List Of Charges Against Manafort and Gates Linking Orange Campaign To Russia

I'm still stuck on Manafort and Podesta working FOR THE FUCKING UKRAINIAN GOVERNMENT. Not Russia. From 2006 to 2014 before Trump decided to freaking run. And that was not illegal. The Russian clients were not illegal.

How the hell Mueller came up with money laundering is beyond me. Their work for the Uk government was legal. Money laundering is defined as "a financial transaction with proceeds that were generated from certain specific crimes, known as “specified unlawful activities".

WTF?

If I remember correctly Both Manafort and Kushner's original lawyers were with Mueller's law firm. These legal fuck ups won't look good on their resumes.

Watergate lasted nearly a year and half. Mueller has been on the job less than 6 months. I would say he has at least 6 more months, maybe a year unless Trump fires him as he did Comey.

And no matter what happens Hilary will not be installed president from this.

The republicans will still have the white house no matter what and the establishment will have an even stronger foot hold,

But do not let far left religious dogma get in the way of reality.

And you far left drones will still be losers just like Hilary!
At this point even the local dog catcher would be a suitable replacement for the failure in the office right now. I dont think there is a person on the planet that could fuck up as royally as Drumpf has done. What a fucking failure and embarrassment he is. :laugh:

And a racist far left drone chimes in and proves my comments!
Dont be upset Drumpfling. Your orange god is an idiot and loser.
then how is it he is president if he is a loser? can you explain that rationale?

You're confusing them now.

Zero for two is a winner in their book.
One for one doesn't count.

Watergate lasted nearly a year and half. Mueller has been on the job less than 6 months. I would say he has at least 6 more months, maybe a year unless Trump fires him as he did Comey.

The republicans will still have the white house no matter what and the establishment will have an even stronger foot hold,

At this point even the local dog catcher would be a suitable replacement for the failure in the office right now. I dont think there is a person on the planet that could fuck up as royally as Drumpf has done. What a fucking failure and embarrassment he is. :laugh:

then how is it he is president if he is a loser? can you explain that rationale?
You can be a loser and be a president. Look at Bush. The problem for you Drumpflings is that Drumpf is a loser of historic standing. No one in the history of the planet has had a worse approval rating.

COUNT ONE
(Conspiracy Against The United States)

COUNT TWO
(Conspiracy To Launder Money)

COUNTS THREE THROUGH SIX

3 2011 June 29, 2012
4 2012 June 30, 2013
5 2013 June 30, 2014
6 2014 June 30, 2015
(Failure To File Reports Of Foreign Bank And Financial
Accounts For Calendar Years 2011-2014)

COUNTS SEVEN THROUGH NINE
7 June 29, 2012
8 2012 June 30, 2013
9 2013 June 30, 2014
Accounts For Calendar Years 201 1-2013)

COUNT TEN
(Unregistered Agent Of A Foreign Principal)

COUNT ELEVEN
(False and Misleading FARA Statements)
{FARA = Foreign Agents Registration Act}

COUNT TWELVE
(False Statements)
~~ Manafort Gates Indictment Special Counsel ~~

For all you folks that will respond with crap claiming that the charges don't include a foundation linking Russia to the Orange campaign, especially Charge One, then God have mercy on you dumb asses, because you were too fucked to listen to the news for the last 16 months.

I read the entire indictment. I didn't see a single connection to the Trump campaign.

All the news you've been watching must have been fake news.

Trump fan boys not being able to see things really dosent matter and overplayed. Papadopoulos pleaded guilty today and was inside the campaign meeting with Russians. Because you can't "see it" you thinks that's cool.

Yeah...except...no. He was in one meeting......that's it.....and he plead guilty to lying to the FBI....nothing to do with Russians......

Keep dreaming guys....

