🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lions, tigers and babies....oh my? Which do you value more? State your political leanings please.

Which means more to you?

• 1) the death of Cecil the lion

• 2) the death of the babies at planned parenthood

Results are only viewable after voting.
Why are you asking yourself questions? Do you have a split personality?
Wait. You think I'm boedicca? :rofl:
nvm lol

Here's a wee clue. bodecea is the Evul Twin with a beard from the Anti-Matter Universe.

And I was here first.
Yeah I got it.. bode boed... pay more attn... I just figured you were changing your avatar.. lol

This is what I imagine you must look like. Lol! :D

li-620-scrooge-cp-7608083.jpg
lol nah... I'm smiling. Just getting it off my chest.

Who has suggested organizing mobs to murder hunters? Name names.
nvm lol

I want all my social security money back. I don't want my money supporting old crazy loons like you. If your family members aren't willing to care for you, then you should starve. As long as I get to keep my money and not give it to an old worthless man who doesn't even work.

I'll do you one better. Let everyone have their social security money back, except for a small portion to take care of truly destitute seniors. Then, everyone can invest in whatever manners they wish for their own future.
Well said.

If you put that much emphasis on your dog, you have misplaced priorities. We need to talk.
Maybe you should ask for a sit down with Pope Francis so you can tell him all about how you are right and he is wrong.

All dogs go to heaven Pope Francis says animals will enter pearly gates RT News

If only! I'd give top dollar to discuss theology with the Pope and be happy to point out the many false doctrines of Catholicism...

Where do I begin????
How about starting at ... he might be more of an expert on the bible than you?
i was raised a catholic,and in that stupid catechism class i had to attend after school they would not allow us to bring in the bible....the brother said he will tell us everything we need to know.....i saw the writing on the wall at that point....Catholics have their own version of the bible...as far as i am concerned...

It's a control thing. They don't want you to know the Bible and what it really says. Along with prayer, the Bible is the key to relationship with God. It's all about Him and you. Not an organized religion.
^ ironic

Here's a wee clue. bodecea is the Evul Twin with a beard from the Anti-Matter Universe.

And I was here first.
Yeah I got it.. bode boed... pay more attn... I just figured you were changing your avatar.. lol

Shut up. You don't get anything. You are a silly old man, and that is all you are. Oh, and greedy and rotten too. :D
:) I get some things and miss others. I'm not perfect like you. I'm not greedy I just want my income to go to better programs that's all. Again, not sure why you are defending handouts as better than handups... perhaps you are scared and prefer to be "dependent?" Be honest.

Oh, now all nicey-nicey? What gives? Again, I am not dependent. I have a job and pay taxes. Do you? Are you collecting tax payer funded social security?
What gives? You make a somewhat decent post that does not make up a ton of vile lies about me and you get a reasoned response. Accuse me or a group I associate myself with of what I see as vile BS and I'll start using capital letters :)

We've had way too many years of the left pushing these hand-out programs. I'd like to see them replaced with programs that actually work. I mistook you for being on welfare based on your comments. If you were just defending others... why not defend them better by arguing for hand-up programs that will help those people better than hand-out programs?

Vile lies? Such as? That you are Scrooge? Well, I think you are just like Scrooge, so in my perception, that is no lie. No, you have given no reasoned responses, just a bunch of lunatic rants about "your money" Oh the horror, the horror!!! Well sorry, my sympathies lie with people who are struggling to make ends meet and to survive in this fucked up world, not with your tax money.

What "hand up" programs do you have in mind? Do you think those would negate the need to spend tax payer dollars and solve the problem of poverty? Where do you think most crime comes from? Poverty and/or greed.

nvm lol

I want all my social security money back. I don't want my money supporting old crazy loons like you. If your family members aren't willing to care for you, then you should starve. As long as I get to keep my money and not give it to an old worthless man who doesn't even work.

I'll do you one better. Let everyone have their social security money back, except for a small portion to take care of truly destitute seniors. Then, everyone can invest in whatever manners they wish for their own future.
Well said.

Yes, of course. That is a realistic solution. Not. :lol: Start asking people for your money back. Go on and do it and report back. :D

Maybe you should ask for a sit down with Pope Francis so you can tell him all about how you are right and he is wrong.

All dogs go to heaven Pope Francis says animals will enter pearly gates RT News

If only! I'd give top dollar to discuss theology with the Pope and be happy to point out the many false doctrines of Catholicism...

Where do I begin????
How about starting at ... he might be more of an expert on the bible than you?
i was raised a catholic,and in that stupid catechism class i had to attend after school they would not allow us to bring in the bible....the brother said he will tell us everything we need to know.....i saw the writing on the wall at that point....Catholics have their own version of the bible...as far as i am concerned...

