Zone1 List ridiculous, heretical things the pope has said.. How about There is no Hell, just disappearance

What for heaverns sake do you try to discuss wth me, atheist? That human beings are idiots? I know this because I'm a human being on my own,.

It's onyl an empöty üharase which you use,. It's not even a prejudice which you have. You use such fake-wisdom sentences like weapons - that's all.
I'm not an atheist. It appears that you came looking for a fight and are surprised that you found yourself in one. Here's a tip, if you don't want to be punched in the face, don't throw the first punch.

Okay - you convinced me, Mr. Hellgate. One of my teachers had perhaps been wrong. Nice to hear 'the truth' from an enemy of the Holy Church.

I prefer every Catholic who is 'wrong' - with or without bible - instead to have to discuss with people who think the bible is a god and they are the prophet of the bible - even if some of them are sometimes right. Fortunatelly I am only a Catholic and not a theologist.

And by the way: When did Jesus really found the church? Or did do so Peter ... and Paul? What was really wrong when my teacher told me: "Jesus did not found the church - because of Jesus was founded the church". Jesus always in his whole life 'only' had been a Jew and never had been a Christian - but he was "the Christ".

I don't have all the answers about when the Church officially began and etc. I don't think it matters at all. What matters is Jesus. He knows all and has all power. He is the one who loves us--unconditionally. Why do we need to collect a lot of facts about (this or that)? Yes, it is interesting to know as much as we can. But the exact year the Church began doesn't seem like a big deal to me

The pope doesn't look too dead in that video

:oops:

Hmmm ... that seems to be true. What is death?

-----
10 tips for living a better life – from Pope John XXIII

1. Only for today, I will seek to live the livelong day positively without wishing to solve the problems of my life all at once.

2. Only for today, I will take the greatest care of my appearance: I will dress modestly; I will not raise my voice; I will be courteous in my behavior; I will not criticize anyone; I will not claim to improve or to discipline anyone except myself.

3. Only for today, I will be happy in the certainty that I was created to be happy, not only in the other world but also in this one.

4. Only for today, I will adapt to circumstances, without requiring all circumstances to be adapted to my own wishes.

5. Only for today, I will devote 10 minutes of my time to some good reading, remembering that just as food is necessary to the life of the body, so good reading is necessary to the life of the soul.

6. Only for today, I will do one good deed and not tell anyone about it.

7. Only for today, I will do at least one thing I do not like doing; and if my feelings are hurt, I will make sure that no one notices.

8. Only for today, I will make a plan for myself: I may not follow it to the letter, but I will make it. And I will be on guard against two evils: hastiness and indecision.

9. Only for today, I will firmly believe, despite appearances, that the good Providence of God cares for me as no one else who exists in this world.

10. Only for today, I will have no fears. In particular, I will not be afraid to enjoy what is beautiful and to believe in goodness. Indeed, for 12 hours I can certainly do what might cause me consternation were I to believe I had to do it all my life.

-----

ding

You disqualified yourselve with your "You are a liar" statement - which is called here "fake news".

Satana (="challenger"), indeed it is better for everyone not to follow your fake-Christian way. Better to be no Christian at all than to be an anti-Christian 'clothed in bible'. The bible is a book - that's it. We made it to avoid confusion - not to produce confusion. Good to know what's written about god in the bible. But god is not the bible. God is real. Now! Here! Everywhere! Always! Study what many of the pre-Christian great Greek "atheist" philosophers really said and you will perhaps be able to understand how the dry frustrated spirit of the old ancient Greek culture again started to flow by the water of [His] life - and to flood the whole world.

-----
Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
-----

-----

ding

You disqualified yourselve with your "You are a liar" statement - which is called here "fake news".

Satana (="challenger"), indeed it is better for everyone not to follow your fake-Christian way. Better to be no Christian at all than to be an anti-Christian 'clothed in bible'. The bible is a book - that's it. We made it to avoid confusion - not to produce confusion. Good to know what's written about god in the bible. But god is not the bible. God is real. Now! Here! Everywhere! Always! Study what many of the pre-Christian great Greek "atheist" philosophers really said and you will perhaps be able to understand how the dry frustrated spirit of the old ancient Greek culture again started to flow by the water of [His] life - and to flood the whole world.

-----
Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
-----

-----

Actually I am defending myself from your attacks. Which you are still doing.

Actually I am defending myself from your attacks.

You lost. Now start to think again.

Which you are still doing.

Sure. The last what you "said" (= attributed with "fake-news") is: It is a lie that the first Christians had been called atheists because they did not believe in gods. They had not only been called "atheists" - many had been even killed because of this atheism. We call them still today "martyrs". And you stand here now in the beginning of the 21st century and speak bullshit about this martyrs - in the name of Christians.

But nevertheless: "Thank you!". I got a very interesting new perspective because of you. Will be nice to think about.

Last edited:
You lost. Now start to think again.
I can't be harmed by what you say about me. Only you can be harmed by what you say about me.

It is not what enters one’s mouth that defiles that person; but what comes out of the mouth is what defiles one.” Matthew 15:11

PART THREE
LIFE IN CHRIST
SECTION TWO
THE TEN COMMANDMENTS

CHAPTER TWO
"YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF"

ARTICLE 8
THE EIGHTH COMMANDMENT

You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.253
It was said to the men of old, "You shall not swear falsely, but shall perform to the Lord what you have sworn."254

2464 The eighth commandment forbids misrepresenting the truth in our relations with others. This moral prescription flows from the vocation of the holy people to bear witness to their God who is the truth and wills the truth. Offenses against the truth express by word or deed a refusal to commit oneself to moral uprightness: they are fundamental infidelities to God and, in this sense, they undermine the foundations of the covenant.

Sure. The last what you "said" (= attributed with "fake-news") is: It is a lie that the first Christians had been called atheists because they did not believe in gods. They had not only been called "atheists" - many had been even killed because of this atheism. We call them still today "martyrs". And you stand here now in the beginning of the 21st century and speak bullshit about this martyrs - in the name of Christians.

But nevertheless: "Thank you!". I got a very interesting new perspective because of you. Will be nice to think about.
Calling it fake news means I don't believe it. Nothing more, nothing less. Your equating that to calling you a liar is on you, not me.

Forum List

Back