🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lions, tigers and babies....oh my? Which do you value more? State your political leanings please.

Which means more to you?

• 1) the death of Cecil the lion

• 2) the death of the babies at planned parenthood

Results are only viewable after voting.
So taxes are only ok if the way they are done and the spending is to your benefit. Otherwise I'm an idiot. I'm an idiot for working to support you that about sum up your point?

No you are an idiot because you think poor people are stealing your money. That is what our tax money is for, to make our country a better place. Helping the poor does that.
HAND-OUT SYSTEMS DO NOT MAKE OUR COUNTRY A BETTER PLACE... HAND-OUT SYSTEMS FUCK UP THIS COUNTRY

KILLING BABIES DOES NOT MAKE OUR COUNTY A BETTER PLACE

Calm down you crazy old coot. Is this how you normally have discussions with people?
Ok. No. I only talk this way to people like you who continually and repeatedly insist that government taxation for the purpose of hand-out programs to the poor is a charitable endeavor. When clearly that is not the case. Just the opposite. Conservatives want to teach a man to fish. Liberals idea is to vilify the fishermen take their fish and distribute their fish to the people who sit at home and bitch and moan about the fishermen who don't appreciate giving them free fish every day while they go out and labor.

No, you don't care about other men . . . or women or children. You only want to throw temper tantrums that a small portion of your tax dollars are spent on helping those less fortunate than you. Those who maybe couldn't afford to go to college or did not have a supportive family and friend network. You want to punish them for being poor, but mostly, you don't want to spend your money to help them.
What part of YOU DON'T SPEAK FOR ME YOU BITCH IS CONFUSING YOU?
How about you just FUCK OFF? Or maybe you could learn a skill and do something meaningful with your life instead of learning out to be a leech.

Let them pick themselves up by their boot straps. If they are unable to, then let them die in the streets. No help for them. That is the Christian thing to do, to help people.
No that's not how hand-up programs work. But yes, I do understand that's how lazy ass good for nothing people such as yourself do things.

And why don't you explain to me just how "hand-up" programs work? What qualifies you as an expert on . . . well anything?

What is civilized about hunting a pet?

Hunting is not illegal. If you wish to make it so, lobby your legislators.

Killing someone's pet IS Illegal as the pet is personal property.
And this lion was part of a preserve and tame...so you fail, once again.

So, that is a legal issue for the local authorities if the dentist knew the lion was lured out of the reserve.

But just like the Christian Bakers, the Social Justice Snowflakes must FORM A MOB to destroy his life without having the full facts of the situation. How nice that mobs can play Judge, Jury and Executioner.
You aren't explaining how hunting a pet is civilized.

I didn't say that hunting a pet is civilized. I said that hunting is legal and perfectly acceptable to a civilized society. Pets are personal property, and it is not civil to hunt them.

Try to keep up. I know it's a challenge for you, but if you think you can, perhaps you will.
This is what you said twinkie:

In a truly Civilized Society, this would not even be an issue. Human life would always take priority over animal life.

No you are an idiot because you think poor people are stealing your money. That is what our tax money is for, to make our country a better place. Helping the poor does that.
HAND-OUT SYSTEMS DO NOT MAKE OUR COUNTRY A BETTER PLACE... HAND-OUT SYSTEMS FUCK UP THIS COUNTRY

Calm down you crazy old coot. Is this how you normally have discussions with people?
Ok. No. I only talk this way to people like you who continually and repeatedly insist that government taxation for the purpose of hand-out programs to the poor is a charitable endeavor. When clearly that is not the case. Just the opposite. Conservatives want to teach a man to fish. Liberals idea is to vilify the fishermen take their fish and distribute their fish to the people who sit at home and bitch and moan about the fishermen who don't appreciate giving them free fish every day while they go out and labor.

No, you don't care about other men . . . or women or children. You only want to throw temper tantrums that a small portion of your tax dollars are spent on helping those less fortunate than you. Those who maybe couldn't afford to go to college or did not have a supportive family and friend network. You want to punish them for being poor, but mostly, you don't want to spend your money to help them.
How about you just FUCK OFF? Or maybe you could learn a skill and do something meaningful with your life instead of learning out to be a leech.

