Lindsey Graham: Trump Leading Because 40% Of GOP Voters Think Obama Is Kenyan Muslim

Lindsey Graham: Trump Leading Because 40% Of GOP Voters Think Obama Is Kenyan Muslim
Buzzfeed ^

Posted on 12/11/2015, 9:02:31 AM by springwater13

South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham said his presidential opponent Donald Trump is leading in the polls because nearly half of Republican primary voters hate Obama and think he is a Kenyan-born Muslim.

“Well there’s about 40% of the Republican primary voter who believes that Obama was born in Kenya and is a Muslim,” Graham said on Boston Herald Radio on Friday. “There’s just a dislike for President Obama that is visceral. It’s almost irrational.”

“I could promise you this, he’s not gonna win 270 electoral votes,” Graham said, citing Trump’s inability to grow the vote with the Hispanic community.

“I can promise you that Hillary Clinton will clean his clock,” he added.

(Excerpt) Read more at buzzfeed.com ...

one of obama's legacies will be the maelstrom of document and eligibility theory.

to this day we haven't seen if there is an original, which will be conveniently destroyed or stolen before his library opens. too bad.
Well, you're a walking talking example of why the gop is irrelevant w/o racially gerrymandering congressional districts. Establishment gop: mission accomplished. You needed to open up the party back when you were impeaching a popular potus for lying about getting a bj.

what the heck. and you're a walking rude person. because ole billy was impeached for LYING and obstruction of justice. and Hillary was right there with him. so it's not that Democrat party has a base of voters that has a lot of honor amongst them
Wow, he must have been charged and convicted of something. Can you name what it was?

Buzzfeed ^

South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham said his presidential opponent Donald Trump is leading in the polls because nearly half of Republican primary voters hate Obama and think he is a Kenyan-born Muslim.

“Well there’s about 40% of the Republican primary voter who believes that Obama was born in Kenya and is a Muslim,” Graham said on Boston Herald Radio on Friday. “There’s just a dislike for President Obama that is visceral. It’s almost irrational.”

“I could promise you this, he’s not gonna win 270 electoral votes,” Graham said, citing Trump’s inability to grow the vote with the Hispanic community.

one of obama's legacies will be the maelstrom of document and eligibility theory.

to this day we haven't seen if there is an original, which will be conveniently destroyed or stolen before his library opens. too bad.
Well, you're a walking talking example of why the gop is irrelevant w/o racially gerrymandering congressional districts. Establishment gop: mission accomplished. You needed to open up the party back when you were impeaching a popular potus for lying about getting a bj.

what the heck. and you're a walking rude person. because ole billy was impeached for LYING and obstruction of justice. and Hillary was right there with him. so it's not that Democrat party has a base of voters that has a lot of honor amongst them
Wow, he must have been charged and convicted of something. Can you name what it was?
it's time for graham to bow out.
hey, did you obots hear get the word about amazon, you can't use the review sections anymore to alinsky people.
what will you do now ??

Buzzfeed ^

Trump fans don't like Hillary because she lied but they don't seem to mind Trump is a liar?

anyone who lies under oath should be indicted. Uhhh, except the Clintons, right?

Or Trump, right?

No, if its proven that he lied under oath, indict him. Do it. But also indict both Clintons.

Clearly you are unable to prove Hillary lied but I just showed you Trump did, so you better start supporting Cruz like you eventually will when the GOP tosses Trump out of the race. Then support Rubio when it is found Cruz is a canadian wetback.

"the Benghazi attack was caused by a video" Hillary Clinton
" I never sent any classified data on my private e-mail server" Hillary Clinton.

Two big lies.

Trump fans don't like Hillary because she lied but they don't seem to mind Trump is a liar?

anyone who lies under oath should be indicted. Uhhh, except the Clintons, right?

Or Trump, right?

No, if its proven that he lied under oath, indict him. Do it. But also indict both Clintons.

Clearly you are unable to prove Hillary lied but I just showed you Trump did, so you better start supporting Cruz like you eventually will when the GOP tosses Trump out of the race. Then support Rubio when it is found Cruz is a canadian wetback.

I like how you put the 'the' in lower case. Why? Because you're plucking those 8 words out of the middle of a sentence. Now offer us the full sentence. And tell us how the omitted portions matter.

this is funny

Why would you think this is funny?

Not much fun when someone plucks your words out of the middle of a sentence, is it? It totally changes the meaning of what you were saying.

Now......show us the full sentence of *this* partial, plucked from the middle of a sentence quote:

Buzzfeed ^

ANOTHER washamericom birfer thread

5539409545_144f03d9e6_z.jpg

...anyone who listens to what Mr. Rodg...er, Lindsay Graham has to say...especially if they quote what he says and tries to use it to make a point...is funny as hail! Just my opinion.... :p

Well, just listen to Obama, he once lost a game of rock, paper and scissors to a box of rocks. He admitted he was a stoner in HS, you really think he gets into ANY college as an American?

Also, how do you go to Law School, never mind as "President" of Law Review and not know Judicial Review? It was so bad Larry Tribe had to come out and reassure that "Oh yes Barry knows Judicial Review"

Obama's academic career is an ethnic joke

Lindsey Graham is a flatulating butthead, but on this he has a point.

Well, just listen to Obama, he once lost a game of rock, paper and scissors to a box of rocks. He admitted he was a stoner in HS, you really think he gets into ANY college as an American?

Yeah, because *no one* smokes weed in college. I think its mathematically impossible for that to ever happen.

Also, how do you go to Law School, never mind as "President" of Law Review and not know Judicial Review? It was so bad Larry Tribe had to come out and reassure that "Oh yes Barry knows Judicial Review"

Can we take it from this little tantrum that you've given up on your claims that Obama said he was born in Kenya to the collleges he attended?

Or was that another 'fire-and-forget' fantasy of yours, like all the others?

Yeah, because *no one* smokes weed in college. I think its mathematically impossible for that to ever happen.

Can we take it from this little tantrum that you've given up on your claims that Obama said he was born in Kenya to the collleges he attended?

Or was that another 'fire-and-forget' fantasy of yours, like all the others?

I've been very clear: given his barely three digit IQ, it's obvious that the ONLY way Obama got into college was to pretend he was born in Kenya

Forum List

Back