🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lions, tigers and babies....oh my? Which do you value more? State your political leanings please.

Which means more to you?

• 1) the death of Cecil the lion

• 2) the death of the babies at planned parenthood

Results are only viewable after voting.
It not about pulling them out of poverty. It is about helping your fellow people who need help and not letting them starve or die due to lack of medical care, etc. No charity does not receive enough donations to help all the poor people in our country. That is beyond silly to even imagine that to be the case.
And how does STEALING MY MONEY THAT I WOULD HAVE OTHERWISE WISELY SPENT ON A HAND UP TO USE AS A HAND OUT gonna help my fellow people? Why do you think you know better how to spend my income than I do? Are you an absolute moron? HAVE YOU NEVER HEARD A THING ABOUT THE THOUSANDS OF CHARITIES IN THIS COUNTRY? HAVE YOU NEVER HEARD ABOUT FREE CLINICS AND PRO-BONO WORK DONE BY CHARITABLE PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY? HAVE YOU NEVER GIVEN A SINGLE MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY A HELPING HAND? ARE YOU COMPLETELY INCAPABLE OF DOING ANYTHING ON YOUR OWN? WHY DO YOU NEED GOVERNMENT TO HOLD YOUR HAND WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Stealing your money, huh? You see, this just shows your mind set. Once your tax money leaves your hands, it is no longer "your" money. All of our money is pooled together as a resource, and it is correctly used to help our own poor people here at home. Sorry about your greed.
Oh I see. So if I steal your car it's not stealing once I get it in my driveway then it's finders keepers... ROFL The mindset of the children never ceases to amaze me. How old are you 12?

I think you might be, since you don't seem to understand taxes.
So you agree that if I say I'm taxing your car and I drive off with it then it's mine to do with as I see fit right? Including say to just junk it and send you a photo laughing at you and telling you I can't wait till you buy me another car. Then calling you out as an evil son of a bitch cause you won't give me a new one each year. That about sum up your view on life? You can have anything you want from anyone you want just as long as you call it a tax? The word tax makes it "ok" right?

Good geebus, what an idiotic post. Words cannot begin to describe how ignorant you must be.

I don't disagree with hunting, as long as it is ethical. This was not at all ethical though, IMO. I thought I heard one or maybe two guides have been charged with poaching. I could be wrong, and I have to go now, so I don't really have time to search.
irony a person that believes in poaching income for redistribution into her pocket lecturing on ethics of poaching animals...

Hmm. There are too many unwanted babies in the world. We need to remove some gonads. Men might want their gonads, but, alas, they gotta go.

That is what guys like this dude want for women. Our bodies. Our choice. But he wants that choice taken away. So...I want to take his gonads. Sound fair?

I don't want your body, your contraception, or anything of yours. When you create another life though, a life that has no choice, then that's a different matter.
Every time you tell a woman what she can do or not do with her body, you should be required to take that baby upon birth....oh, and pay all the pre-natal care too.

I don't disagree with hunting, as long as it is ethical. This was not at all ethical though, IMO. I thought I heard one or maybe two guides have been charged with poaching. I could be wrong, and I have to go now, so I don't really have time to search.
irony a person that believes in poaching income for redistribution into her pocket lecturing on ethics of poaching animals...

Sorry, your tax money goes to help the poor. I feel really badly for you.

And how does STEALING MY MONEY THAT I WOULD HAVE OTHERWISE WISELY SPENT ON A HAND UP TO USE AS A HAND OUT gonna help my fellow people? Why do you think you know better how to spend my income than I do? Are you an absolute moron? HAVE YOU NEVER HEARD A THING ABOUT THE THOUSANDS OF CHARITIES IN THIS COUNTRY? HAVE YOU NEVER HEARD ABOUT FREE CLINICS AND PRO-BONO WORK DONE BY CHARITABLE PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY? HAVE YOU NEVER GIVEN A SINGLE MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY A HELPING HAND? ARE YOU COMPLETELY INCAPABLE OF DOING ANYTHING ON YOUR OWN? WHY DO YOU NEED GOVERNMENT TO HOLD YOUR HAND WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Stealing your money, huh? You see, this just shows your mind set. Once your tax money leaves your hands, it is no longer "your" money. All of our money is pooled together as a resource, and it is correctly used to help our own poor people here at home. Sorry about your greed.
Oh I see. So if I steal your car it's not stealing once I get it in my driveway then it's finders keepers... ROFL The mindset of the children never ceases to amaze me. How old are you 12?

So you agree that if I say I'm taxing your car and I drive off with it then it's mine to do with as I see fit right? Including say to just junk it and send you a photo laughing at you and telling you I can't wait till you buy me another car. Then calling you out as an evil son of a bitch cause you won't give me a new one each year. That about sum up your view on life?