It's a control thing. They don't want you to know the Bible and what it really says. Along with prayer, the Bible is the key to relationship with God. It's all about Him and you. Not an organized religion.
^ ironic

The Church is the saved .... Christian's .... not a building or denomination......

nvm lol

Well said.

How about we try to come up with some realistic solutions that are in line with TODAY'S world and times, not the 1950s. :)

Again....if you would list your political leanings and your vote...it helps clarify the issue....
I'm against killing for trophies alone. However, we are predators afterall and if one is killing for harvest, well that's what predators do.

If one wants to be a vegetarian... ok by all means go ahead but you're not gonna make me be a vegetarian so step back.

I don't like your idea of comparing the killing of babies to the killing of animals for trophies. Two different issues. You might as well be asking for people to vote for one of death sentences or trophies. Different issues.

I agree with this. They are two separate issues. Each to be argued in its own context.

Not moral equivalence.

It's all about Him and you
I shouldn't have looked, but....alas...I did.

So, back long enough to say...........

More hypocrisy from Bonzi I see.
Yes, it IS just about Him and *you* (general you). So butt the fuck out dictating and preaching. Everyone has their own path. Get the fuck off everyone elses and stick to your own.

With that said.....

/unsub AGAIN. Too many convos going on at once and a dumb thread to begin with.

Yes, it IS just about Him and *you* (general you). So butt the fuck out dictating and preaching. Everyone has their own path. Get the fuck off everyone elses and stick to your own.

With that said.....

so unladylike Ms. Gracie. tsk tsk.....

It's about Him and you (meaning anyone) - whatever relationship it is you choose to have with Him.
I don't impose my beliefs on anyone - we all are here and state each of our opinions... and I will continue to do so....

And I was here first.

Shut up. You don't get anything. You are a silly old man, and that is all you are. Oh, and greedy and rotten too. :D
:) I get some things and miss others. I'm not perfect like you. I'm not greedy I just want my income to go to better programs that's all. Again, not sure why you are defending handouts as better than handups... perhaps you are scared and prefer to be "dependent?" Be honest.

What a fucking joke you are, seriously. You whine about embryos and fertilized eggs, yet where are you for these people once they are BORN? Do you realize how many unwanted children will be needing to be taken care of if those abortions didn't take place? Fucking moron with no common sense. Good God, this really is the loony bin.
Provide a link to where I whined about embryos and fertilized eggs. Or admit you are a lying piece of shit TROLL right now.

With that said.....

.... someone told me you had me on ignore .. I guess they were mistaken.....

I can't stand the way they pose, all smiling, with the corpses.

This giraffe not even yet dead.

ger-14-752x501.jpg

nvm lol

And I was here first.

This is what I imagine you must look like. Lol! :D

li-620-scrooge-cp-7608083.jpg
lol nah... I'm smiling. Just getting it off my chest.

I am not going to let you off here you know. :D You accused me of telling "vile lies" about you. Now produce those posts. Because I can certainly produce some where you said vile lies about me. Now let's do this.

Sigh.

I had you on ignore. I took you off last night. I'll think about putting you back on again if I need some laughs.

You can be obese and starving. Starving has to do with not getting proper nutrition! If you lived on potato chips and weighed 300 pounds, you can STILL die from starvation because your body is not getting the CORRECT nutrients.

Honestly, I don't think many people in America are starving, but that is BECAUSE of our social safety nets. Now, you may think these people are "bad" or whatever, but that is not a good enough reason for the government or us citizens to allow them and their children to starve or lack in things like vaccinations and other proper medical care and treatment. Then what happens when these people are flooding the hospitals because they're sick? Are you going to deny them medical treatment too?
Yeah cause having to pay your bills is the same as being killed and left to die in the street. ROFL you're full of shit.

And I was here first.

What a fucking joke you are, seriously. You whine about embryos and fertilized eggs, yet where are you for these people once they are BORN? Do you realize how many unwanted children will be needing to be taken care of if those abortions didn't take place? Fucking moron with no common sense. Good God, this really is the loony bin.
Provide a link to where I whined about embryos and fertilized eggs. Or admit you are a lying piece of shit TROLL right now.

Oh, what's this? More vile lies about me? So, what ARE you whining about?

You can be obese and starving. Starving has to do with not getting proper nutrition! If you lived on potato chips and weighed 300 pounds, you can STILL die from starvation because your body is not getting the CORRECT nutrients.

Honestly, I don't think many people in America are starving, but that is BECAUSE of our social safety nets. Now, you may think these people are "bad" or whatever, but that is not a good enough reason for the government or us citizens to allow them and their children to starve or lack in things like vaccinations and other proper medical care and treatment. Then what happens when these people are flooding the hospitals because they're sick? Are you going to deny them medical treatment too?
Yeah cause having to pay your bills is the same as being killed and left to die in the street. ROFL you're full of shit.

Yes, when you cannot pay your bills, it is.

Then give up your social security and survive on the charity of others.

Forum List

Back