Oops, more melt downs and tantrums. Hilarious. :lol:

In a truly Civilized Society, this would not even be an issue. Human life would always take priority over animal life.
In a truly civilized society people like you that make up strawmen about there being a choice between humans or animals would be completely ignored.

In a Civilized Society, the government would protect you and the public from your insanity by putting you in a humane mental institution. That way, you wouldn't be able to organize mobs to murder hunters.
Who has suggested organizing mobs to murder hunters? Name names.
Why are you asking yourself questions? Do you have a split personality?
Wait. You think I'm boedicca? :rofl:
nvm lol

In a truly civilized society people like you that make up strawmen about there being a choice between humans or animals would be completely ignored.

In a Civilized Society, the government would protect you and the public from your insanity by putting you in a humane mental institution. That way, you wouldn't be able to organize mobs to murder hunters.

Ron Pringle for starters. ROAD TRIP.

2015-07-30_11-40-11.jpg

Ron Pringle - We need to handle this dentist from... Facebook

Animal lovers encourage murder in revenge for a lion s death

Oh and again, since you obviously missed it the first time, I work full time and pay my taxes. :D What about you? Collecting Social Security are ya?

nvm lol

Here's a wee clue. bodecea is the Evul Twin with a beard from the Anti-Matter Universe.

And I was here first.

That's right you used up piece of man meat, keep laughing. One of these days you're gonna have to earn your own way in life vs. leeching off my labors.

nvm lol

I want all my social security money back. I don't want my money supporting old crazy loons like you. If your family members aren't willing to care for you, then you should starve. As long as I get to keep my money and not give it to an old worthless man who doesn't even work.

nvm lol

Here's a wee clue. bodecea is the Evul Twin with a beard from the Anti-Matter Universe.

And I was here first.
Yeah I got it.. bode boed... pay more attn... I just figured you were changing your avatar.. lol

That's right you used up piece of man meat, keep laughing. One of these days you're gonna have to earn your own way in life vs. leeching off my labors.

A piece of man meat? ROFL. You really are a delusional creep. Nope, I went to college, got an education and I work full time and pay taxes. What about you?

nvm lol

And I was here first.
Yeah I got it.. bode boed... pay more attn... I just figured you were changing your avatar.. lol

Shut up. You don't get anything. You are a silly old man, and that is all you are. Oh, and greedy and rotten too. :D

nvm lol

And I was here first.

This is what I imagine you must look like. Lol! :D

li-620-scrooge-cp-7608083.jpg

nvm lol

I want all my social security money back. I don't want my money supporting old crazy loons like you. If your family members aren't willing to care for you, then you should starve. As long as I get to keep my money and not give it to an old worthless man who doesn't even work.
I'm good with writing everyone a check for the SS money they paid in that they have not already received back. Who said anything about starving? You think people were starving in America before SS? ROFL I've never taken a dollar of welfare and never will. As for SS.. uhmm.. that's not welfare ya retard.

nvm lol

I'm good with writing everyone a check for the SS money they paid in that they have not already received back. Who said anything about starving? You think people were starving in America before SS? ROFL I've never taken a dollar of welfare and never will. As for SS.. uhmm.. that's not welfare ya retard.

Is it or is it not tax payer funded? Maybe I don't like old men like you and feel you are mooching off my hard labor. I think you probably owe me some money. :D

nvm lol

And I was here first.

Shut up. You don't get anything. You are a silly old man, and that is all you are. Oh, and greedy and rotten too. :D
:) I get some things and miss others. I'm not perfect like you. I'm not greedy I just want my income to go to better programs that's all. Again, not sure why you are defending handouts as better than handups... perhaps you are scared and prefer to be "dependent?" Be honest.

nvm lol

And I was here first.

:) I get some things and miss others. I'm not perfect like you. I'm not greedy I just want my income to go to better programs that's all. Again, not sure why you are defending handouts as better than handups... perhaps you are scared and prefer to be "dependent?" Be honest.

Oh, now all nicey-nicey? What gives? Again, I am not dependent. I have a job and pay taxes. Do you? Are you collecting tax payer funded social security?

nvm lol

I'll do you one better. Let everyone have their social security money back, except for a small portion to take care of truly destitute seniors. Then, everyone can invest in whatever manners they wish for their own future.

nvm lol

And I was here first.

As if. I've had the same av for years.

Forum List

Back