Lindsey Graham: Trump Leading Because 40% Of GOP Voters Think Obama Is Kenyan Muslim

Heh. 61% of Trump supporters think Obama wasn't born in the U.S.

Another 20% are "not sure."

Lindsey Graham: Trump Leading Because 40% Of GOP Voters Think Obama Is Kenyan Muslim
Buzzfeed ^

Posted on 12/11/2015, 9:02:31 AM by springwater13

South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham said his presidential opponent Donald Trump is leading in the polls because nearly half of Republican primary voters hate Obama and think he is a Kenyan-born Muslim.

“Well there’s about 40% of the Republican primary voter who believes that Obama was born in Kenya and is a Muslim,” Graham said on Boston Herald Radio on Friday. “There’s just a dislike for President Obama that is visceral. It’s almost irrational.”

“I could promise you this, he’s not gonna win 270 electoral votes,” Graham said, citing Trump’s inability to grow the vote with the Hispanic community.

“I can promise you that Hillary Clinton will clean his clock,” he added.

(Excerpt) Read more at buzzfeed.com ...

one of obama's legacies will be the maelstrom of document and eligibility theory.

to this day we haven't seen if there is an original, which will be conveniently destroyed or stolen before his library opens. too bad.
Trump fans don't like Hillary because she lied but they don't seem to mind Trump is a liar?

anyone who lies under oath should be indicted. Uhhh, except the Clintons, right?

Or Trump, right?

No, if its proven that he lied under oath, indict him. Do it. But also indict both Clintons.

The GOP is going to blow up the GOP. The establishment GOP must realize that they have lost the voters. They cannot continue ignoring their own voters.

Graham is totally irrelevant, what's he polling, .50%. He has no freaking clue what the voters want, except it ain't him.

Heh. 61% of Trump supporters think Obama wasn't born in the U.S.

Another 20% are "not sure."

Still waiting for those sealed college records from Columbia and Harvard. You know, the ones that show that he got scholarships reserved for foreign students.

He either WAS a foreign student or he committed FRAUD to get money.

"Lindsey Graham: Trump Leading Because 40% Of GOP Voters Think Obama Is Kenyan Muslim"

It's remarkable that 40 percent of republicans are so stupid as to believe there's something 'wrong' with being either Kenyan or Muslim.
I would never, ever, ever, ever consider changing my heritage for Muslim or for Kenyan heritage. It's remarkable your IQ lets you use the internet.

Where is Gramnesty in the polls?..... OH!

presidential-candidates-abc-washington-post-12-12-15.jpg

• Midnight Poll Release - National ABC/WaPo Trump Hits All Time High
    The Conservative Tree House ^ | 12-15-2015 | sundance
    December 15, 2015Midnight Poll Release - National ABC/WaPo Trump Hits All Time High by sundance Whoopsie. An ABC/Washington Post Poll (full pdf below) shows Donald Trump with an all time high for their polling at 38%. Ted Cruz is now at 15%.That’s a net increase of 34 points for Donald Trump since the race began, and a net increase of 7 points for the surging Ted “Maniac” Cruz.( FULL POLL DATA ) Thinking positively Carly Fiorina has now surged to a position only 4 points behind Jeb Bush, and holds almost half of the support of Rand Paul and John...

Buzzfeed ^

South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham said his presidential opponent Donald Trump is leading in the polls because nearly half of Republican primary voters hate Obama and think he is a Kenyan-born Muslim.

“Well there’s about 40% of the Republican primary voter who believes that Obama was born in Kenya and is a Muslim,” Graham said on Boston Herald Radio on Friday. “There’s just a dislike for President Obama that is visceral. It’s almost irrational.”

“I could promise you this, he’s not gonna win 270 electoral votes,” Graham said, citing Trump’s inability to grow the vote with the Hispanic community.

one of obama's legacies will be the maelstrom of document and eligibility theory.

to this day we haven't seen if there is an original, which will be conveniently destroyed or stolen before his library opens. too bad.
Trump fans don't like Hillary because she lied but they don't seem to mind Trump is a liar?

anyone who lies under oath should be indicted. Uhhh, except the Clintons, right?

