Lindsey Graham: Trump Leading Because 40% Of GOP Voters Think Obama Is Kenyan Muslim

Dipshit Graham just needs to come out of the closet. Why is he still living a lie? Most know he's gay. He should do the honorable thing and come out. I would still think he's a useless asshole, but i might respect him a bit more.
Why do you conclude that he's gay?

Listen to em. Gay.
You can't tell that someone is gay just by their voice. What's the real reason you conclude that he's gay. And why should it even matter to you?

Oh you crazy Conspiracy Theorists. Of course Hussein's an American. There's nothing to see here.

obama_wait_no_hawaii-highlited-medium.png
What about the news article from 1o60 that lists his birth? Why do you believe this much later source, which could easily be wtong. They may have known his father was Kenyan and assumed he was born in Kenya.

Dipshit Graham just needs to come out of the closet. Why is he still living a lie? Most know he's gay. He should do the honorable thing and come out. I would still think he's a useless asshole, but i might respect him a bit more.

Listen to em. Gay.
You can't tell that someone is gay just by their voice. What's the real reason you conclude that he's gay. And why should it even matter to you?

Because he's a liar. He hasn't been honest with his constituency. I mean, i could give him some props if he would just be honest.

Oh you crazy Conspiracy Theorists. Of course Hussein's an American. There's nothing to see here.

What about the news article from 1o60 that lists his birth? Why do you believe this much later source, which could easily be wtong. They may have known his father was Kenyan and assumed he was born in Kenya.

No one really knows anything about Hussein. They just can't wait for the foreigner Muslim to go. Period, end of story.

Listen to em. Gay.

Because he's a liar. He hasn't been honest with his constituency. I mean, i could give him some props if he would just be honest.
I don't give a damn if Clinton lied about having sex with Monica and I don't give a damn if Graham is gay. Them lying about that is none of anyone's damn business.

And you still haven't given me any decent reason why you "know" he's gay.

No one really knows anything about Hussein. They just can't wait for the foreigner Muslim to go. Period, end of story.
Well, you're going to have to wait another year. And then he'll be speaking at political rallies for years. Bwahahahaha.

Listen to em. Gay.

I don't give a damn if Clinton lied about having sex with Monica and I don't give a damn if Graham is gay. Them lying about that is none of anyone's damn business.

And you still haven't given me any decent reason why you "know" he's gay.

Well, that's on you. But I do care. Bill Clinton is a despicable serial rapist who should be in prison. And Graham has been living a lie for many years. He's lied to his constituency. It's time for him to come out and fess up. He owes it to his constituency.

Well, in fairness, Obama did tell his colleges and Universities that he was born in Kenya

Well in fairness, you are just lying.
breitbart-obama-booklet.jpg

Obama bin Lying

The only one we know for certain that is lying is you- Frankie Baby.

You claimed that President Obama "did tell his colleges and Universities that he was born in Kenya"

And of course you have no proof of that- nothing to support that lie at all- EXCEPT-

A 1991 booklet- which says he was born in Kenya- a booklet which never went to any college or University- a booklet that came out after Law Student Barack Obama got widespread publicity in 1990, after he was elected to the Harvard Law Review- and in interviews around the country told people he was born in Hawaii

New York Times,February 6, 1990 - daily circulation- 1,586,757- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, February 7, 1990- daily circulation 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Washington Post, February 8, 1990- daily circulation 507.615- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, May 3, 1990-- daily circulation 15,190- Obama born in Hawaii

Columbia Today, Fall 1990- Obama born in Hawaii

Obscure promotional pamphlet says Obama born in Kenya- 1991

Like I said- the only one lying is you Frankie- what makes you need to lie about President Obama so much?

Obama told his publisher that he was born in Kenya. There's no way he would have been accepted to anything other than a Community college as an American -- but a Kenyan! Wow!

Funny thing

If the GOP leadership does go with a brokered convention, they would solve all their political problems in one week!

The Wacko birds will flee the party screaming "That is not Constitutional---Awwwk!!'

I used to joke that Barack Obama would put a copy of his original birth certificate in his Presidential library just as a big 'fuck you' to Birthers.

Well he provided a copy of the original birth certificate as a big 'fuck you' to Trump and Birthers still don't believe it.

Like yourself- Birthers will never believe anything- any document- unless it is a forged document by a convicted forgerer who claims it shows Obama was born in Kenya.

It is a known fact that Hawaii is ran by democrats and democrats tend to collude with each other in a very unhealthy way. I wouldn't be surprised if the democrat in charge of birth certificates didn't fake it. Can you explain why no one else but the government of hawaii is allowed to look?
Oh jebus christo, TWO REPUBLICAN heads of the Hawaiian Department of Health/ Administrators said they saw his ORIGINAL Birth Certificate and with no doubts, he was born in Hawaii.
Irrelevant. Arpaio proved with a lengthy thorough investigation that the long form birth certificate was a 100% forgery. Lingle is one of those weak republicans who would cave to Obama in order to vouch for the non-existent bc (at that time) so Hawaii could get federal funding.

