying

You claimed that President Obama "did tell his colleges and Universities that he was born in Kenya"

And of course you have no proof of that- nothing to support that lie at all- EXCEPT-

A 1991 booklet- which says he was born in Kenya- a booklet which never went to any college or University- a booklet that came out after Law Student Barack Obama got widespread publicity in 1990, after he was elected to the Harvard Law Review- and in interviews around the country told people he was born in Hawaii

New York Times,February 6, 1990 - daily circulation- 1,586,757- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, February 7, 1990- daily circulation 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Washington Post, February 8, 1990- daily circulation 507.615- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, May 3, 1990-- daily circulation 15,190- Obama born in Hawaii

Like I said- the only one lying is you Frankie- what makes you need to lie about President Obama so much?

Obama told his publisher that he was born in Kenya. There's no way he would have been accepted to anything other than a Community college as an American -- but a Kenyan! Wow!

Obama told his publisher that he was born in Kenya.....according to who? Not his publisher.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, the only biography publisher that suddenly decided to made up a country for a nobody author.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Like I keep pointing out- so far the only thing we have clearly shown is that you are a liar Frankie.

The only question I have- is what motivates you to lie?

Obama bin Lying

Or it was a fact checking error.....as the woman who edited the document clearly indicated:

“You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time. There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.”

Miriam Goderich

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

"There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii"

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight, she just picked a country at random and came up with Kenya.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiight

"Fact checking" error from someone still on Obama's payroll.

Obama bin Lying

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Like I keep pointing out- so far the only thing we have clearly shown is that you are a liar Frankie.

If posting Obama bio makes me a liar, what does that make Obama?

Miriam Goderich

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

"There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii"

Riiiiiiiiiiiiight

Like I keep pointing out- the only one proven to be lying in this thread is of course you Frankie.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

If posting Obama bio makes me a liar, what does that make Obama?

If you posting lies makes you a liar- what does that make Obama?

I used to joke that Barack Obama would put a copy of his original birth certificate in his Presidential library just as a big 'fuck you' to Birthers.

Well he provided a copy of the original birth certificate as a big 'fuck you' to Trump and Birthers still don't believe it.

Like yourself- Birthers will never believe anything- any document- unless it is a forged document by a convicted forgerer who claims it shows Obama was born in Kenya.

It is a known fact that Hawaii is ran by democrats and democrats tend to collude with each other in a very unhealthy way. I wouldn't be surprised if the democrat in charge of birth certificates didn't fake it. Can you explain why no one else but the government of hawaii is allowed to look?
Fucktard. When Obama's birth certificate was released, the release had to go through legislative channels since releasing a long form was against the law just like in my home state. The original certificate was approved by Linda Lingle, who was Republican gov from 2002 to 2010.

You guys just gotta stop being so stupid. It makes you look, well, stupid. You could have gone and looked it up at any time. Afraid reality will smash your moronic conspiracies?

Miriam Goderich

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Or she read one of the numerous articles about Obama and confused Obama's father, Barack Obama with the eventual president, Barack Obama.

With Obama's father Barack Obama, being born in Kenya.

So much for you citing yourself. You clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

Prove it. You're still stuck on your LAST baseless conspiracy. And now you're making up a brand new one, backed by jack shit?

Miriam Goderich

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Or she read one of the numerous articles about Obama and confused Obama's father, Barack Obama with the eventual president, Barack Obama.

So much for you citing yourself. You clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

Prove it. You're still stuck on your LAST baseless conspiracy. And now you're making up a brand new one, backed by jack shit?

It's been debunked so many times, it's not really worth the effort. Frank will continue to grasp at the last gasp of the presidency being whites only.

Miriam Goderich

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

It's been debunked so many times, it's not really worth the effort. Frank will continue to grasp at the last gasp of the presidency being whites only.

I like forcing them to climb deeper into the conspiracy rabbit hole to support their narrative. Just like Frank just did.

Lindsey Graham: Trump Leading Because 40% Of GOP Voters Think Obama Is Kenyan Muslim
Buzzfeed ^

Posted on 12/11/2015, 9:02:31 AM by springwater13

South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham said his presidential opponent Donald Trump is leading in the polls because nearly half of Republican primary voters hate Obama and think he is a Kenyan-born Muslim.