COUNT ONE
(Conspiracy Against The United States)

COUNT TWO
(Conspiracy To Launder Money)

COUNTS THREE THROUGH SIX

3 2011 June 29, 2012
4 2012 June 30, 2013
5 2013 June 30, 2014
6 2014 June 30, 2015
Accounts For Calendar Years 2011-2014)

COUNTS SEVEN THROUGH NINE
7 June 29, 2012
8 2012 June 30, 2013
9 2013 June 30, 2014
Accounts For Calendar Years 201 1-2013)

COUNT TEN
(Unregistered Agent Of A Foreign Principal)

COUNT ELEVEN
(False and Misleading FARA Statements)
{FARA = Foreign Agents Registration Act}

COUNT TWELVE
(False Statements)
~~ Manafort Gates Indictment Special Counsel ~~

For all you folks that will respond with crap claiming that the charges don't include a foundation linking Russia to the Orange campaign, especially Charge One, then God have mercy on you dumb asses, because you were too fucked to listen to the news for the last 16 months.

I read the entire indictment. I didn't see a single connection to the Trump campaign.

All the news you've been watching must have been fake news.

Trump fan boys not being able to see things really dosent matter and overplayed. Papadopoulos pleaded guilty today and was inside the campaign meeting with Russians. Because you can't "see it" you thinks that's cool.

Yeah...except...no. He was in one meeting......that's it.....and he plead guilty to lying to the FBI....nothing to do with Russians......

Keep dreaming guys....

Yeah yeah, we know. Trump never knew Clovis either. Flynn was there for a short time. Etc etc.

Ok so Manafort worked for the Ukrainians but it still links him to Russia? Before Trump decided to run for the Presidency?????????????
It's not clear what part Manafort's role was if any in the Russian collusion investigation. However, it is pretty clear this guy is a crook and a pretty inept one that had ties to Russia while he was part of the Trump campaign. If he can't supply real evidence to Mueller, this guy is going down hard.

Last edited:
I'm still stuck on Manafort and Podesta working FOR THE FUCKING UKRAINIAN GOVERNMENT. Not Russia. From 2006 to 2014 before Trump decided to freaking run. And that was not illegal. The Russian clients were not illegal.

How the hell Mueller came up with money laundering is beyond me. Their work for the Uk government was legal. Money laundering is defined as "a financial transaction with proceeds that were generated from certain specific crimes, known as “specified unlawful activities".

WTF?

After all this time they had to come up with something.

You can be a loser and be a president. Look at Bush. The problem for you Drumpflings is that Drumpf is a loser of historic standing. No one in the history of the planet has had a worse approval rating.
he sure is winning a lot for a so called loser. funny though. keep up the good work, I enjoy the laugh daily.

o
Ok so Manafort worked for the Ukrainians but it still links him to Russia? Before Trump decided to run for the Presidency?????????????
It's not clear what part Manafort's role was if any in the Russian conclusion investigation. However, it is pretty clear this guy is a crook and a pretty inept one that had ties to Russia while he was part of the Trump campaign. If he can't supply real evidence to Mueller, this guy is going down hard.
based on what, all transactions are legal. this isn't getting to court.

WTF?
One of those specific activities is engaging in tax evasion.
It's in the indictment. He set up offshore bank accounts and made wire transfers from them to directly pay for goods, services and real estate in the United States. He is said to have done this without disclosing the foreign bank accounts or paying taxes on the income. The indictment lists more than 30 domestic and foreign entities that were involved in the plan.

How a Federal Inquiry Says Paul Manafort Laundered $18 Million, and How He Spent It

Last edited:
Based on the same poll tactics, practices and biased questioning that predicted 'not a chance in hell' of election win. But PLEASE keep those blinders on, makes 2020 that much easier.

o
It's not clear what part Manafort's role was if any in the Russian conclusion investigation. However, it is pretty clear this guy is a crook and a pretty inept one that had ties to Russia while he was part of the Trump campaign. If he can't supply real evidence to Mueller, this guy is going down hard.
Based on his tax returns that failed to report foreign bank accounts and taxable revenue that he was hiding from IRS. Read the indictment.
He has already been to court, arraigned, and placed under house arrest. I guess his 3 US passports convinced the judge that he just might be a flight risk.

o
Based on his tax returns that failed to report foreign bank accounts and taxable revenue that he was hiding from IRS. Read the indictment.
He has already been to court, arraigned, and placed under house arrest. I guess his 3 US passports convinced the judge that he just might be a flight risk.
It will be thrown out

o
It will be thrown out
Why?

Forum List

Back