Well, in fairness, Obama did tell his colleges and Universities that he was born in Kenya

Obama bin Lying

You claimed that President Obama "did tell his colleges and Universities that he was born in Kenya"

And of course you have no proof of that- nothing to support that lie at all- EXCEPT-

A 1991 booklet- which says he was born in Kenya- a booklet which never went to any college or University- a booklet that came out after Law Student Barack Obama got widespread publicity in 1990, after he was elected to the Harvard Law Review- and in interviews around the country told people he was born in Hawaii

New York Times,February 6, 1990 - daily circulation- 1,586,757- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, February 7, 1990- daily circulation 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Washington Post, February 8, 1990- daily circulation 507.615- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, May 3, 1990-- daily circulation 15,190- Obama born in Hawaii

Like I said- the only one lying is you Frankie- what makes you need to lie about President Obama so much?

Obama told his publisher that he was born in Kenya. There's no way he would have been accepted to anything other than a Community college as an American -- but a Kenyan! Wow!

Yeah, many believe that's how he got his education. It was by way of some sort of foreign student program. So it could be that ole Hussein just lied to some dumb White Communists/Progressives. They wanted to believe, so they did. It's one angle that has to be considered.

Lindsey Graham: Trump Leading Because 40% Of GOP Voters Think Obama Is Kenyan Muslim
Buzzfeed ^

Posted on 12/11/2015, 9:02:31 AM by springwater13

South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham said his presidential opponent Donald Trump is leading in the polls because nearly half of Republican primary voters hate Obama and think he is a Kenyan-born Muslim.

“Well there’s about 40% of the Republican primary voter who believes that Obama was born in Kenya and is a Muslim,” Graham said on Boston Herald Radio on Friday. “There’s just a dislike for President Obama that is visceral. It’s almost irrational.”

“I could promise you this, he’s not gonna win 270 electoral votes,” Graham said, citing Trump’s inability to grow the vote with the Hispanic community.

“I can promise you that Hillary Clinton will clean his clock,” he added.

(Excerpt) Read more at buzzfeed.com ...

one of obama's legacies will be the maelstrom of document and eligibility theory.

What maelstrom? Remember, Obama's place of birth has been established more thoroughly than any president in history.

I used to joke that Barack Obama would put a copy of his original birth certificate in his Presidential library just as a big 'fuck you' to Birthers.

Well he provided a copy of the original birth certificate as a big 'fuck you' to Trump and Birthers still don't believe it.

Like yourself- Birthers will never believe anything- any document- unless it is a forged document by a convicted forgerer who claims it shows Obama was born in Kenya.

It is a known fact that Hawaii is ran by democrats and democrats tend to collude with each other in a very unhealthy way. I wouldn't be surprised if the democrat in charge of birth certificates didn't fake it. Can you explain why no one else but the government of hawaii is allowed to look?
Oh jebus christo, TWO REPUBLICAN heads of the Hawaiian Department of Health/ Administrators said they saw his ORIGINAL Birth Certificate and with no doubts, he was born in Hawaii.
Irrelevant. Arpaio proved with a lengthy thorough investigation that the long form birth certificate was a 100% forgery. Lingle is one of those weak republicans who would cave to Obama in order to vouch for the non-existent bc (at that time) so Hawaii could get federal funding.

Then show us the official report from Arpaio.

You can't. As there is none. So much for the 'investigation'.

Obama bin Lying

Obama told his publisher that he was born in Kenya.....according to who? Not his publisher.

Obama bin Lying

Again- like I said- the only one lying is you Frankie.

Irrelevant since Arpaio hasn't proven anything other than Birthers are endlessly gullible.

Obama bin Lying

Yeah, many believe that's how he got his education. It was by way of some sort of foreign student program. So it could be that ole Hussein just lied to some dumb White Communists/Progressives. They wanted to believe, so they did. It's one angle that has to be considered.

Yeah- well 'many' are gullible fools who will believe anything on WND.

What do you believe?

And what do you base your belief on?

Obama bin Lying

Obama told his publisher that he was born in Kenya.....according to who? Not his publisher.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, the only biography publisher that suddenly decided to made up a country for a nobody author.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Buzzfeed ^

Posted on 12/11/2015, 9:02:31 AM by springwater13

South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham said his presidential opponent Donald Trump is leading in the polls because nearly half of Republican primary voters hate Obama and think he is a Kenyan-born Muslim.

“Well there’s about 40% of the Republican primary voter who believes that Obama was born in Kenya and is a Muslim,” Graham said on Boston Herald Radio on Friday. “There’s just a dislike for President Obama that is visceral. It’s almost irrational.”

“I could promise you this, he’s not gonna win 270 electoral votes,” Graham said, citing Trump’s inability to grow the vote with the Hispanic community.

“I can promise you that Hillary Clinton will clean his clock,” he added.

(Excerpt) Read more at buzzfeed.com ...

one of obama's legacies will be the maelstrom of document and eligibility theory.

to this day we haven't seen if there is an original, which will be conveniently destroyed or stolen before his library opens. too bad.
Trump fans don't like Hillary because she lied but they don't seem to mind Trump is a liar?

You left out that Jihadi Don Trump has been claiming he has the "worlds greatest memory" since his "thousands and thousands" lie, yet can't remember a "senior advisor."

Forum List

Back