Or Trump, right?

No, if its proven that he lied under oath, indict him. Do it. But also indict both Clintons.

Clearly you are unable to prove Hillary lied but I just showed you Trump did, so you better start supporting Cruz like you eventually will when the GOP tosses Trump out of the race. Then support Rubio when it is found Cruz is a canadian wetback.

Buzzfeed ^

Or Trump, right?

Clearly you are unable to prove Hillary lied but I just showed you Trump did, so you better start supporting Cruz like you eventually will when the GOP tosses Trump out of the race. Then support Rubio when it is found Cruz is a canadian wetback.

What an :ahole-1: you are.....

jg0baa.jpg

• Hillary's Claim That Democrats Create Better Economies Fails a Fact-Checking
    New York Sun ^ | 12/15/2015 | Ira Stoll
    At the Democratic debate this coming weekend, expect to hear Hillary Clinton claim that the economy does better when Democrats control the White House. The claim is a staple of campaign appearances by the former secretary of state. She uttered a version of it recently in Boston, where she said, "I know my Republican friends hate me to say this, but this is a fact. Our economy does better when we have a Democrat in the White House." She said essentially the same thing last month at Memphis, Tennessee: "I know that my Republican friends don't like me to say...

• Hillary's Claim That Democrats Create Better Economies Fails a Fact-Checking
    New York Sun ^ | 12/15/2015 | Ira Stoll
    At the Democratic debate this coming weekend, expect to hear Hillary Clinton claim that the economy does better when Democrats control the White House. The claim is a staple of campaign appearances by the former secretary of state. She uttered a version of it recently in Boston, where she said, "I know my Republican friends hate me to say this, but this is a fact. Our economy does better when we have a Democrat in the White House." She said essentially the same thing last month at Memphis, Tennessee: "I know that my Republican friends don't like me to say...
Who gives a fuck what Free Republic says. Look at what they did to the Dixie Chicks and it turned out the Dixie Chicks were right about GW Bush lying us into Iraq.

Free Republic is a chat site for self-described conservatives, primarily within the United States. It presents articles and comments posted pseudonymously by registered members, known as "Freepers", OR NUT BAGS using screen names.

Free Republic has been involved in several organized conservative campaigns including against CBS anchor Dan Rather and against the Dixie Chicks for their antiwar statements.

Dan Rather on movie about his darkest hour: ‘Paid the price,’ but had the facts right

Dan Rather on movie about his darkest hour: ‘Paid the price,’ but had the facts right | Poynter.

Graham is totally irrelevant, what's he polling, .50%. He has no freaking clue what the voters want, except it ain't him.
What are the differences between Lindsey, Cruz, Rubio & Jeb? Not much.
Ummm....Lindsey is a walking talking flower pot who never had a chance, Jeb had slightly more of a chance than Graham, Rubio is a Washington Establishment Pro-Open Borders/Amnesty guy, and Cruz is really the only REAL Conservsative in the bunch, proven by the Washington Establishment's extreme hatred for him.

Who gives a fuck what Free Republic says. Look at what they did to the Dixie Chicks and it turned out the Dixie Chicks were right about GW Bush

You're using the Dixie chicks to prove a point...the band that is no more, who was ostracized, shunned, after their lead singer decided to shove her political OPINION down others' throats instead of do what she was paid to do - play music?

:lmao:

Evidently the voters see a difference since Cruz is polling as well as the other three combined.
Wait till that changes. Or are you now predicting Cruz is going to be the nominee? God I hope so. Rubio seems like a better choice or one that would worry me more but ok, go with Cruz. PLEASE?

Evidently the voters see a difference since Cruz is polling as well as the other three combined.
The Insiders: Bush, Kasich and Rubio are stronger than you think

Rubio well placed as an insider outsider

Cruz is who the right wingers want. They won't get what they want. And if they do, they won't win.

Why Ted Cruz Probably Won't Win

Let’s Be Serious About Ted Cruz From The Start: He’s Too Extreme And Too Disliked To Win

Let’s Be Serious About Ted Cruz From The Start: He’s Too Extreme And Too Disliked To Win

Forum List

Back