🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lions, tigers and babies....oh my? Which do you value more? State your political leanings please.

Which means more to you?

• 1) the death of Cecil the lion

• 2) the death of the babies at planned parenthood

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think you might be, since you don't seem to understand taxes.
So you agree that if I say I'm taxing your car and I drive off with it then it's mine to do with as I see fit right? Including say to just junk it and send you a photo laughing at you and telling you I can't wait till you buy me another car. Then calling you out as an evil son of a bitch cause you won't give me a new one each year. That about sum up your view on life?

No, what makes you think I would agree with you about anything? You are an idiot, IMO.
So taxes are only ok if the way they are done and the spending is to your benefit. Otherwise I'm an idiot. I'm an idiot for working to support you that about sum up your point?

No you are an idiot because you think poor people are stealing your money. That is what our tax money is for, to make our country a better place. Helping the poor does that.
HAND-OUT SYSTEMS DO NOT MAKE OUR COUNTRY A BETTER PLACE... HAND-OUT SYSTEMS FUCK UP THIS COUNTRY

KILLING BABIES DOES NOT MAKE OUR COUNTY A BETTER PLACE
Are you sure? I don't buy it.

So you agree that if I say I'm taxing your car and I drive off with it then it's mine to do with as I see fit right? Including say to just junk it and send you a photo laughing at you and telling you I can't wait till you buy me another car. Then calling you out as an evil son of a bitch cause you won't give me a new one each year. That about sum up your view on life?

No, what makes you think I would agree with you about anything? You are an idiot, IMO.
So taxes are only ok if the way they are done and the spending is to your benefit. Otherwise I'm an idiot. I'm an idiot for working to support you that about sum up your point?

My benefit? I work and pay taxes.
What part of federal income taxes that are used to fund hand-out programs is confusing you?

Are you retarded? Serious question.
What part of federal income taxes that are used to fund hand-out programs is confusing you?

In a truly Civilized Society, this would not even be an issue. Human life would always take priority over animal life.
What is civilized about hunting a pet?

Hunting is not illegal. If you wish to make it so, lobby your legislators.

Killing someone's pet IS Illegal as the pet is personal property.
And this lion was part of a preserve and tame...so you fail, once again.

So, that is a legal issue for the local authorities if the dentist knew the lion was lured out of the reserve.

But just like the Christian Bakers, the Social Justice Snowflakes must FORM A MOB to destroy his life without having the full facts of the situation. How nice that mobs can play Judge, Jury and Executioner.
You aren't explaining how hunting a pet is civilized.

My benefit? I work and pay taxes.

Are you retarded? Serious question.
I see spam is your favorite...

How about we offer some free college education to our kids? Just trying to come up with some ways that would be acceptable to help the poor out of their situation so that we don't have starving women and children roaming the streets begging and so that crime isn't even worse than it already is. There have to be solutions. Stomping your feet and throwing a temper tantrum over how a small portion of your tax money is spent isn't solving or helping the problem of poverty in our country. And there are a LOT of people who are experiencing it right now, and some through no fault of their own but due to the economy, lack of good jobs, lack of good wages, etc.

In a truly Civilized Society, this would not even be an issue. Human life would always take priority over animal life.
In a truly civilized society people like you that make up strawmen about there being a choice between humans or animals would be completely ignored.

In a Civilized Society, the government would protect you and the public from your insanity by putting you in a humane mental institution. That way, you wouldn't be able to organize mobs to murder hunters.
Who has suggested organizing mobs to murder hunters? Name names.

No you are an idiot because you think poor people are stealing your money. That is what our tax money is for, to make our country a better place. Helping the poor does that.
HAND-OUT SYSTEMS DO NOT MAKE OUR COUNTRY A BETTER PLACE... HAND-OUT SYSTEMS FUCK UP THIS COUNTRY

Calm down you crazy old coot. Is this how you normally have discussions with people?
Ok. No. I only talk this way to people like you who continually and repeatedly insist that government taxation for the purpose of hand-out programs to the poor is a charitable endeavor. When clearly that is not the case. Just the opposite. Conservatives want to teach a man to fish. Liberals idea is to vilify the fishermen take their fish and distribute their fish to the people who sit at home and bitch and moan about the fishermen who don't appreciate giving them free fish every day while they go out and labor.

So, that is a legal issue for the local authorities if the dentist knew the lion was lured out of the reserve.

But just like the Christian Bakers, the Social Justice Snowflakes must FORM A MOB to destroy his life without having the full facts of the situation. How nice that mobs can play Judge, Jury and Executioner.
This article was not wrong in it's prediction:

Editor’s note: Now that conservatives know this lowlife is one of their own, expect to see them falling over themselves to defend him from those awful mean liberals. You can probably count on a fundraiser being started to cash in on it as well. Nothing makes a right winger happier than sending gobs of money to someone that liberals are angry at.

In a truly civilized society people like you that make up strawmen about there being a choice between humans or animals would be completely ignored.

In a Civilized Society, the government would protect you and the public from your insanity by putting you in a humane mental institution. That way, you wouldn't be able to organize mobs to murder hunters.
Why are you asking yourself questions? Do you have a split personality?

You aren't explaining how hunting a pet is civilized.

I didn't say that hunting a pet is civilized. I said that hunting is legal and perfectly acceptable to a civilized society. Pets are personal property, and it is not civil to hunt them.

Try to keep up. I know it's a challenge for you, but if you think you can, perhaps you will.

Calm down you crazy old coot. Is this how you normally have discussions with people?
Ok. No. I only talk this way to people like you who continually and repeatedly insist that government taxation for the purpose of hand-out programs to the poor is a charitable endeavor. When clearly that is not the case. Just the opposite. Conservatives want to teach a man to fish. Liberals idea is to vilify the fishermen take their fish and distribute their fish to the people who sit at home and bitch and moan about the fishermen who don't appreciate giving them free fish every day while they go out and labor.

No, you don't care about other men . . . or women or children. You only want to throw temper tantrums that a small portion of your tax dollars are spent on helping those less fortunate than you. Those who maybe couldn't afford to go to college or did not have a supportive family and friend network. You want to punish them for being poor, but mostly, you don't want to spend your money to help them.

Let them pick themselves up by their boot straps. If they are unable to, then let them die in the streets. No help for them. That is the Christian thing to do, to help people.
No that's not how hand-up programs work. But yes, I do understand that's how lazy ass good for nothing people such as yourself do things.

This is an old fashioned saying for a reason. The world just doesn't work that way anymore. Obviously you are out of touch. With 300 million people in a country, do you believe there are even CLOSE to 300 million jobs that people can live on? WTF is wrong with you?

Why are you asking yourself questions? Do you have a split personality?
Wait. You think I'm boedicca? :rofl:

Let them pick themselves up by their boot straps. If they are unable to, then let them die in the streets. No help for them. That is the Christian thing to do, to help people.
No that's not how hand-up programs work. But yes, I do understand that's how lazy ass good for nothing people such as yourself do things.

I work and pay my taxes. What now? You're just tantruming because you know you are just not a very good person.

Forum List

Back