“Well there’s about 40% of the Republican primary voter who believes that Obama was born in Kenya and is a Muslim,” Graham said on Boston Herald Radio on Friday. “There’s just a dislike for President Obama that is visceral. It’s almost irrational.”

“I could promise you this, he’s not gonna win 270 electoral votes,” Graham said, citing Trump’s inability to grow the vote with the Hispanic community.

“I can promise you that Hillary Clinton will clean his clock,” he added.

(Excerpt) Read more at buzzfeed.com ...

one of obama's legacies will be the maelstrom of document and eligibility theory.

to this day we haven't seen if there is an original, which will be conveniently destroyed or stolen before his library opens. too bad.
Well, you're a walking talking example of why the gop is irrelevant w/o racially gerrymandering congressional districts. Establishment gop: mission accomplished. You needed to open up the party back when you were impeaching a popular potus for lying about getting a bj.

what the heck. and you're a walking rude person. because ole billy was impeached for LYING and obstruction of justice. and Hillary was right there with him. so it's not that Democrat party has a base of voters that has a lot of honor amongst them

Miriam Goderich

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

I love it that the Republicans have been basically crying wolf for so many years that no one even takes them seriously anymore. Ben Gazi what? Who gives a shit.

After 23 years all they were right about was the Bill got BJ from Monica. BFD. Oh I forgot, family values.

upload_2015-12-15_16-20-18.jpeg
upload_2015-12-15_16-20-38.jpeg
upload_2015-12-15_16-20-54.jpeg
upload_2015-12-15_16-21-11.jpeg
upload_2015-12-15_16-21-49.jpeg
upload_2015-12-15_16-27-59.jpeg

And these are two Michigan Republicans who ran on family values. Then they started fucking each other behind their families backs.

Search Results
upload_2015-12-15_16-30-38.jpeg

Graham is totally irrelevant, what's he polling, .50%. He has no freaking clue what the voters want, except it ain't him.
What are the differences between Lindsey, Cruz, Rubio & Jeb? Not much.

Evidently the voters see a difference since Cruz is polling as well as the other three combined.
Wait till that changes. Or are you now predicting Cruz is going to be the nominee? God I hope so. Rubio seems like a better choice or one that would worry me more but ok, go with Cruz. PLEASE?

I make a simple statement of fact and you start trying to put words in my mouth, how regressive of you.

Graham is totally irrelevant, what's he polling, .50%. He has no freaking clue what the voters want, except it ain't him.
What are the differences between Lindsey, Cruz, Rubio & Jeb? Not much.

Evidently the voters see a difference since Cruz is polling as well as the other three combined.
The Insiders: Bush, Kasich and Rubio are stronger than you think

Rubio well placed as an insider outsider

Cruz is who the right wingers want. They won't get what they want. And if they do, they won't win.

Why Ted Cruz Probably Won't Win

Let’s Be Serious About Ted Cruz From The Start: He’s Too Extreme And Too Disliked To Win

Let’s Be Serious About Ted Cruz From The Start: He’s Too Extreme And Too Disliked To Win

At this point in time, opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and most all of them stink.
What's really funny is seeing you go to all that trouble to make two replies to one post.

Miriam Goderich

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

It's the "those Obama's all look alike to me" defense

Miriam Goderich

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

More 'Miriam Goderich is a way better source than you are'. As she edited the pamphlet and worked with Obama.

And you have no idea what you're talking about.

Miriam Goderich

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

More 'Miriam Goderich is a way better source than you are'. As she edited the pamphlet and worked with Obama.

And shes still working with Obama, right?

She made such a huge " mistake" but he's still using her firm.

Look, its OK, one day it will come out that Obama lied his way to an ivy league education by pretending to be born in Kenya. It's better if you come to grips with it and not be shocked

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Is she? Obama left her firm in the 90s.

'Huge mistake"? It was a trivial fact checking error in an obscure pamphlet from the 1990s. You shitting your pants doesn't magically make it important.

Look, its OK, one day it will come out that Obama lied his way to an ivy league education by pretending to be born in Kenya. It's better if you come to grips with it and not be shocked

Okay, look.....you don't know what the fuck you're talking about about the present and the past. Making your predictions about the future more than a little suspect.

Last edited:

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

LOL......poor Frank.....he is going to be swaying at the bar years from now, still drunk, still making the same claim.

Forum List

Back