Lindsey Lohan: Sincere or Sociopath?

If you have a serious problem, 90 days on inpatient might fine, but you also need to stay away from everyone you used to know, and you need to keep going to treatment. YOu should also go every day in my opinion. I have seen a lot of friends go through treatment. My child's father is in rehab right now.
And from what I have seen, it is also common to go to treatment a few times.
Lindsey just needs to go away for a few years, get out of the Hollywood scene.

If you have a serious problem, 90 days on inpatient might fine, but you also need to stay away from everyone you used to know, and you need to keep going to treatment. YOu should also go every day in my opinion. I have seen a lot of friends go through treatment. My child's father is in rehab right now.
And from what I have seen, it is also common to go to treatment a few times.
Lindsey just needs to go away for a few years, get out of the Hollywood scene.

Yes, one of the things you learn in treatment is to break the old patterns. You dont' go to bars or hang out with dope heads to socialize any more. You don't get back into the scene where you'll be urged and badgered to resume the old destructive ways. And you continue with intentional activities like AA or NA to reinforce and provide encouragement constructive activities and help learn how to live happily and productively while sober.

Most addicts don't drink or do drugs to get sober or high after awhile. They drink or do drugs to feel normal. They have to learn how to feel normal without the drugs or booze.

Obviously Lohan hasn't been taught that or hasn't taken it seriously yet.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DT05LiLvePI]YouTube - Dina Lohan High On Living Lohan Talks About Lindsay Lohan[/ame]

Hell, after seeing Lindsey's momma, Lindsey is gonna need a pair of holsters to secure her tits by the time she's 30.

She's as broken as Robert Downey Jr. was so there's a chance for her if she can get herself to that place where she really wants the help.

He was so bad I never thought he'd even live very long.

She blew it, that's for sure.

Have you seen untouched photos of her?

Her skin looks like a 45 year old's that has lived in tanning beds and smoked all their life. No 22 yo should have skin that looks that bad.

Apparently you haven't seen an untouched photo of my first mother-in-law, she looked remarkably similar, when she was born. She did however graduate top of her class and was appointed as the head test pilot in a broom factory.

Seriously, I don't understand why people with all these added opportunities in life continually blow it, and end up dead and 'dying'. They observe their peers,'smokin'','snortin', toking a joint, shootin-up', and 'drinkin', knowing full well where it will lead them, loss of careers, health and friends,but continue to follow like mindless robots into the sewer. Go figure.........

She blew it, that's for sure.

Have you seen untouched photos of her?

Her skin looks like a 45 year old's that has lived in tanning beds and smoked all their life. No 22 yo should have skin that looks that bad.

I believe the term is: Road hard and put away wet.

Isn't that the definition of drug use? Hoping for something good to come of it, after using them again, and again and again.

You should look at the run up to prohibition and why things like this were outlawed. Real eye opener. I'm sure you'd love your 18 year old son or daughter to have the same access to pot, cocaine, opiates, chloral hydrate and dozens of other drugs that would suddenly become legal. You think it'd stop at pot. It never does. Oh my personal favorite cocktail I heard about being served in taverns in the 1890's used benzene. THAT'S gotta be good on the liver! Hell, look at what meth does to you. mmm boy... just an innocent little pick me up.

You want to legalize it, fine. Just educate yourself and ditch the pollyanna rainbows. Even the chinese knew for centuries the danger of drugs.

realcover_526-777.jpg

Not everyone in Hollywood can be Jodie Foster or Ron Howard.
What? whacko leftists? Yeah, we need less of them in Hollywood. ;)

Hey, your kind has Victoria Jackson! ;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2ud3Vs4j8Q]YouTube - Victoria Jackson Tea Party Interview Part 1[/ame]

Anyhoo, how often do you read about JF and RH in the tabloids, and they've been in the 'biz' since they were young children.

I know the name but only from the news. I have no idea who she is or why she even rates air time, especially where the news is supposedly purveyed.

Forum List

Back