List of places women don’t want to go on a First Date

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Seems a bunch of women got together and worked up a list of places they don’t want to go on a first date

1728668833015.jpeg

The list appears to have been compiled by a bunch of Divas whose idea of a first date is some guy spending a fortune to treat her in the style she expects.

So any place that is inexpensive or even just fun is out of the question.
So is any place the guy might enjoy.

The list appears to have been compiled by a bunch of Divas whose idea of a first date is some guy spending a fortune to treat her in the style she expects.

So any place that is inexpensive or even just fun is out of the question.
So is any place the guy might enjoy.

I was considering the question as I was scrolling through the masses of replica profiles on a dating app and I thought to myself, "what would be the perfect date to know if you connect with a woman or not"?

I came to the conclusion, without any scientific input; that the perfect date that would strip both parties to their core would be a picnic on a nice sunny summer day.

Probably not most appealing or ideal, but you would really gather a great deal about your level of compatibility or not after three hours sitting on a blanket, sharing simple homemade food surrounded by nature.

That cuts through money and many other issues. By the end of that date you would know if a second date made sense.

Lol, I have probably done all of the above except for my house. No way on God's green earth I take em to my house right off the bat. Women be crazy. That's what hotels are for.

I was considering the question as I was scrolling through the masses of replica profiles on a dating app and I thought to myself, "what would be the perfect date to know if you connect with a woman or not"?

I came to the conclusion, without any scientific input; that the perfect date that would strip both parties to their core would be a picnic on a nice sunny summer day.

Probably not most appealing or ideal, but you would really gather a great deal about your level of compatibility or not after three hours sitting on a blanket, sharing simple homemade food surrounded by nature.

That cuts through money and many other issues. By the end of that date you would know if a second date made sense.
At the very least, you'd know who likes ants.

To me, the simpler is the better for a first date.
Some place you can talk and get to know each other

The goal of a first date is simple

Decide whether a second date is warranted
Have a quick exit if it is obvious things are not working

To me, the simpler is the better for a first date.
Some place you can talk and get to know each other

The goal of a first date is simple

Decide whether a second date is warranted
Have a quick exit if it is obvious things are not working
So, a cup of coffee first until you determine if she’s worth the price of dinner? Be a man and spring for a decent meal.

I will tell you what’s the WORST (as I recall from my dating days):

It’s when a guy asks you out “for a drink” at mid-scale restaurant, and you have to sit at the bar because the restaurant reserves actual tables for people willing to pay for a meal.

Then, after about 30 minutes, the guy asks “do you want to stay for dinner?”

What that tells me is that the guy was willing to pay for a $10 drink, but didn’t want to commit to an additional $15 for dinner until he decided you were “worth it.” Always found that a turn-off.

If you are a professional, college-educated man in his 30s asking out a professional, college-educated woman, take a risk and invite her to dinner right off the bat. All you’ll risk is an extra $15.

So, a cup of coffee first until you determine if she’s worth the price of dinner? Be a man and spring for a decent meal.

Would you spend hundreds of dollars on a man you don’t know?
Would you want to spend hours with a man you are uncomfortable being with?

Nothing wrong with coffee and pleasant conversation

Would you spend hundreds of dollars on a man you don’t know?
Would you want to spend hours with a man you are uncomfortable being with?

Nothing wrong with coffee and pleasant conversation
Who said hundreds of dollars? Did you even read what I wrote?

I said $15.

Forum List

Back