Lindsey Graham: Trump Leading Because 40% Of GOP Voters Think Obama Is Kenyan Muslim

consider the source. Lindsey, gay boy, Graham has no credibility. He was McCains butt boy for years.

But you libs and Trump haters keep posting this kind of crap, it only makes Trump stronger.

LOL- Trump the Birther- the sad fact is that Trump can say or do anything and his supporters will still believe he represents them.

Trump is the most liberal GOP candidate- based upon his actual history- but his supporters don't care.

Run Trump run.

Trump fans don't like Hillary because she lied but they don't seem to mind Trump is a liar?

anyone who lies under oath should be indicted. Uhhh, except the Clintons, right?

Or Trump, right?

No, if its proven that he lied under oath, indict him. Do it. But also indict both Clintons.

Clearly you are unable to prove Hillary lied but I just showed you Trump did, so you better start supporting Cruz like you eventually will when the GOP tosses Trump out of the race. Then support Rubio when it is found Cruz is a canadian wetback.

What an :ahole-1: you are.....

jg0baa.jpg

Speaking of assholes- what is your position on Trump the Birther- or as your described anyone with Trump's position- a RINO?

Heh. 61% of Trump supporters think Obama wasn't born in the U.S.

Another 20% are "not sure."

Still waiting for those sealed college records from Columbia and Harvard. You know, the ones that show that he got scholarships reserved for foreign students.

He either WAS a foreign student or he committed FRAUD to get money.

Ah Redfish lying again.

Why is it Trump supporters are so enamored with lying?

I used to joke that Barack Obama would put a copy of his original birth certificate in his Presidential library just as a big 'fuck you' to Birthers.

Well he provided a copy of the original birth certificate as a big 'fuck you' to Trump and Birthers still don't believe it.

Like yourself- Birthers will never believe anything- any document- unless it is a forged document by a convicted forgerer who claims it shows Obama was born in Kenya.

OBAMA WAS NOT BORN IN KENYA!?!

I was told so many times he was and you are correct no matter how much proof is shown those like the OP will never believe it and it would be funnier if Trump showed his original of birth was Pluto.

Also Lindsey is correct to state that the good majority of Trump supporters are ignorant morons that will believe any lie!

I used to joke that Barack Obama would put a copy of his original birth certificate in his Presidential library just as a big 'fuck you' to Birthers.

Well he provided a copy of the original birth certificate as a big 'fuck you' to Trump and Birthers still don't believe it.

Like yourself- Birthers will never believe anything- any document- unless it is a forged document by a convicted forgerer who claims it shows Obama was born in Kenya.

I was told so many times he was and you are correct no matter how much proof is shown those like the OP will never believe it and it would be funnier if Trump showed his original of birth was Pluto.

Also Lindsey is correct to state that the good majority of Trump supporters are ignorant morons that will believe any lie!

If it was shown that Trump was born in Cuba, to Russian parents, his supporters would still not only support him, they would claim he was eligible.

Dipshit Graham just needs to come out of the closet. Why is he still living a lie? Most know he's gay. He should do the honorable thing and come out. I would still think he's a useless asshole, but i might respect him a bit more.

If it was shown that Trump was born in Cuba, to Russian parents, his supporters would still not only support him, they would claim he was eligible.

True

Lindsey Graham: Trump Leading Because 40% Of GOP Voters Think Obama Is Kenyan Muslim
Buzzfeed ^

Posted on 12/11/2015, 9:02:31 AM by springwater13

South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham said his presidential opponent Donald Trump is leading in the polls because nearly half of Republican primary voters hate Obama and think he is a Kenyan-born Muslim.

“Well there’s about 40% of the Republican primary voter who believes that Obama was born in Kenya and is a Muslim,” Graham said on Boston Herald Radio on Friday. “There’s just a dislike for President Obama that is visceral. It’s almost irrational.”

“I could promise you this, he’s not gonna win 270 electoral votes,” Graham said, citing Trump’s inability to grow the vote with the Hispanic community.

“I can promise you that Hillary Clinton will clean his clock,” he added.

(Excerpt) Read more at buzzfeed.com ...

one of obama's legacies will be the maelstrom of document and eligibility theory.

to this day we haven't seen if there is an original, which will be conveniently destroyed or stolen before his library opens. too bad.

oh jeeze...

birfers are loony.

sorry, kiddo. it's just insane.

Say the one who is at 1 % in the polls. :lmao:

Never mind that the 40% of the GOP voters are angry at the ones like Graham and McCain, Boehner and McConnell in their own party.

Dipshit Graham just needs to come out of the closet. Why is he still living a lie? Most know he's gay. He should do the honorable thing and come out. I would still think he's a useless asshole, but i might respect him a bit more.

s'matter? he called the wacko birfers what they are?

Say the one who is at 1 % in the polls. :lmao:

Never mind that the 40% of the GOP voters are angry at the ones like Graham and McCain, Boehner and McConnell in their own party.

except that he's right about the winger base.

:cuckoo:

Well, in fairness, Obama did tell his colleges and Universities that he was born in Kenya

Well in fairness, you are just lying.
breitbart-obama-booklet.jpg

Obama bin Lying

The only one we know for certain that is lying is you- Frankie Baby.

You claimed that President Obama "did tell his colleges and Universities that he was born in Kenya"

And of course you have no proof of that- nothing to support that lie at all- EXCEPT-

A 1991 booklet- which says he was born in Kenya- a booklet which never went to any college or University- a booklet that came out after Law Student Barack Obama got widespread publicity in 1990, after he was elected to the Harvard Law Review- and in interviews around the country told people he was born in Hawaii

New York Times,February 6, 1990 - daily circulation- 1,586,757- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, February 7, 1990- daily circulation 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Washington Post, February 8, 1990- daily circulation 507.615- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, May 3, 1990-- daily circulation 15,190- Obama born in Hawaii

Columbia Today, Fall 1990- Obama born in Hawaii

Obscure promotional pamphlet says Obama born in Kenya- 1991

Like I said- the only one lying is you Frankie- what makes you need to lie about President Obama so much?

Why do you conclude that he's gay?

s'matter? he called the wacko birfers what they are?

Nah, i've always considered him a useless asshole. He's a very dishonest person. If he came out of the closet, i would give him some props. He continues to lie to his constituency. Screw em.

Oh you crazy Conspiracy Theorists. Of course Hussein's an American. There's nothing to see here. Just move along folks.

obama_wait_no_hawaii-highlited-medium.png

Forum List

Back