List Of Charges Against Manafort and Gates Linking Orange Campaign To Russia

And yet still no collusion and Trump is still president and Hilary is still a loser.
Watergate lasted nearly a year and half. Mueller has been on the job less than 6 months. I would say he has at least 6 more months, maybe a year unless Trump fires him as he did Comey.

And no matter what happens Hilary will not be installed president from this.

The republicans will still have the white house no matter what and the establishment will have an even stronger foot hold,

But do not let far left religious dogma get in the way of reality.

And you far left drones will still be losers just like Hilary!
At this point even the local dog catcher would be a suitable replacement for the failure in the office right now. I dont think there is a person on the planet that could fuck up as royally as Drumpf has done. What a fucking failure and embarrassment he is. :laugh:
Except you don’t get to make that call 63 million did and you fking lost you need to learn to deal with it! Like I had to fk
I think you mean the electoral college made that call. Drumpf the failure lost by 3 million in popular voting. Drumpf needed voting affirmative action to get elected.
laugh.gif

Yes the Electoral College did what it was designed to do!

Just accept the fact that far left religion has been rejected and the support of the thug way of life is finally coming to an end.

Silly racist far left drone!

Watergate lasted nearly a year and half. Mueller has been on the job less than 6 months. I would say he has at least 6 more months, maybe a year unless Trump fires him as he did Comey.

The republicans will still have the white house no matter what and the establishment will have an even stronger foot hold,

At this point even the local dog catcher would be a suitable replacement for the failure in the office right now. I dont think there is a person on the planet that could fuck up as royally as Drumpf has done. What a fucking failure and embarrassment he is. :laugh:
Except you don’t get to make that call 63 million did and you fking lost you need to learn to deal with it! Like I had to fk
I think you mean the electoral college made that call. Drumpf the failure lost by 3 million in popular voting. Drumpf needed voting affirmative action to get elected.
laugh.gif

Yes the Electoral College did what it was designed to do!

Just accept the fact that far left religion has been rejected and the support of the thug way of life is finally coming to an end.

Agreed. Drumpf needed voting affirmative action to get elected. What a fucking loser! He should be embarrassed he needed help to get elected.
laugh.gif

And yet still no collusion and Trump is still president and Hilary is still a loser.

laugh.gif
And?

laugh.gif
And?
Thats all I have to say about that unless you need me to repeat it.

COUNT ONE
(Conspiracy Against The United States)

COUNT TWO
(Conspiracy To Launder Money)

COUNTS THREE THROUGH SIX

3 2011 June 29, 2012
4 2012 June 30, 2013
5 2013 June 30, 2014
6 2014 June 30, 2015
(Failure To File Reports Of Foreign Bank And Financial
Accounts For Calendar Years 2011-2014)

COUNTS SEVEN THROUGH NINE
7 June 29, 2012
8 2012 June 30, 2013
9 2013 June 30, 2014
Accounts For Calendar Years 201 1-2013)

COUNT TEN
(Unregistered Agent Of A Foreign Principal)

COUNT ELEVEN
(False and Misleading FARA Statements)
{FARA = Foreign Agents Registration Act}

COUNT TWELVE
(False Statements)
~~ Manafort Gates Indictment Special Counsel ~~

For all you folks that will respond with crap claiming that the charges don't include a foundation linking Russia to the Orange campaign, especially Charge One, then God have mercy on you dumb asses, because you were too fucked to listen to the news for the last 16 months.
The Two companies implicated in the Indictment are PODESTA and CLINTON owned.. This is in the time span of 2006-2014 and have NOTHING TO DO WITH TRUMP!

Been watching CNN the king of FAKE NEWS again or was it MSNBC (MSDNC)

Senseless thread.

Also, another excellent reason to NOT have a Special Prosecutor.

Nothing in the charges against Montiforte has anything to do with the issue about the Russians. Everything charged happened long before he was working for the campaign.

Another bold statement by the Progressives as to how desperate they are with the dossier issue backfiring on Hillary Clinton!

Dossier-S.jpg

wait til they get to the good stuff

with the podesta bros assisting the clintons

in russian pay to play dealings

pass the popcorn

--LOL

Oh poor little racist far left drone is upset because the Thug way of life will no longer be supported by the white house.

You GODs failed you and your people and yet you still hold them as gods!
Poor little recessive inbred. So upset his god is a fucking idiot.
laugh.gif

Obama is an idiot? Who knew! But what do you expect from a racist thug far left drone that cheers for dead cops!
So you admit Obama is your god? Why are you turning on him?
laugh.gif

I have no god, but you do.

Obama was a loser just like you, just like Hilary. You keep voting the people in power that want to see your kind killed off.

Just look at Detroit!

No one is even close to the loser Drumpf and the Drumpfling supporters are. Major recessive fuckups.
laugh.gif

Silly racist far right monkey!

Yes Trump gets elected and the economy starts getting better, more optimism, with exception of you far left drones that hate America!

Be a good little racist far left drone and do what your rich white far left master tell you to do!

There is no crime called collusion. It would be conspiracy. Does that help you?

Conspiracy to what end, winning an election? Every politician is guilty of that.

Not every politician is guilty of colluding with a antagonistic foreign power to win an election.

Let us know when one is proven guilty
Popadopoulous has pled guilty and is cooperating with the FBI. He was one of Trump's foreign policy advisers who Trump has calls and excellent guy. His guilty plea apparently caught the White House off guard.

