List Of Charges Against Manafort and Gates Linking Orange Campaign To Russia

You have to supply links. You blew your credibility long ago.

All of the work that Fusion GPS provided to the Free Beacon was based on public sources, and none of the work product that the Free Beacon received appears in the Steele dossier. The Free Beacon had no knowledge of or connection to the Steele dossier, did not pay for the dossier, and never had contact with, knowledge of, or provided payment for any work performed by Christopher Steele. Nor did we have any knowledge of the relationship between Fusion GPS and the Democratic National Committee, Perkins Coie, and the Clinton campaign.

Fusion GPS and the Washington Free Beacon - Washington Free Beacon

Do you care whether the Steele Dossier is true? Or are you fixated only on who paid for it, which is irrelevent?

You questioned my credibility and asked for a link, I provided it and you do nothing but deflect, proving you're a true partisan HACK. You regressives had Trump Jr convicted of treason for taking a free meeting that bore no fruits and now you're dismissing a foreign agent being paid to glean mostly fraudulent information from a foreign adversary, to the tune of 12 million dollars. Remember that fraudulent dossier was used to get the second FISA warrant on Manafort, which could ultimately wind'up voiding that warrant and disallow all evidence gathered pursuant to it.

So yeah, who paid for it and why is totally relevant.

Oh and I also disproved your lie about the Free Beacon paying for the dossier.

If you watched a real news program you would know that Mueller has all the emails. From Manafort, from Don, Jr., from everyone.

Free Beacon DID pay for the Fusion GPS. They admitted it.

Steele hasn't gleaned any fraudulent information. It's been corroborated.

BS, it has largely been disproved.

Only in your mind, dumbass.

It has to do with the reason for wiretapping Manafort. That wiretapping has revealed other criminal acts.

Repeating your lie doesn't make it any more true. LMAO

you should probably take that advice/

He claimed criminal acts were revealed in Trump Jr's meeting on wire taps, he can provide no evidence to substantiate that claim. Would you care to try? If not but out.

I didn't claim that, liar! I never mentioned Don, Jr's meeting.

OK, I guess I'll have to dismantle your lie one step at a time, Reasonable said:

5 members of trump’s campaign illegally met with Russians and lied about it.

Name the five.

You injected wire taps immediately after that.

I'm not the poster named Reasonable.

Are you admitting that you lied when you said that I mentioned Don, Jr.'s meeting?

...waiting for 'Fat Tony', who worked for the KGB BANK, the leading financier behind the Russian attempt to purchase Uranium One, and worked for the Russian Spy Agency.

so as it turns out there is a

massive error of fact in the charges made against manafort

--LOL

LawNewz
You mean 'President' instead of 'Prime Minister'?

Yeah. MASSIVE!
4i6Ckte.gif

Not on day one. If you knew ANYTHING and obviously you don’t they work up to the big fish..
5 members of trump’s campaign illegally met with Russians and lied about it. And you think trump didn’t know about it nor directed them? Lol
If Hillary did this would you feel the same way?
Hypocrite!

It's illegal to meet with Russians?

I bet you believe collusion is illegal.
yes it is illegal. You have to disclose meetings with a foreign power during a campaign. Funny you’re still sticking up for these criminals.
Trump first then America for you.
you're wrong, but that isn't anything new. collusion is not illegal. you should learn the law before posting about what is and isn't legal.

There is no crime called collusion. It would be conspiracy. Does that help you?

Conspiracy to what end, winning an election? Every politician is guilty of that.

Well when I got out of the car I added "to commit a criminal act".

Do you not think a hostile power interfering in our election at the behest of and on behalf of Donald is criminal?

If Manafort was the ultimate target they would have started lower. Since they started with him, it only goes higher from here.

Popadopoulous has pled guilty and is cooperating, as is Flynn.

He claimed criminal acts were revealed in Trump Jr's meeting on wire taps, he can provide no evidence to substantiate that claim. Would you care to try? If not but out.

OK, I guess I'll have to dismantle your lie one step at a time, Reasonable said:

Name the five.

Are you admitting that you lied when you said that I mentioned Don, Jr.'s meeting?

You injected yourself in the conversation, name the 5 he was talking about. You made assumptions, so back it up. Like I said, I'm going one step at a time.

Not on day one. If you knew ANYTHING and obviously you don’t they work up to the big fish..
5 members of trump’s campaign illegally met with Russians and lied about it. And you think trump didn’t know about it nor directed them? Lol
If Hillary did this would you feel the same way?
Hypocrite!

yes it is illegal. You have to disclose meetings with a foreign power during a campaign. Funny you’re still sticking up for these criminals.
you're wrong, but that isn't anything new. collusion is not illegal. you should learn the law before posting about what is and isn't legal.

well why are all your news source always saying it?

If you mean legitimate news I think that's probably because people don't understand anything bigger than sound bites. But if you actually watched, listened and learned, you'd see they go o to more detail.

Conspiracy to what end, winning an election? Every politician is guilty of that.

Do you not think a hostile power interfering in our election at the behest of and on behalf of Donald is criminal?

Have you seen ANY evidence of that, I haven't. Even the indictments today and the one guilty plea proved nothing toward that end.

...waiting for 'Fat Tony', who worked for the KGB BANK, the leading financier behind the Russian attempt to purchase Uranium One, and worked for the Russian Spy Agency.

Off topic trolling, boichik
'Smatter, Jill. Mueller has already declared he is now investigating 'Fat Tony' as part of his investigation. Unlike Manafort, 'Fat Tony' actually worked for the KGB Bank and Russian Spy agency, as an undeclared foreign agent...

Ever wonder why Jill can speak Russian so well?

Bwuhahaha... Go away, you little Russian troll.... how much is Putin ... or Hillary ... paying you? :p

well why are all your news source always saying it?

If you mean legitimate news I think that's probably because people don't understand anything bigger than sound bites. But if you actually watched, listened and learned, you'd see they go o to more detail.
Is that why MSNBC used a white supremacist web site as a 'legitimate' news source? Bwuhahaha...

Name the five.

You injected yourself in the conversation, name the 5 he was talking about. You made assumptions, so back it up. Like I said, I'm going one step at a time.

You mean I posted in a thread?
4i6Ckte.gif

I have no idea what he was talking about. I didn't post it. But you blatantly lied and claimed that I did. Now you don't have the gonads to admit it.

Typical Right-Winger.

Name the five.

Are you saying he wasn't one of the 5? You can stop dancing and answer the question or admit you lied and be done with it.

No.

Forum List

Back