No, what makes you think I would agree with you about anything? You are an idiot, IMO.
So taxes are only ok if the way they are done and the spending is to your benefit. Otherwise I'm an idiot. I'm an idiot for working to support you that about sum up your point?

Hmm. There are too many unwanted babies in the world. We need to remove some gonads. Men might want their gonads, but, alas, they gotta go.

That is what guys like this dude want for women. Our bodies. Our choice. But he wants that choice taken away. So...I want to take his gonads. Sound fair?

I don't want your body, your contraception, or anything of yours. When you create another life though, a life that has no choice, then that's a different matter.
Every time you tell a woman what she can do or not do with her body, you should be required to take that baby upon birth....oh, and pay all the pre-natal care too.
So if you tell me I can't kill someone that means you will take care of that person for the rest of your life? Huh?

So you agree that if I say I'm taxing your car and I drive off with it then it's mine to do with as I see fit right? Including say to just junk it and send you a photo laughing at you and telling you I can't wait till you buy me another car. Then calling you out as an evil son of a bitch cause you won't give me a new one each year. That about sum up your view on life?

No, what makes you think I would agree with you about anything? You are an idiot, IMO.
So taxes are only ok if the way they are done and the spending is to your benefit. Otherwise I'm an idiot. I'm an idiot for working to support you that about sum up your point?

My benefit? I work and pay taxes.

Not when a woman didn't ask for that life to be "created" and it was forced upon her.
My body. My choice. Womans body. Womans choice. Don't like it? Tough. Hand over yer balls.

You guys are all against the death penalty...except when it is a helpless baby who has committed no crime.........then it's fine..........
Who said I was against the Death Penalty? Ah...that's you trying to tell us what we believe again, isn't it?

Bullshit. My tax money that is spent on hand-outs is being spent to FORCE PEOPLE TO STAY POOR. Why you can't see the evil of hand-out systems designed to keep poor people poor is beyond me. I can only surmise that you are mentally challenged.

No you are an idiot because you think poor people are stealing your money. That is what our tax money is for, to make our country a better place. Helping the poor does that.

Bullshit. My tax money that is spent on hand-outs is being spent to FORCE PEOPLE TO STAY POOR. Why you can't see the evil of hand-out systems designed to keep poor people poor is beyond me. I can only surmise that you are mentally challenged.

Er, no it isn't. You are delusional. It is not designed to keep people poor. It is designed to feed, clothe, provide shelter and provide medical care to the poor. That way, we don't have starving women and children on the streets and crime stays under control.

What part of federal income taxes that are used to fund hand-out programs is confusing you?

What part of federal income taxes that are used to fund hand-out programs is confusing you?

You said it is to my benefit. How is it to my benefit?

Planned parenthood wants their latest activities to be about abortion so their barbarity will be excused. They have gone to a whole new level of depravity with the selling of body parts and organs.

The only surprising part is how many people are fooled by the claim that they only charge a handling fee. If you believe that do you also feel that the latest as seen on tv fad is absolutely free. Just send your $14.95 shipping and handling fee.

First of all, abortion is legal. Second of all, PP does not solicit women for abortions.

That all being understood, the remains of the babies can either be thrown in an incinerator or used to save lives. Which would you prefer?
One more thing to show a lack of concern for children (the REAL babies) after they are born. These organs can help save children's lives but we're not seeing them give a rat's ass, are we?

Are you retarded? Serious question.

No you are an idiot because you think poor people are stealing your money. That is what our tax money is for, to make our country a better place. Helping the poor does that.
HAND-OUT SYSTEMS DO NOT MAKE OUR COUNTRY A BETTER PLACE... HAND-OUT SYSTEMS FUCK UP THIS COUNTRY

KILLING BABIES DOES NOT MAKE OUR COUNTY A BETTER PLACE

Meh, probably just an out of touch old man who doesn't really understand how things work in today's day and age.

HAND-OUT SYSTEMS DO NOT MAKE OUR COUNTRY A BETTER PLACE... HAND-OUT SYSTEMS FUCK UP THIS COUNTRY

So you want to make women have babies, who may have no means to support them, and take away their social services support system? Makes sense. NOT.

Can anyone really be this stupid? Apparently so.

In a truly Civilized Society, this would not even be an issue. Human life would always take priority over animal life.
What is civilized about hunting a pet?

Hunting is not illegal. If you wish to make it so, lobby your legislators.

Killing someone's pet IS Illegal as the pet is personal property.
And this lion was part of a preserve and tame...so you fail, once again.

So, that is a legal issue for the local authorities if the dentist knew the lion was lured out of the reserve.

But just like the Christian Bakers, the Social Justice Snowflakes must FORM A MOB to destroy his life without having the full facts of the situation. How nice that mobs can play Judge, Jury and Executioner.

Calm down you crazy old coot. Is this how you normally have discussions with people?

Forum List

Back