Today the Trump administration would not take pardons for those convicted off the table. In other words, keep your mouth shut and if convicted the Trump will come to your rescue, a perfectly legal form of obstruction of justice.

One way or the other Trump is probably going get out of this without legal charges. Firing Mueller as he did Comey is always on the table.

"Not every politician is guilty of colluding with a antagonistic foreign power to win an election."

What election did Papadopoulous win?

I'm going to assume you don't understand what happened.

because that kind of question doesn't show any particular grasp of facts

Conspiracy to what end, winning an election? Every politician is guilty of that.

Not every politician is guilty of colluding with a antagonistic foreign power to win an election.

Popadopoulous has pled guilty and is cooperating with the FBI. He was one of Trump's foreign policy advisers who Trump has calls and excellent guy. His guilty plea apparently caught the White House off guard.

Today the Trump administration would not take pardons for those convicted off the table. In other words, keep your mouth shut and if convicted the Trump will come to your rescue, a perfectly legal form of obstruction of justice.

One way or the other Trump is probably going get out of this without legal charges. Firing Mueller as he did Comey is always on the table.

"Not every politician is guilty of colluding with a antagonistic foreign power to win an election."

Oh the irony impaired far left drones and their comments!

Tony Podesta stepping down from lobbying giant amid Mueller probe

parrot-cropped.png

COUNT ONE

COUNT TWO

COUNTS THREE THROUGH SIX

3 2011 June 29, 2012
4 2012 June 30, 2013
5 2013 June 30, 2014
6 2014 June 30, 2015

7 June 29, 2012
8 2012 June 30, 2013
9 2013 June 30, 2014

COUNT TEN

COUNT ELEVEN

COUNT TWELVE
(False Statements)

For all you folks that will respond with crap claiming that the charges don't include a foundation linking Russia to the Orange campaign, especially Charge One, then God have mercy on you dumb asses, because you were too fucked to listen to the news for the last 16 months.

Yeah fucktard, the Trump campaign was hot and heavy in 2012...

COUNT ONE

COUNT TWO

COUNTS THREE THROUGH SIX

3 2011 June 29, 2012
4 2012 June 30, 2013
5 2013 June 30, 2014
6 2014 June 30, 2015

7 June 29, 2012
8 2012 June 30, 2013
9 2013 June 30, 2014

COUNT TEN

COUNT ELEVEN

COUNT TWELVE
(False Statements)

So Trump briefly employed a guy who, unbeknownst to Trump, had committed some money laundering and tax evasion several years before Trump hired him.

No Trump collusion with Russia.

This should put an end to the bizarre TrumPutin conspiracy theory.

parrot-cropped.png

And this is how the far left acts when you show them reality!
You wouldnt know reality if it kicked you in your ass under a spotlight. You actually voted for the abysmal failure currently in office.
laugh.gif

Sorry Obama is out of office and I understand that you want to be top drone of the month again!

But reality is you are a racist far left thug that cheers for dead cops!
You dont have to be sorry. Obama served his two terms. Youre just lucky he couldnt go for a third. Your failure thats in office now would have lost by a landslide. Even voting affirmative action wouldnt have been able to help him.

And this is how the far left acts when you show them reality!
You wouldnt know reality if it kicked you in your ass under a spotlight. You actually voted for the abysmal failure currently in office.
laugh.gif

Sorry Obama is out of office and I understand that you want to be top drone of the month again!

But reality is you are a racist far left thug that cheers for dead cops!
You dont have to be sorry. Obama served his two terms. Youre just lucky he couldnt go for a third. Your failure thats in office now would have lost by a landslide. Even voting affirmative action wouldnt have been able to help him.

Yes we know you are a loser that is a racist and cheers for dead cops and miss the thug in chief that supported your thug way of life.

Now what will you do? Still act like a racist thug?

I bet yes!

I agree Hillary will not be president and Republicans will still control the White House. However, if this thing goes badly for Trump, it will certainly effect the midterm elections and probably the outcome in 2020.

So far Trump has been able to hold on to his base but that can change. Trump is president because three traditionally blue states, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin voted for him.

The Trump strategy in regard to the Russian Collusion is taking hits from the investigation and throwing them back at Hillary. Since Trump's base hates Hillary more than they love Trump, accusing Hillary has been a winner so far. However, as indictments get closer and closer to Trump, a Hillary did it too rhetoric is not likely to work.

Last edited:

ass-u-me

The question was: "Not every politician is guilty of colluding with a antagonistic foreign power to win an election."

if, and there is no conviction of such as yet, collusion between Papadoupalous and Russia. that does NOT, as yet, show collusion between Trump and Russia.

Shouldn't you be filing some briefs, law clerk?

Ok so Manafort worked for the Ukrainians but it still links him to Russia? Before Trump decided to run for the Presidency?????????????

Last edited:
Not a single one of those charges has anything to do with Trump or Russia.
Just be patient it's coming.....The orange man, attacked the FBI, CIA and disrespected most of our intelligence agencies....you think they gonna let it fly by peacefully? they will squash him watch and see.

Not a single one of those charges has anything to do with Trump or Russia.
Just be patient it's coming.....The orange man, attacked the FBI, CIA and disrespected most of our intelligence agencies....you think they gonna let it fly by peacefully? they will squash him watch and see.

When a group of people attempt to take down the POTUS, what do they call that?

I forget.

parrot-cropped.png
what a great self portrait

--LOL

Forum List

Back